THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pulled hammy? more like Luke Kuegley Jacked him up somewhere into next week. & oh yea I struggle with Elbow tendonitis from drinking that some say is throwing a football to much..

but of course, if we go by the girlfriend of a friend of a board member that lives a few doors down from JM that may have seen him in some bad motor scooter skills that wrecked his elbow B) This was my fav

Don't forget about the tendinitis in the elbow...probably caused by all those 12oz arm curls.

you mean rolling up those benjamin's to toot his COKE!

So long Manziel, so long Johnny Football. It was entertaining, that run you had should have been a TD, you drink a lot though, and I still wish we would have drafted Derrick Carr.

Paul Brown is smiling.

Hopefully this is a wake up call to our players. It's time to get serious about winning, about doing whatever it takes, on and off the field.

wasn't it 7 + 7 passing TDs and 1 rushing = 15 TDs? to 12 INTs? the meme wasn't funny enough to me to overlook the mistakes.

You would be correct, sir...

Clearly you are not celebrating hard enough....

You would be correct, sir...

Clearly you are not celebrating hard enough....

haha i'm still wondering if he clears wavers if he is eligible for the practice squad. i don't want to celebrate too prematurely.

losing our other guys is making celebrating tough, at least at the moment.

plus i've been pretty caught up in the Lavoy Finicum assassination lately...

Thank God! I can only recall one time that was more dismal in the time I have loved and followed the Browns. 52 years now the the lower moment was the Don Rogers episode. The punk Jonny Rotten is gone now and for what he has intentionally done to the team and fans, curse him and his liquor. I hope the cocksucker chokes to death on a tequila worm and his stinking remains flushed into a sewer that empties into the Rio Grande. He couldn't be bothered to even attempt a work ethic. He saw the size and speed of the NFL and went complete pussy and decided being a drunk is safer. Fuck him.

My opinion and rant, I don't care who drafted his worthless ass. He wouldn't try and couldn't play. There is no valid excuse for that sort of bullshit. Fuck him twice! Go Karma, Go Tequila Worm! And especially GO BROWNS!

And from Glenn Moore @GlennMooreCLE

So long, Johnny Manziel. #Browns

Title: "Riding off into the sunset..."

CdSATa0W8AAA5An.jpg

More like floating off into oblivion- and as a human being, that's sort of sad. :(

12799373_1098373383542682_89520748807153

The meme is way off- make that 3,000 beers (365 X 2 X 4) 1,000 shots, 24 bottles of Don Julio, 24 bottles of Dom Perignon, and (probably at least) 20 grams of blow.

So long Manziel, so long Johnny Football. It was entertaining, that run you had should have been a TD, you drink a lot though, and I still wish we would have drafted Derrick Carr.

Paul Brown is smiling.

Hopefully this is a wake up call to our players. It's time to get serious about winning, about doing whatever it takes, on and off the field.

Glad to see you finally saw the light, PoG. :)

UFC and conspiracy theories. you must be a blast at parties.

not.

mik it's ok if you wanna act publicly like what i shared by pm with you last time you spoke up didn't open your eyes a lil. it's also ok if you don't realize the magnitude of what an assertion of federal power like this means to America based upon the lack of mainstream news on the incident.

summary: man and passengers inform state police they are proceeding to a prearranged meeting with the Sheriff. in a section of highway with no cell coverage they come upon a bad intentioned surprise roadblock after a big turn in the road (following several long straightstretches more appropriate for aforementioned roadblock) as shots are fired at the moving vehicle, and upon averting collision slamming into a snowbank an L sweep ambush formation comes out of the woods and shoots a man with his hands high in the air.

a man who is known to carry a revolver who doesnt reach for a weapon is shot with his hands high in the air, while exiting and stepping away from his vehicle filled w his passengers drawing potential gunfire away from them repeatedly pleading "shoot ME". shit would certainly hit the fan if his revolver is not on him but thankfully for you mik a loaded 9mm semi auto is found near his person as he lay dead in the street (snow).

