THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then there are things called erasers to wipe the slate clean again........

i'm picturing shanny sr. right now with the squak coming out of redskins camp about cousins being better than rg3. i think you can hear a big resounding echo coming from the parking lot "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

bwahaha!!

let's hope our running QB learns a little something from these injuries happening now. gotta quit diving forward with his helmet. ask wes welker.

Isn't this some kind of heresy on The Brownsboard to suggest Johnny be good?

mik - if he thinks it's the difference between a TD and settling for a FG, he'll dive every time. That is what he is, but it's also rare for someone to be quick enough to find that helmet. He not normal.

why don't cleveland fans just ask the owner to adopt hometown hoyer, that way he can stay with the team indefinitely......he can eventually become the team mascot......it's no accident the browns are near the bottom of the list of teams other nfl players would want to play for.....not only is cleveland a nothing town, with bad weather...but the fans suck big time......the most negative in the league.....they even hate their own players.....who the fuck wants to play for that garbage....???

Suggest????.....are you kidding me???....reminds me of a little story....

...of going to a long time favorite restaurant, which just got a new chef, and having another patron(a NEW one, btw) lean over to your table and suggests the lamb.

And you're thinking "who the f^ck is this new guy telling me whats good at MY favorite restaurant"???......

Then you respond and say..."I've heard it's ok, but Id prefer to try the steak first"

Then he says..." Eat the feecking Lamb!!! Eat the feecking lamb!!!....it's the best FECKING LAMB EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

Then you respond and say...."Wow!....Im not sure I like lamb. Mind your own business, please"

Then he says...."You're just an idiot!...Eat it eat it eat it!!!....there has been NO lamb EVER as good as this lamb....are you stoopid???"

Then you say...."No, Im not stoopid. I Just would like to try this steak today and you are annoying as hell...go away. "

Then he says..."No, I love lamb and will be here as long as they serve it....so eat some now you stoopid steak lover you!!!!

Then you say...."Get out of my restaurant and take your feecking lamb with you....I would just like to enjoy my steak right now"

Then he says...."Your restaurant sucked before lamb and it will suck after lamb....you're an idiot."

Then you say....."I trust the new chef and will look forward to new offerings.....and I might even like lamb, if not for you ruining my meal"

Then he says...."How did I ruin your meal??? You were eating steak and everyone knows steak sucks. Damn are you stoopid"

Then you say...."Bitch....lets take a step outside and see who's stoopid"

Then he says..."Sorry, cant....Im eating my lamb, then need to catch a plane back to Texas"

Then you say...."Texas????.....why the hell are you even here then???

Then he says...." Cause lamb comes from Texas.....you really are a dumb ass"

Then you say....."you can't get lamb in Texas???...you say my restaurant has always sucked, yet you come here for lamb?? Who's the dumb ass now?"

Then he says...."welllll....UM.....you're just stoioopid....just sayin"

Then you say......"maybe someday I will try lamb, but not today...."....then you give up and just decide to leave(meal ruined by the azzhole).....

And you pull away, just hoping to get away from this new guy who had just ruined your meal and made your favorite restaurant suddenly "unenjoyable".......but, in the distance, you still see him in the mirror.....jumping up and down in the parking lot, waving slabs of meat and screaming to ANYONE who will listen......

Eat the fecking lamb, eat the fecking lamb!!!!!

mik - if he thinks it's the difference between a TD and settling for a FG, he'll dive every time. That is what he is, but it's also rare for someone to be quick enough to find that helmet. He not normal.

This is just your silly perception. You need to Get Back to reality........I Me Mine and 85-90% of everyone on here is in favor of JMZ doing well and succeeding. We just recognize that he will heat up to the job as if he is a crockpot, not a microwave. We recognize that if he were put out there now and allowed to operate in his Helter Skelter ways that he would not bring us Instant Karma. So, Dig It, and Let It Be because, between The Two of Us, I've Got a Feeling that this journey for JFF Across this Universe is going to be a Long and Winding Road. But Something tells me that it will all Come Together for Johnny and that he will Carry That Weight right to The End to success and that you will be enjoying Golden Slumbers. So I Want You to relax. Don't Let Me Down because I'm So Tired of this negativity about Browns fans attitude toward Johnny. So, Good Night.

why don't cleveland fans just ask the owner to adopt hometown hoyer, that way he can stay with the team indefinitely......he can eventually become the team mascot......it's no accident the browns are near the bottom of the list of teams other nfl players would want to play for.....not only is cleveland a nothing town, with bad weather...but the fans suck big time......the most negative in the league.....they even hate their own players.....who the fuck wants to play for that garbage....???

you are really lame, whoever you are.

better hurry up your mom will be home soon and you know she doesn't allow you on the computer anymore after being caught downloading xxx fakes of justin 'the worm' Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche taking it in da azz.

Any player that is not a fucking pussy. Weather? Really....do you mean there may be some football players that may be concerned about playing in a little cold weather? Football is meant to be played in cold weather....if they don't want to play in cold weather, then they are a fucking pussy.

