THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why work when already rich and you can drink at the pool and play golf?

Might have failed at football, but he fooled the Browns and NFL into getting his meal ticket. In addition to the family money he'll likely inherit, I don't think working will ever be a thing for him.

Why work when already rich and you can drink at the pool and play golf?

Because he may likely be running out of money?

He is spending like a drunken sailor that used to be a quarterback...God knows...the cost of private jets? His football money will be eaten up real quick.

And it is highly possible that his folks may have cut him off. They should have.

Really....he might need a job like that to carry on.

Might have failed at football, but he fooled the Browns and NFL into getting his meal ticket. In addition to the family money he'll likely inherit, I don't think working will ever be a thing for him.

His folks aren't that old yet.....in their 50s? And like I said...they may cut him off.

Two guys that will not be playing QB for the Browns this year.

I'm sure Jason Campbell still believes in Brandon Weeden and Ty Detmer still believes in Tim Couch.

Z

Either way the kid is a fucking asshole. A spoiled brat, silver spoon, daddy's got money asshole who got hit once or twice int he nfl and said F it. i ain't gettin killed cuz i'm scared.

asshole.

actually i bet johnny would be fun to drink with. but i wouldn't want him as a coworker or to work on a project with him. OR to have to rely on him for anything.....

actually i bet johnny would be fun to drink with. but i wouldn't want him as a coworker or to work on a project with him. OR to have to rely on him for anything.....

Compared to many posters here?

He'd be near the end of a very long line... even behind root beer drinkers...

• 2 weeks later...

Was a passenger in car involved in a hit and run too.

Took off on foot and Josh Gordon picked him up.

Can't make this stuff up.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25553661/los-angeles-police-johnny-manziel-was-a-passenger-in-a-hit-and-run

Zombo

Say what? So Josh figures after he fails his next drug test, Manziel's dad is gonna give him a job working the oil rigs?

If Gordon EVER wants to play in the NFL again- he has to say Adios to Johnny, the sooner the better. Could be Manziel is fronting $$ to Josh on the condition he hangs with him.

manziel really is a fuckstain....

Just read how he trashed a rental property earlier this month from two huge parties he threw where people left drug paraphernalia around. He's got like the entire Broncos lockerroom that allegedly wants him in Denver....but no way Elway brings in that stupid piece of shit. I don't get it. I really don't.

I can't picture any team except maybe the Raiders taking him.

Yeah and the Raiders have Derek Carr(QB).. yeah.. that makes real sense..

Archived