THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A stud CB, another 1st round pick next year and Johnny Scramble, er, Johnny Football.............. Great job Farmer, I'm all in.

Deja Vu all over again...

The Cleveland Browns got the best cornerback in the draft, a 2015 1st round pick and then got the franchise quarterback everyone pegged them for at the 4th pick.

Spot on... excepting that Franchise QB bit. What we got was an instant QB controversy named "Polarized Lightening-rod".

Had we not taken him we would be facing him twice a year with the next pick.

somebody had tp do something to shut them up, Thank you Ray Farmer, Im a Johnny Football fan til proven otherwise.

As someone said, he's a Brown now, so I'm going to pull for him. I don't like the trade up (could have waited for Carr or Bridgewater) but I think they really wanted Cooks and didn't want to lose Johnny as well. We still have an early second, so let's hope we get another special player or move up with a trade with Seattle. I will say this for Johnny, he gave Alabama fits. And Shanahan and Johnny might be a marriage in heaven.

To sum up our 1st round:

We got:

Top CB in the draft

A high-risk potential stud QB

A 2015 1st round pick, probably in the top 15

Gave up:

Our 2nd 3rd rounder

Our 5th rounder

Not Bad. I would've rather sat and took Bridgewater or Carr at 26, but maybe all the Hype will pay off, and prove me wrong. Go Manziel! and Go Browns!

Still have a 2nd, 3rd, 2 4ths, a 6th, and 7th

Still need OG, WR2, ILB, and possibly RB and FS. Still possible...

Tomorrow's prediction coming up soon...

Nobody knows how he'll turn out, might as well wait and see. If he ever does develop into a good quarterback, the people that hated on the pick will no longer bash it, of course. Nobody has a crystal ball and there isn't a QB of the decade who is the obvious choice.

Archived