watch the cell phone video taken during the chase...and cringe.

comments on this video page were disabled a few hours ago due to all the govt shills being outed. no matter what you say they fucked up. if it wasn't premeditated homicide, it was at minimum gross negligence.

regardless of his reputation the man was shot unarmed and denied due process. being a vet you of all people should actually care about this one if there's even a remote possibility of truth to it. i get that this is a Browns Board but everyone deserves due process. EVERYONE. it's what vets fight/fought for. i don't care if he wanted to start a revolution in a pink bra married to his sister, Lavoy deserved better than this.

The punk Jonny Rotten is gone now and for what he has intentionally done to the team and fans, curse him and his liquor. I hope the cocksucker chokes to death on a tequila worm and his stinking remains flushed into a sewer that empties into the Rio Grande.

I respect that it's required of the Browns to have a new QB and new coaching staff every year, and that Manziel is under a microscope there in Cleveland. Please forgive me in that I'm somewhat of an outsider who saw him play quite well in spite of being on a very bad team. He doesn't even have 16 starts yet. He is still a rookie and statistically, in his 15 games, he played very well for a rookie QB on a terrible team in a tough division.

One example: CLE at PIT - November 15, 2015.

Browns have no running game at all. 14 rushing attempts for a total of 15 yards.

- Manziel rushed for 11 of those 15 yards.

- Manziel has 45 attempts with 33 completions for 372 yards with a 95.8 QB rating.

- Manziel is sacked 6 times for 45 yards lost via sack due to no running game (which makes his 45 attempts 51 drop-backs.)

CLE committed 12 penalties for 188 yards.

The final score was CLE 9 - PIT 30.

Landry Jones started for PIT, and if the QB's were switched and Manziel started for PIT, the score would still be the same.

If Roethlisberger started for CLE, and Manziel for PIT, the Browns still would have lost.

The fact is, we saw a lot of backups play quite a bit of football this season and the worst I saw was Landry Jones and Mike Vick. but nobody here in Pittsburgh is , ". . .hoping the cocksucker chokes to death on a tequila worm and his stinking remains flushed into a sewer that empties into the Rio Grande.. . " . . .

Curiously . . . are Manziel and Todd Marinovich the only 2 QB's to ever come out after their sophomore year?

Both had substance abuse and maturity issues in common.

mik it's ok if you wanna act publicly like what i shared by pm with you last time you spoke up didn't open your eyes a lil. it's also ok if you don't realize the magnitude of what an assertion of federal power like this means to America based upon the lack of mainstream news on the incident.

summary: man and passengers inform state police they are proceeding to a prearranged meeting with the Sheriff. in a section of highway with no cell coverage they come upon a bad intentioned surprise roadblock after a big turn in the road (following several long straightstretches more appropriate for aforementioned roadblock) as shots are fired at the moving vehicle, and upon averting collision slamming into a snowbank an L sweep ambush formation comes out of the woods and shoots a man with his hands high in the air.

a man who is known to carry a revolver who doesnt reach for a weapon is shot with his hands high in the air, while exiting and stepping away from his vehicle filled w his passengers drawing potential gunfire away from them repeatedly pleading "shoot ME". shit would certainly hit the fan if his revolver is not on him but thankfully for you mik a loaded 9mm semi auto is found near his person as he lay dead in the street (snow).

watch the cell phone video taken during the chase...and cringe.

comments on this video page were disabled a few hours ago due to all the govt shills being outed. no matter what you say they fucked up. if it wasn't premeditated homicide, it was at minimum gross negligence.

regardless of his reputation the man was shot unarmed and denied due process. being a vet you of all people should actually care about this one if there's even a remote possibility of truth to it. i get that this is a Browns Board but everyone deserves due process. EVERYONE. it's what vets fight/fought for. i don't care if he wanted to start a revolution in a pink bra married to his sister, Lavoy deserved better than this.

