THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

Johnny Football....the guy we needed....pixie, schmixie.....lol.....you aren't going to give him a chance. Your post proves that. You are against the pick and will be all over it the first time a pass falls to the ground.

Long live Johny Football

I'm giving him as much chance as say- Ben Gay, remember him? Or Brady Quinn- I gave him zero chance, turns out I was right, Willie Green, the dumb ass KWII trade up, and a bunch of other mega busts the Browns have drafted over the years. #22 is cursed for the Browns, as well as the Heisman jinx. Take that FWIW as superstition, or just a POV. LOL, I won't have to call for the Tar & Feather brigade to run JF out of town on a rail- it will be the fickle Cleveland fans that wanted this bozo in the first place.

I've only been seriously wrong a couple of times, and I damn well admit it when I'm wrong, unlike some other posters. I blew the Couch and Kam Wimbley picks.How would Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson have looked playing for the Browns?

+ I'm not creaming my pants over day #1 of the draft- JF is one good ACL away from NFL defenses taking away his greatest weapon- his mobility- and it will happen 'Peen, call me a party pooper if you must- it's gong to happen, sooner or later- and I can hear the wailing already. You won't find my shoulder to cry on.

So no you're right 'Peen, I don't particularly like Manziel with his (to date) shitty attitude Put up the ESPN tents outside the Browns complex in Berea- the Circus is coming to town- whoopee- I call it a major distraction.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helluva first post... Where does one go after such a debute?

Personally I would have at least waited until he had been fitted for his uniform, if not named starter.

But whatever... welcome to the Board...

You're about to learn who the real Johnny Manziel is, not the Johnny Football that ESPN has created. Johnny is going to do more for your city than you could ever imagine. He'll spend more time at children's hospitals, more time at charity events, give more time to fans than you could ever imagine. The fact is he did all those things in college, but you never heard about them because they didn't fit the narrative that ESPN wanted to create. You're going to be blown away Cleveland, will he go out and have a good time once ina while? Sure, what 20 something wouldn't, but you'll find that he'll also be the hardest working team member, while also being the most giving of his time to worthy causes.

seriously, you were just handed a gift. Appreciate it.

Helluva first post... Where does one go after such a debute?

Personally I would have at least waited until he had been fitted for his uniform, if not named starter.

But whatever... welcome to the Board...

Thanks!

seriously, you were just handed a gift. Appreciate it.

Seriously... don't tell me what to think... especially if it includes some ESPN conspiracy to undermine Johnny Fucking Football bullshit.

If you check my Location you'll note that I live closer to where JM grew up than you may. So I know more than a little about his career... on and off the field. And yes, he's basically good people that did not have a clue of how to handle his sudden fame... and so he got a little tarnish on his reputation... and has since learned how to care for and enhance an image.

And I care not...

I only care a what he does on the field for my team, if and when he gets a chance to step onto the field in a actual NFL game.

Oh... and welcome to the board...

We are Johnny Football.

LMAO... Seriously... I'm shocked that I did not wake up the house I laughed so hard...

lets be friends now

That ship has fuckin' sailed dickwad...

I cheered so loudly that I lost my voice after the Manziel pick...I am TOTALLY on this kid's bandwagon.

Look at what we accomplished in the 1st round...

We got the #1 CB in the draft, PLUS Buffalo's 1st & 4th rounders next year & Manziel. In the process, we gave up a 5th & 3rd rounder this year.

All I can say is WOW! Farmer & Pettine along with their Staff & Scouts have been doing one hell of a job. They ARE going for the gusto. Sure, all draft picks may succeed, they may fail, but we are going for WINNERS & football PLAYERS! I say it's about time we had a FO with balls!!

This Brown's Draft Party was certainly a special one.

