THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can we be seen as a great fanbase if this is how much patience we have? Its almost as if were so hateful and shortsighted we put an extra layer of pressure on our QBs. Two fucking preseason games and our 21 year old QB is a wasted pick? This is like a new level of embarrassing.

I think this organzation regrets coming back to Cleveland.

Well, JFF, I'd suggest you learn some history about the Browns fanbase- because you were only 2 years old when Traitor Art pulled the rug out from under us. There was picketing of NFL headquarters, FAX machines and phone lines got jammed.

Our Name, our Team, our Colors. Never happened before.

LOL!

re·cant

riˈkant/

verb

verb: recant; 3rd person present: recants; past tense: recanted; past participle: recanted; gerund or present participle: recanting

say that one no longer holds an opinion or belief, especially one considered heretical.

"heretics were burned if they would not recant"

I'll bring the matches! Got that from 45 years with my Phi Beta Kappa Magna Cum Laude Cornelll Grad wife. Life long English teacher-hell on a little bitty ole Texian vocabulary.

I'll bring the matches! Got that from 45 years with my Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, Cornelll Grad wife. Life long English teacher-hell on a little bitty ole Texan vocabulary.

There I fixed that for your wife. It might not be perfect (could put a comma after grad but that might be an Oxford comma situation and I'm not even going to touch the capitalization) but a major upgrade on your original work.

I'll bring the matches! Got that from 45 years with my Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, Cornelll Grad wife. Life long English teacher-hell on a little bitty ole Texan vocabulary.

There I fixed that for your wife. It might not be perfect (could put a comma after grad but that might be an Oxford comma situation and I'm not even going to touch the capitalization) but a major upgrade on your original work.

I think a few of you are most welcome here. :) We don't mind opposing opinions- but please- Hoyer sucks, Manziel great, gets old around here, real fast- especially if that's the best you got.

I think a few of you are most welcome here. :) We don't mind opposing opinions- but please- Hoyer sucks, Manziel great, gets old around here, real fast- especially if that's the best you got.

Hoorta it breaks my heart you lumping me in with the newer Browns fans here.

Flipping a guy off in the middle of a game is no biggie, IMO, but the way JFF did it was not at all "badass." You want to give someone the "f" you, at least face them. It was a punk, pussy move to do it while jogging away from them with your back turned. This guy is all overblown hype. I'm sorry. If he had been named the starter, I would have supported him and respected his game play, but I don't think he has earned an ounce of respect either on or off the field. Frankly, I have no interest in watching him attempt to grow up because I see him being a long way from anywhere near grown. Maybe because I'm older and now know that I didn't even realize how much I didn't know when I was 21, but I have no patience for his persona. Act like a grown up, you will be treated like one. If you are not ready to be a grown up, good, go for it, be young and foolish while you can, but do it elsewhere.

Well shit!

;)

WSS

Flipped off Bill Cowher after Joey Porter took him out after a punt.

Later played for Cowher when they won the SB.

But I'm sure Brian Sipe would have no problem giving the collective Steeler organization the bird.

Z

This organization? Which organization is that?

If you mean the Cleveland Browns franchise, it never went anywhere, so it had no where to come back from.

Or are you talking about the Jimmy Haslam ownership organization? Or the Ray Farmer organization.

Where do you think anyone went to come back from?

This organization? Which organization is that?

If you mean the Cleveland Browns franchise, it never went anywhere, so it had no where to come back from.

Or are you talking about the Jimmy Haslam ownership organization? Or the Ray Farmer organization.

Where do you think anyone went to come back from?

The organization did leave, however.

The franchise stayed. But the organization, or:

or·gan·i·za·tion

ˌôrgəniˈzāSHən/
noun
  1. 1.
    an organized body of people with a particular purpose, especially a business, society, association, etc.
left.
As far as I can remember, the franchise that resumed was comprised of all new individuals, save for a select few that may have stayed.

How can we be seen as a great fanbase if this is how much patience we have? Its almost as if were so hateful and shortsighted we put an extra layer of pressure on our QBs. Two fucking preseason games and our 21 year old QB is a wasted pick? This is like a new level of embarrassing.

How bout if this 21 year old knucklehead grows up and learn to lead.

From draft day to this past weekend, all he's done is create pressure on himself.

This organization regrets nothing, as they are still in their first year and haven't even played their first game yet......

In just a few months, they have completely restructured the team, scored some solid FA's and killed it in their first draft.....

What's to regret???

The organization did leave, however.

The franchise stayed. But the organization, or:

left.
As far as I can remember, the franchise that resumed was comprised of all new individuals, save for a select few that may have stayed.

Well, any two people that hang out together can fit that definition of organization. (e.g. the Blount/Bell Organized crime syndicate?) And even if it was an "organization" that left.....when did that organization come back as the OP stated?

This organization regrets nothing, as they are still in their first year and haven't even played their first game yet......

In just a few months, they have completely restructured the team, scored some solid FA's and killed it in their first draft.....

What's to regret???

Precisely. This organization consists of Haslam, Farmer, Pettine, Shanahan.....and their DC? Jim O'Neil.

How bout if this 21 year old knucklehead grows up and learn to lead.

From draft day to this past weekend, all he's done is create pressure on himself.

All hes done is live his life....Those aint selfies you see posted on the internet. I guarantee Rodgers, Rapeberger, Rivers, and Newton all had their good times after they were drafted. They just didnt end up on TMZ because of the whole worlds infatuation with them. The only things hes done wrong since hes been here are showing up late to a meeting and flipping the bird.

That's Gardocki!

And, yes, it was the Steelers ... And then he went and played for them.

So that was his audition?

But I'm sure Brian Sipe would have no problem giving the collective Steeler organization the bird.

But if Brian did it, it would be cute...

;)

(Where's the NFL Films' wink footage when you need it?)

Its hard when you have the glory of High School and College Football. He was on top of the world. Now, he is just a rookie QB trying to become a starter an a mediocre team. He better get used to getting fucked with and grow some thick skin.

Im buying everything your saying. Green rookie, so much growning to do. Bird fipping thats so High School. The whole NFL going to welcome him with baptisum by fire. Don't want to see his "fingers rubbing money" routine either. Shut up and learn Rookie!...

To the OP's question.....I dont have any clue if the Browns regret it or not.Only time will tell.......BUT, I would be curious to know if Dallas or Texas or Jacksonville regret passing on him.....he coulda and woulda been the biggest draw EVER in Texas.....yet, they passed.......hmmm

Can we all please shut up about JF? Let him hold the clipboard this season. Honestly he should be #3 on the depth chart this year after Grossman who should come in if god forbid Hoyer goes down again. JF needs to learn NFL defense's. Once he does that than we can give him a realistic appraisal.

Can we all please shut up about JF? Let him hold the clipboard this season. Honestly he should be #3 on the depth chart this year after Grossman who should come in if god forbid Hoyer goes down again. JF needs to learn NFL defense's. Once he does that than we can give him a realistic appraisal.

uhhhhh no. I agree with the shutting up part, but Grossman is well Gross man. I still expect Johnny to start at some point this year, unless Hoyer does what we can only dream of.....Win games and give us good QB play.

Archived