What the fuck does this have to do with football? Get this shit off of here.

Curiously . . . are Manziel and Todd Marinovich the only 2 QB's to ever come out after their sophomore year?

Both had substance abuse and maturity issues in common.

Im pretty sure Manziel was a redshirt his freshman year, meaning he actually had completed his junior year when drafted.....some aggie fans can correct me, if wrong....but Id think there are a lot of guys who redshirted, played 2 years, then entered the draft....

What the fuck does this have to do with football? Get this shit off of here.

i won't attempt to relate it Ernie it doesn't. but it is drama and i won't apologize. when a person's constitutional rights get violated and they are denied due process by being murdered unjustifiably in the street in cold blood, it should deem some attention. if only one person has sympathy, it was entitely worth posting.

Z, H, M...(mods) it's your Board and you can move it if you please but in the meantime Ernie or anyone else it's your right to call it shit and ignore it. in which case you exemplify the very apathy that is such a huge part of why are losing our country. this isn't a guilt trip. this isn't normal news. in fact it's an incident that's not even being reported.

wanna execute me for piggybacking off Johnny Drama? i did it, yes i took liberties. no i don't think i'm special. i just think this one time it was worth it.

no one woulda seen it in the barbershop or wherever. is it really gonna kill ya to read something irrelevant to the Browns for 20 seconds?

I respect that it's required of the Browns to have a new QB and new coaching staff every year, and that Manziel is under a microscope there in Cleveland. Please forgive me in that I'm somewhat of an outsider who saw him play quite well in spite of being on a very bad team. He doesn't even have 16 starts yet. He is still a rookie and statistically, in his 15 games, he played very well for a rookie QB on a terrible team in a tough division.

One example: CLE at PIT - November 15, 2015.

Browns have no running game at all. 14 rushing attempts for a total of 15 yards.

- Manziel rushed for 11 of those 15 yards.

- Manziel has 45 attempts with 33 completions for 372 yards with a 95.8 QB rating.

- Manziel is sacked 6 times for 45 yards lost via sack due to no running game (which makes his 45 attempts 51 drop-backs.)

CLE committed 12 penalties for 188 yards.

The final score was CLE 9 - PIT 30.

Also 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 fumble lost... and JM's complete rushing line was 3 attempts for 17 yds... 11 yds was his longest run.

One last stat: Passing Yds per attempt = 8.27

Step back... look... and see the complete picture...

The Steelers played soft zones over controlled rushes with spies galore.

Said in effect, "Son... beat us with your arm if you can, but you will not do so with your legs."

The blueprint was complete...

i won't attempt to relate it Ernie it doesn't. but it is drama and i won't apologize. when a person's constitutional rights get violated and they are denied due process by being murdered unjustifiably in the street in cold blood, it should deem some attention. if only one person has sympathy, it was entitely worth posting.

Z, H, M...(mods) it's your Board and you can move it if you please but in the meantime Ernie or anyone else it's your right to call it shit and ignore it. in which case you exemplify the very apathy that is such a huge part of why are losing our country. this isn't a guilt trip. this isn't normal news. in fact it's an incident that's not even being reported.

wanna execute me for piggybacking off Johnny Drama? i did it, yes i took liberties. no i don't think i'm special. i just think this one time it was worth it.

no one woulda seen it in the barbershop or wherever. is it really gonna kill ya to read something irrelevant to the Browns for 20 seconds?

I'll be honest, Mik had no reason to attack you, and bringing up the Oregon situation has no business in the Browns forum. Barbershop or Political forum are the proper places. I almost deleted all references to it but I let it stand- because even though unrelated, it was newsworthy, regardless of your position on it. I'm not taking sides, just pointing out how I see things. FWIW, I can't move individual posts, only move entire topics, and I certainly wasn't going to move this one.

Archived