Do you think your screen namesake was worried about playing in a little cold weather?

The fans suck? What the fans are are fans that recognize shit play when we see it. A good player can become a fucking icon in this town. Look at Brian Sipe....never even won a single playoff game here....yet is highly popular still. And Bernie Kosar? An icon. Dixon/Minniefield? Ask any former player about how fabulous it is to be an ex-Browns good player. And don't even mention Jim Brown.

Tradition? There is really none like it here. More titles than any other town (tied with Green Bay)

You have a team here that has had two winning seasons in 15 years.....and yet has sold out every game......and has a no show percent that if far better than that more successful team to the east.

What we don't want is garbage here any more. That is the garbage that is to be fucked.

Edit: note to the admins. Please do not allow this prime example of pussification to sully the name of the great Jim Brown. Change that suckers screen name.

Any player that is not a fucking pussy. Weather? Really....do you mean there may be some football players that may be concerned about playing in a little cold weather? Football is meant to be played in cold weather....if they don't want to play in cold weather, then they are a fucking pussy.

Do you think your screen namesake was worried about playing in a little cold weather?

The fans suck? What the fans are are fans that recognize shit play when we see it. A good player can become a fucking icon in this town. Look at Brian Sipe....never even won a single playoff game here....yet is highly popular still. And Bernie Kosar? An icon. Dixon/Minniefield? Ask any former player about how fabulous it is to be an ex-Browns good player. And don't even mention Jim Brown.

Tradition? There is really none like it here. More titles than any other town (tied with Green Bay)

You have a team here that has had two winning seasons in 15 years.....and yet has sold out every game......and has a no show percent that if far better than that more successful team to the east.

What we don't want is garbage here any more. That is the garbage that is to be fucked.

Edit: note to the admins. Please do not allow this prime example of pussification to sully the name of the great Jim Brown. Change that suckers screen name.

I second that.

Some of what he says is true. It burns my ass when I watch a game played in another stadium, and I see the fans drinking bottled beer. We can't have bottles in Cleveland because a bunch of morons decided they had to express themselves to the rest of the world. The negativity on this board is way over the top, but there is a lot of good discussion here, so I let it go by. He picke the name Jim_Brown, so let him keep it. There was enough truth in what he said to be able to say it without retribution.

Some of what he says is true. It burns my ass when I watch a game played in another stadium, and I see the fans drinking bottled beer. We can't have bottles in Cleveland because a bunch of morons decided they had to express themselves to the rest of the world. The negativity on this board is way over the top, but there is a lot of good discussion here, so I let it go by. He picke the name Jim_Brown, so let him keep it. There was enough truth in what he said to be able to say it without retribution.

As far as I am concerned this board should not allow the use of Browns player names for screen names.

And FYI, the negativity of this board, as you say, is directly corresponding with the ineptness with the way this team has played for the last 15 years.

It is actually FAR, FAR less negative than it probably should be, given the team's poor performance.

I mean, maybe your idea of fun is to powder these losing players behind's....but I personally think a lot of them are far more in need of a good spanking.

being apart of a fan base in no way means you have to agree with what every other browns' fans believes in or how they behave.

but to give props to a fucking troll that is either here to instigate trouble with his love for manziel and his disdain for the fans that don't believe manziel is god (yet) or some other team's fan that just want to ridicule the browns and their fans makes you look pretty punkish in my eyes.

too bad you can't drink out of a bottle. i always thought that was for queers anyways. a real man drinks out of a can. AYE!

being apart of a fan base in no way means you have to agree with what every other browns' fans believes in or how they behave.

but to give props to a fucking troll that is either here to instigate trouble with his love for manziel and his disdain for the fans that don't believe manziel is god (yet) or some other team's fan that just want to ridicule the browns and their fans makes you look pretty punkish in my eyes.

too bad you can't drink out of a bottle. i always thought that was for queers anyways. a real man drinks out of a can. AYE!

Well hell, that must explain my recent urge to collect Liza Minnelli worn feathered boas....cans it is from now on.

Two idiots.

Hell, Forrest Gump could be a coach too, under these performance expectations. Coach him to do what? Throw shit?

ha. down to your last shot i can tell. just do like neil young says: burn out AND fade the fuck away.

so manziel's a pussy.....??? and you assholes can't handle someone telling you the facts about cleveland and it's pathetic franchise.....i think it's obvious who the pussies are....and, my guess is that most of you "fans" weren't even born the last time the browns won a title.....or maybe you were still in diapers and you've heard about it.....i grew up with jim brown...he wouldn't give two shits about your stupid, snide comments.....so, just to be sure....you're the pussies....and i'll tell jim brown, the next time i see him, i said so...

cleveland used to be a great franchise...but those days are long gone....all they have left is losers like you.....who bitch and moan......and malign your own players.....that's one of the reasons other nfl players don't want to play for cleveland.....worst fucking fans in the league.....

don't believe, just read the shit you post on this site.....

Archived