THE BROWNS BOARD

Bottom line on the virus

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I can tell you one effect of the new order.The grocery stores in our area right now are getting overwhelmed even more than before. A friend of mine sent me a photo of our Walmart and the shelves were really barren.

They have to enforce how much people buy.  If everyone would just calm the fuck down, there would be plenty for everyone.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The real reason China has had no new cases.

Report: China Stopped Testing for COVID-19. That's Why There Are Zero New Cases.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/report-china-stopped-testing-for-covid-19-thats-why-there-are-zero-new-cases/

Anybody in their right mind should know China is lying through their teeth. They have to get their economy restarted or they really are sunk. We will be in that boat in a few weeks. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Ohio Department of Health

442 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases

6 Deaths

Updated: 3/23/20 2:00 p.m.

Cuyahoga

Confirmed Coronavirus Cases: 149

note the date on this. By Jan 4th JANUARY 4th 170 people had died of pneumonia and "flu-related" illnesses. How long has this been here? It's clearly longer than we're being told. 

Screenshot_20200323-090310.png

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

None of you bioweapon enthusiasts and conspiracy theorists are gonna comment on event 201? I'm disappointed. It's literally mad conspiracy theory fodder. And it's absolutely real.  

too soon - I was just going to comment. Ran out of "attaboys" again....

It's been established, that the obaMao regime used up 3/4 of the N95 masks, which makes the 201 studies even more concerning.

and that swine flu disaster was in 2009. The masks were never re-stocked.

But past that, I would have thought over the last few decades, planning would have developed with various admins, to account for a disaster like we saw then, and now.

What is troubling, is that flu shots don't account for all various strains of flu viruses - so when a new one pops up, only then can a vaccine be researched, proven to be safe, and implemented.

I saw a blurb somewhere that it is being questioned - the possibility of the corona virus quickly mutating.

Which, is one of the desired characteristics of a bio-weapon. If that is true, I'm back to wondering about that wuhan facility again.

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeah but they took fish tank additive. I mean stupid is as stupid does, right?

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I am sorry to see this happen but the fault is on this man himself. I know you are not blaming Trump here but looks like some others are and this man made tbis fatal mistake on his own.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/chloroquine-fatal-idiocy-is-not-trump-fault/

Maybe just don't have Trump say anything about medicine (or any politician) and let the experts address the public on this stuff. 

While I agree stupid people will get ideas from Facebook and other rumor Mills, there is a certain legitimacy that comes from the president (or a politician). Better they just don't say anything.

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Maybe just don't have Trump say anything about medicine (or any politician) and let the experts address the public on this stuff. 

unfortunately experts love being on TV as much as anybody else so you can usually find one to support anything

While I agree stupid people will get ideas from Facebook and other rumor Mills, there is a certain legitimacy that comes from the president (or a politician). Better they just don't say anything.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

My sister is a nurse in Jacksonville Florida. Can confirm they are currently treating with hydrooxychloroquine