THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually saw that game. Jimmy dunked on the end of the crossbar where the upright attaches, and hung from it which twisted the crossbar where it attaches to the post. It was every bit of 20 minutes to straighten it.

This thread is personally directed to Johnny Manziel if he ever logs on here and checks this out.

I am suggesting that you turn this "finger" thing into a positive. Like the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge You should start the "Finger Challenge" for charity. Have people post photos of themselves giving the Finger to some disease or affliction.

Example "give the Finger to Arthritis"....or to Cancer or whichever Foundation you choose that is near and dear to you.

But naturally, like you had to give your fine money for your finger to charity, anyone that does it must...or is encouraged to give money to that particular Foundation that you choose.

And here you go, start by extracting some cash for charity from your boy:

28faa77c4d021a1d6bd5f41dacbb4eed.jpg

Make him pay up for that.

EXTRA $$ for the pussy wearing a bandaid

This thread is personally directed to Johnny Manziel if he ever logs on here and checks this out.

I am suggesting that you turn this "finger" thing into a positive. Like the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge You should start the "Finger Challenge" for charity. Have people post photos of themselves giving the Finger to some disease or affliction.

Example "give the Finger to Arthritis"....or to Cancer or whichever Foundation you choose that is near and dear to you.

But naturally, like you had to give your fine money for your finger to charity, anyone that does it must...or is encouraged to give money to that particular Foundation that you choose.

Gipper, it's not a half bad idea. Why you're trying to hand it off, no pun intended, is beyond me. Bringing Beiber, which auto corrects to beaver on my phone, into it kills any momentum you might have though.

WOW...!!!

Can't believe IT..

GOT ALL EXCITED about the NEW NEW BROWNS..

But Johnny Manziel now givin the name - Johnny - a bad name...

IT'S EMBARRASSING...!!!

From the Moment this FOOL came out on the stage on Draft Night and did his IDlOTlC Goofy As Money Salute U knew he was only playing with HALF A DECK....

Think the Browns Should make the Best Deal they Can with any ARENA FOOTBALL Club and Call It a NIght...!!

I got to think Mike Pettine gets in bed at night and wonders "How in the world did I end up with this JACKAS on my team...???"

Don't know if it was your call or not Mike... but I feel FOR U BABY...!!!

Not in cleveland baby!!!!!..................

TODAY the CLEVELAND GLADIATORS host ARENA BOWL XXVVIII and tomorrow we will be

2014 FOOTBALL WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!

So, he'll just have to play elsewhere, cause we are all set...........................................

GO GLADIATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah they'd probably fine a steeler or a raven too but it's still a ticky .tack call.

there is not a player in the league that won't tell you of the shit talk that goes on every minute of every game. What's next? Microphones on the field? Ten thousand bucks for a fuck you? 24l for a fuck your mother?

Ghoulie is dead on about the NFL fucking up the game.

but the most ridiculous facet to this whole story is Browns fans, mostly Johnny haters, whining about it.

seriously all he did was flip the Redskins the bird. Had they really gotten into his head he'd turned around and attacked somebody. a middle finger is more of a dismissive move than serious aggression.

WSS

at first look I thought the hand with the manicure was his

After a 2 year court battle, yesterday, the NFL and rapper MIA settled on her Superbowl half time middle finger incident...

The NFL had sued her for $1,500,000 , saying she had "breached her contract and tarnished the leagues reputation".......

Compared to her, JF got off cheap.....but this does show how serious the NFL takes such minor incidents.....

And the settlement will go to charity......

Now the nfl wants to charge the acts to play for the superbowl. ROFL.. You think the finger is bad? Imagine what you get when the artist is saying....i paid, i can do whatever i want. ROFL, its going to be epic. Political speeches....nipples,x10

Guess I said something not right the first time, though I had no known words that could be thought of as censorable, I did have some abbreviations, so I've taken those out..

Since someone has the video of the actual gesture made by Manziel towards Washington on the board, thought what I said was tame compared to that..

----------------------

WOW...!!!

Can't believe IT..

IT'S EMBARRASSING...!!!

From the Moment this NUT came out on the stage on Draft Night and did his IDlOTlC Goofy Money Salute U knew he was only playing with HALF A DECK....

Think the Browns Should make the Best Deal they Can with any ARENA FOOTBALL Club and Call It a NIght...!!

I got to think Mike Pettine gets in bed at night and wonders "How in the world did I end up with this FOOL on my team...???"

Here's an interesting fact:

The word "queue" is the ONLY word in the english language that is pronounced the same, even with the last 4 letters removed.....

Yet another example of useless information and wasted typing......

Guess I said something not right the first time, though I had no known words that could be thought of as censorable, I did have some abbreviations, so I've taken those out..
Since someone has the video of the actual gesture made by Manziel towards Washington on the board, thought what I said was tame compared to that..
----------------------
WOW...!!!
Can't believe IT..
IT'S EMBARRASSING...!!!
From the Moment this NUT came out on the stage on Draft Night and did his IDlOTlC Goofy Money Salute U knew he was only playing with HALF A DECK....
I got to think Mike Pettine gets in bed at night and wonders "How in the world did I end up with this FOOL on my team...???"

cleveland...please trade manziel...please.....please trade manziel.....

All hes done is live his life....Those aint selfies you see posted on the internet. I guarantee Rodgers, Rapeberger, Rivers, and Newton all had their good times after they were drafted. They just didnt end up on TMZ because of the whole worlds infatuation with them. The only things hes done wrong since hes been here are showing up late to a meeting and flipping the bird.

How about struggling to learn the playbook.

Both the other 2 rookie QBs don't look like they are having any issues. Stay the fock home and study your a@@ off. He's getting his selfies posted all over the web because he exposes himself in those situations.

How about struggling to learn the playbook.

Both the other 2 rookie QBs don't look like they are having any issues. Stay the fock home and study your a@@ off. He's getting his selfies posted all over the web because he exposes himself in those situations.

Everything Ive heard suggests hes doing just fine with the playbook.

Here's an interesting fact:

The word "queue" is the ONLY word in the english language that is pronounced the same, even with the last 4 letters removed.....

Yet another example of useless information and wasted typing......

LOL.... useless, but funny...

Everything Ive heard suggests hes doing just fine with the playbook.

When is the last time you checked the batteries in Beltones?

When is the last time you checked the batteries in Beltones?

The only people suggesting hes struggling with the playbook is the media. Ive only heard good things from players and coaches. Im sure hes making some mistakes with the verbage, and transferring that knowledge to the field, but this is a huge change for him and its really to be expected. Often times coaches say they simplify playbooks for rookie QBs expected to start early, I dont think Manziel has had that luxury, and maybe its a good thing the coaches dont think they need to do that for him.

Archived