THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald, my man, time to let go

An independent group of lifelong Republican conservatives spend a year investigating the claims of fraudulent elections. They drew their own conclusions and hope that those who still believe the election was stolen will listen to their results/conclusions.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Vambo said:

Oooohhh Secret Service coverup call JABF!!!!   Texts from 1\5 and 1\6 deleted due to equipment upgrades.  Bullshit.   

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Predictable? Yes indeed. Record inflation record increase in wholesale prices failed foreign policy border security violent crime increase collapse stock market tumble and impending recession, if we're lucky.

Just keep screaming MAGA and cult and orange.

WSS

BTW, you're living in some fairy tale land of alternate DJT reality Steve if you actually believe Trumpie with his magic gold wand could have prevented any of this....  Or even MOST of this...  Hells Bells, you'd have to be an investment ignoramus to keep believing that the stock market wasn't over valued for years....  A correction was LONG overdue.  

You're damn right... I'll keep shouting from the rooftops Mango Mussolini and his pals need to face justice for their plot on what happened 1\6.   

Golden Trump statue at CPAC conference was made in Mexico | The Times of  Israel

PS.. don't get me started on "Tariff Trump"...  Clueless on how that actually works. Yeah.. I'll pull out of NATO,  because that's what my pal Vlad wanted me to do...   :D Dunning Kruger to the max... Joe inherited Donnie's shit pile. 

15 hours ago, FY56 said:

Derangement that shows no signs of slowing down.

Still blathering about a wall while ignoring the things Trump did accomplish.

This country was great compared to the condition it's in now. Let's go Brandon.

Do you also continue to believe that the media treats our presidents equally?

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC ignore voicemail Joe Biden allegedly left for Hunter Biden on business d

Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you have a chance give me a call. Nothing urgent—I just wanted to talk with you," Biden is heard saying in a voicemail from 2018. "I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear."

President Joe Biden purportedly left for his son Hunter Biden about his overseas business dealings, maintaining that any materials that allegedly originated from his son’s now-infamous laptop would not be discussed. (Andrew Harnik-Pool/Getty Images)

WHITE HOUSE DODGES QUESTIONS ON VOICEMAIL JOE BIDEN ALLEGEDLY LEFT FOR HUNTER BIDEN ON BUSINESS DEALINGS

The article Biden was referring to was published by the New York Times in December 2018 and reported a private meeting between the chairman of a now-defunct Chinese energy company, CEFC, and Hunter at a Miami hotel in May 2017.

I'll blather that Trump panders to his "poorly educated" base that is f**king clueless about reality.  He accomplished getting a few- pick a number- of Americans killed telling them Covid will be gone by Easter.  LOL... He didn't specify WHAT Easter.  :D  Disinfectants, UV lights, Devil witch doctors.. Scott Atlas.. Dunning Kruger Trumpie in full display.  

Don't get me started on Tariff Trump either. That put a bunch of midwest farmers out of business.  

I just told Steve... You're living in some fairy tale land if you somehow think if DGT was in charge it would have somehow been magically better.  Tell ya what?  Go to a gas station, turn the pump on and drink about a quart of gas. You'll feel a lot better if you do.  It's a total Covid cure.  :D  

Just now, hoorta said:

I'll blather that Trump panders to his "poorly educated" base that is f**king clueless about reality.  He accomplished getting a few- pick a number- of Americans killed telling them Covid will be gone by Easter.  LOL... He didn't specify WHAT Easter.  :D  Disinfectants, UV lights, Devil witch doctors.. Scott Atlas.. Dunning Kruger Trumpie in full display.  

Don't get me started on Tariff Trump either. That put a bunch of midwest farmers out of business.  

I just told Steve... You're living in some fairy tale land if you somehow think if DGT was in charge it would have somehow been magically better.  Tell ya what?  Go to a gas station, turn the pump on and drink about a quart of gas. You'll feel a lot better if you do.   

LazyNegligibleBluetonguelizard-max-1mb.gif.8278daeb9a6333744cd776cabcd39629.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I just told Steve... You're living in some fairy tale land if you somehow think if DGT was in charge it would have somehow been magically better.  Tell ya what?  Go to a gas station, turn the pump on and drink about a quart of gas. You'll feel a lot better if you do.  It's a total Covid cure.  :D  

1,090 Drunk Old Man Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

You’re bringing up Covid?

