THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand if you said this if we picked at 4th overall or 8th overall, but at 22nd he is a good pick objectively.

While I still do not like the pick, at 22 he's certainly far less of a risk. The die has been cast...

This thread needs tissues, lol

Nah... our creative Mods will orchestrate a few ScreenName changes and all will be well.

jscam: blow me. your team sucks nads and has done so since the late 80's.

Just shows you don't know what the fuck your talking about, the Browns were good until the move season. If you woulda said they have sucked since 99 then you woulda been right. Either way your a sloppy wart riddled twat......

Who cares where we got him, we got him. And we didn't get an OT, Mack or Watkins. Skrine is done at #2 CB.

Eat bags of dicks.

you should eat bags of dicks asshole claiming to be better than anyone here with your scouting ability and all your reporter knowledge. did you even sniff a CB? hell no.

just goes to show you any real fan can do just as good as you, if not better, in their analysis as you.

act like you knew it all.

we all know you didn't.

Johnny at 22 eh?

Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden were both drafted at 22 by the Browns.

Hey, gotta stick with what works for ya.lol

What sucks is when I checked out the Bengals and Steelers boards..they were laughing at Cleveland again.

C'mon guys, Johnny is a Brown now. We got him at 22, not 4. Get on board with the kid. Hoyer is the starter unless he gets hurt and Johnny comes in and shines. It's different than had we taken him at 4. I resist being a kool aid drinker but Farmer got us a premier CB, a first and a fourth next year, we gave up what an extra third and a fifth? We signed a ton of free agents and really don't need ten draft picks this year. I am impressed thus far. WR or OG at 35 tomorrow

Johnny at 22 eh?

What sucks is when I checked out the Bengals and Steelers boards..they were laughing at Cleveland again.

And you're worried about that why?....

im not sure how manziel will turn out but i think its worth the risk at 22 basically we traded trent (i cant get 5 yards) richardson for johnny football.

Just think if Lombardi were still here we probably would have gave the farm to Houston and taken him #1 :P

Johnny at 22 eh?

Haha who cares? An athletic freak of a CB, an additional first rounder next year and a potential game changer at QB while still having a pick in every round of this draft as well. They can laugh all they want, their divisional rival (the Browns) just got better this year and already has more ammo to improve more then they can next year.

Who cares where we got him, we got him. And we didn't get an OT, Mack or Watkins. Skrine is done at #2 CB.

Eat bags of dicks.

While I perfectly understand the sense if relief that fueled your above professionally crafted post, actually it matters a great deal where we "got him". Half the league's GMs said, "Mike H, you're an idiot to spend the overall #4 pick on Johnny Manziel."

You can pretend it is not true, but it is true...

That's only because they are dumb asses. The Browns got the best draft so far and I expect them to be winning their division frequently over the next 10 years.

Just think if Lombardi were still here we probably would have gave the farm to Houston and taken him #1 :P

lol...

As for the 22nd pick thing... It's just a number. Farmer wanted him and believed he had to move in front of KC at 23 to bag him. Not worth a higher pick to move to 21 just to avoid a number.

Johnny at 22 eh?

Who gives a shit what Stiller or Bungle fans think dickhead. Go troll on their boards.

lol...

As for the 22nd pick thing... It's just a number. Farmer wanted him and believed he had to move in front of KC at 23 to bag him. Not worth a higher pick to move to 21 just to avoid a number.

Probably more to do with other bidders than worrying kc would have taken him.

the best hate is from those who had manziel being top 5 and wouldn't show their face on this board when he started to slip.

but ALL OF A SUDDEN at a trade up to 22 'they' were so correct with their FO managerial mock skills that they boast the thoughts of 'how dare you! i'm the kng of the fake draft!'

GTFO.

This is the first real QB the Browns have had since Kosar.

calm down stymie. we haven't had him beat out hoyer yet.

can we at least see some TC and pre-season games before we dub JF as JCleveland?

Probably more to do with other bidders than worrying kc would have taken him.

Could be, but there was open speculation on the draft desk that Reid had begun salivating as Johnny dropped nearer and nearer.

JM certainly fits the mold of an Andy Reid QB.

Archived