Mike

Recently, someone made the statement that "old guys" would never like Johnny. Well, this old guy (67) LOVES the kid. His on field play is well documented, but his sideline involvement is off the charts. In one game I watched, one of the A&M defensive players got penalized for a horse collar tackle. There was Johnny, right on the sideline, yanking down on his pads & shaking his head no at the defensive player. This kid's involvement in the game doesn't stop when the offense is off the field. He is a full time LEADER. I am ecstatic about this pick!

Mike

What's wrong cunt? Did Jimmy sodomize your mommy? You know sodomy right? Like what you do to your own ass with your tiny head.

Nice .... way to sodomize this forum you fucking toothless bastard,

and when the smoke cleared......................

there were only 2 gents still standing holding their cocktails and laughing from swimming in the river of fire.

a bright new day in the life of a browns fan.

to all those i have pissed off or about to.....................sorry.

meh.

as much as i think some people here are full of shit and i know they feel the same way about me........no one is going to make me feel bad about what transpired last night in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft.

haslam better be writing farmer a bonus check this morning as he pulls on his jeans getting up from the farmer cot.

gilbert #1 corner in a lot of people's eyes. made joe haden the #3 or 4 most important person on the browns roster a very happy man. then went out and got the #1 QB in this draft, who if nothing at all will spark this offense to be better than it has in quite some time. i think JF brings accountability to the whole squad if nothing else. do your job or get to sittin.

hoyer now has to play his best football of his career.

Bitter old men with bad football minds are boring. This ship is sailing.

hello sailor!

bad pit hair and cock breath. give them a razor, some scope and an aids shot. i didn't know they let construction workers and cowboys on a military ship. oh shit, there's an indian and a rough tough cream puff biker too!

ugh.

I'm giving him as much chance as say- Ben Gay, remember him? Or Brady Quinn- I gave him zero chance, turns out I was right, Willie Green, the dumb ass KWII trade up, and a bunch of other mega busts the Browns have drafted over the years. #22 is cursed for the Browns, as well as the Heisman jinx. Take that FWIW as superstition, or just a POV. LOL, I won't have to call for the Tar & Feather brigade to run JF out of town on a rail- it will be the fickle Cleveland fans that wanted this bozo in the first place.

I've only been seriously wrong a couple of times, and I damn well admit it when I'm wrong, unlike some other posters. I blew the Couch and Kam Wimbley picks.How would Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson have looked playing for the Browns?

+ I'm not creaming my pants over day #1 of the draft- JF is one good ACL away from NFL defenses taking away his greatest weapon- his mobility- and it will happen 'Peen, call me a party pooper if you must- it's gong to happen, sooner or later- and I can hear the wailing already. You won't find my shoulder to cry on.

So no you're right 'Peen, I don't particularly like Manziel with his (to date) shitty attitude Put up the ESPN tents outside the Browns complex in Berea- the Circus is coming to town- whoopee- I call it a major distraction.

Sorry my friend. I think it a much larger distraction to possibly being the worst team in the NFL over the last 14 years. No wonder everybody outside of our family makes fun of us, if they even think of us at all.

I welcome the tents. Bring 'em on.

Bitter old men with bad football minds are boring. This ship is sailing.

out blogged and out mocked. who really has the bad football mind?

maybe your sources can help you find the threads where you said a CB with a trade down would be great. wait, you have mine bookmarked don't you?

damn right you do. my name is love. say it.

Sorry my friend. I think it a much larger distraction to possibly being the worst team in the NFL over the last 14 years. No wonder everybody outside of our family makes fun of us, if they even think of us at all.

I welcome the tents. Bring 'em on.

tents, meh. controversy, meh.

orange shit flowing freely at a tailgate in september in cleveland.....PRICELESS!

lol...

As for the 22nd pick thing... It's just a number. Farmer wanted him and believed he had to move in front of KC at 23 to bag him. Not worth a higher pick to move to 21 just to avoid a number.

Yeah I'm sure they had a little laugh about the coincidence, but that's all. I found it amusing but I'm not going to let superstition get the best of me. I know that's hard for many a sports fan.

Archived