If I recall, the Dims and Liberal Media politicized the fuck out that during Trump’s tenure.

Now that Dementia Joe is in office, it’s never mentioned.

So tell me Larry, since the Demented One is in charge, how’s that Covid thing coming along? 🤣🤡😂

0A665666-449F-433D-9D40-D41362AB1C8A.jpeg

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

LazyNegligibleBluetonguelizard-max-1mb.gif.8278daeb9a6333744cd776cabcd39629.gif

WOW!!! a 4 fer!!!   A MAGA when he hears Trump has been arrested !!!!   :D 

15 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re bringing up Covid?

If I recall, the Dims and Liberal Media politicized the fuck out that during Trump’s tenure.

Now that Dementia Joe is in office, it’s never mentioned.

So tell me Larry, since the Demented One is in charge, how’s that Covid thing coming along? 🤣🤡😂

Allow me to elaborate, since I happen to be a retired medical professional.....   Covid is old news... Either you still give a shit about it, or you DON'T.   I still see a few (very few) folks wearing masks in church on Sunday. The Ba5 variant is still killing people... And no one other than the paranoids- seem to care.   

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

DUH DHB...  And you wonder why I'm still  on the Trump bashing train?  You can't get enough of his bullshit.  

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Ironically Biden shitting himself set the tone for the rest of his Presidency. 🤡

I hear Trump wears Depends...  I'm waiting for confirmation on that....  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

WOW!!! a 4 fer!!!   A MAGA when he hears Trump has been arrested !!!!   :D 

Allow me to elaborate, since I happen to be a retired medical professional.....   Covid is old news... Either you still give a shit about it, or you DON'T.   I still see a few (very few) folks wearing masks in church on Sunday. The Ba5 variant is still killing people... And no one other than the paranoids- seem to care.   

DUH DHB...  And you wonder why I'm still  on the Trump bashing train?  You can't get enough of his bullshit.  

I hear Trump wears Depends...  I'm waiting for confirmation on that....  

2022-07-16_231225.jpg.14f756801e127b510b47d2b300d847b7.jpg2022-07-16_231849.jpg.72593b7f570a5c09212c0373378d49d9.jpg2022-07-16_231927.jpg.93d9ef4ee2a0b13ab508d23269e95589.jpgimage.png.4d32a6c404b8861147c7c5d60dc2c647.png

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Thanks for admitting to the fact that you and other Trump bashers only gave a shit about Covid while he was President.

I find it hilarious that Dementia Joe said he had a plan to end Covid when he was running for office. Fast forward a year and a half into his term, and more people died from Covid than when Trump was in office.

Karma can be a bitch.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Thanks for admitting to the fact that you and other Trump bashers only gave a shit about Covid while he was President.

I find it hilarious that Dementia Joe said he had a plan to end Covid when he was running for office. Fast forward a year and a half into his term, and more people died from Covid than when Trump was in office.

Karma can be a bitch.

Exactly !

On 7/16/2022 at 2:09 AM, hoorta said:

98 Wino Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/15/2022 at 8:52 AM, MLD Woody said:

Hey, I will get back to you on this. I looked through that polling data and there are some interesting responses. I just want to make sure I have the time to respond as needed. There are more effort in your posts than others here so I want my responses to have more effort as well. 

No worries man. I just got back from out of town.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

800+ rioters arrested for insurrection at the Capitol 1\6...  (and counting) Heard the latest- a couple of the ringleaders cried like babies asking the judge for leniency.... After their text messages were backslapping one another GREAT JOB!! 

They weren't sorry for what they did.. They were sorry that they were going to be spending three years in the slammer for their actions.  

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

800+ rioters arrested for insurrection at the Capitol 1\6...  (and counting) Heard the latest- a couple of the ringleaders cried like babies asking the judge for leniency.... After their text messages were backslapping one another GREAT JOB!! 

They weren't sorry for what they did.. They were sorry that they were going to be spending three years in the slammer for their actions.  

It was just a mostly peaceful protest in which the cops let them in and took selfies with them!  Only an old drunk fool would believe otherwise!

imagesindexindex.jpg.85197686b07a010bcc51180e7ee698fb.jpg

• Upvote 2