THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give him some time and let him develop a bit. The worst thing that can happen is tossing him to the wolves right off the rip.

He shouldn't have to. They have Vince Young. He should buy you a little bit of time.

The Browns just punched their ticket back to relevance. Incredible draft, even if they pass the next 6 rounds. I've seen every Manziel snap, multiple times, may in person. The guy is simply a winner. All of the "off the field" issues are 99% media contrived. He is a proven leader, winner and just plain badass. Lots of Browns fans in Texas now. Everyone who has been negative on this thread will eat cold, frozen, Cleveland crow. Enjoy, I am so freaking jealous, he was right there for my Cowboys to take. Time for a Cleveland road trip!

Oh and bonus, he talks LeBron into coming back home. You're welcome Cleveland.

i'm all in.

welcome to Cleveland Johnny Scrambles!!

Farmer is certainly creating competition...first Skrine then Tanney/Young/Thigpen...Little and Burleson probably next then Lauvao/Pinkston/Greco followed by a challenger for Craig Robinson and Tashaun Gipson.

the Browns are going to be incredibly fun to watch starting NOW.

horrible pick. Cleveland screwed again. Enjoy!!!

. Why don't you just FUCK OFF! Post on your own teams board you Cock swallowing coward. Trolls like you make me sick. Little lurker bitch hiding behind your screen name online. You're a cunt!

Well I guess it's Johnny Cleveland time boys. I can't criticize the pick whatsoever. 22 is the perfect place to take a huge boom or bust QB prospect with tremendous upside. It's time to put on twenty pounds Johnny boy your gonna need it for the Cleveland winters and playing with the big boys I'm the NFL.

What a joke of a post. Like LeBron would listen to this little prick. He will just be the next of a long list of busts for the Browns. This "show me the money" crap he does with his hands is going to get him real special treatment in this league.

Well Manizel would be more of a draw then the shit show of a roster the Cavs currently have. You realize the "show me the money" crap he does is an inside joke/handshake or whatever the hell the kids are calling it these days with Drake right? If my un-hip ass knows that, I'm sure nearly every NFL player knows that. Relax.

Archived