THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not a radio show your listening to. Its the 4 hour NAMBLA radio ad hosted by Rizzo and Goldhammer. Quit listening to them a week ago.

"Polarizing Lightening-rod"

Near-Perfect for talk radio...

Only thing that could increase the conversation intensity would be if his name was Johnny Benghazi...

livingston is the second biggest windbag in cleveland right behind that crooked face bidatch MKC.

someone stick a pin in him already.

^+1. Praise the Lord, this will all be over in 10 hours. I'm going to try to get out of work early, and sit down in the man-cave with a few cold ones @ 8PM.

^+1. Praise the Lord, this will all be over in 10 hours. I'm going to try to get out of work early, and sit down in the man-cave with a few cold ones @ 8PM.

I've already packed it in for the day, I've forwarded my emails and I'm coasting until 6. For some reason, this is the most excited I've been for a draft since coming back to the league.

I don't know who Vontae Mack is and I swear to God if you ruined Draft Day for me, I will never take your opinion seriously ever again POG.

Oh, wait... I already don't.

It's worth seeing TC, some of the trades would never happen in real life. Not great, but worth a look. I think I've seen that gas station Costner stops at near our Tailgate spot if I'm not mistaken. :)

It's worth seeing TC, some of the trades would never happen in real life. Not great, but worth a look. I think I've seen that gas station Costner stops at near our Tailgate spot if I'm not mistaken. :)

I have it downloaded, I was waiting until today to watch it. I thought it to be fitting.

I don't know who Vontae Mack is and I swear to God if you ruined Draft Day for me, I will never take your opinion seriously ever again POG.

Oh, wait... I already don't.

Vontae Mack was the fictional player the Browns chose with the #1 overall pick in the movie Draft Day. It is odd because he was a LB with very much the same attributes as the real Khalil Mack (except the fictional guy played for Ohio St.)

Vontae Mack was the fictional player the Browns chose with the #1 overall pick in the movie Draft Day. It is odd because he was a LB with very much the same attributes as the real Khalil Mack (except the fictional guy played for Ohio St.)

GOD DAMN IT GIPPER I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET

I usually don't do it, but since this is Draft Day I decided to listen to the radio here at the office.

But what is pissing me off is the fact that these idiots cannot talk about anyone else except Johnny Manziel.

Now, I am not necessarily opposed to taking Johnny Manziel.....but why does he have to be THE exclusive topic of conversation?

There is a 99% chance that the Browns will NOT take this guy. So why do they have to spend 99% of their time talking about a guy that won't be here.

Please, for fuck's sake....close all Johnny Manziel topics on this board unless that 1% chance of the Browns taking him come to fruition.

Maybe not in style of play, but the groupies and media circus is Tebow 2.0.

It will take away from the rest of the team. If they win, it's Manziel. If they lose it's Manziel. If you poop, it's Manziel.

Manziel this manziel that...manziel 99% of the time.

Lets Predict where he ends up ....lets see if anyone is right

I say he goes to Vikings either at 8 or they trade back into round 1 ......

NFL network needs to get off his balls

Archived