THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald, my man, time to let go

15 hours ago, Vambo said:

It was just a mostly peaceful protest in which the cops let them in and took selfies with them!  Only an old drunk fool would believe otherwise!

imagesindexindex.jpg.85197686b07a010bcc51180e7ee698fb.jpg

Only someone drunk on Trump Kool-Aid and living in an alternate reality believes the above sort of shit. FYI- only let in after they beat the crap out of dozens of Capitol Police. Couple of them testified they were in fear for their lives...  Windows and doors broken in to gain entry. 800 of the Trump "Patriots" arrested, and the FBI has posted pictures of dozens more who are subject to arrest, if they can be identified... Would you like the "Hang Mike Pence audio"?  Just a nice peaceful lynching, no jury trial necessary.  

Image #1... Does this look like they were just "let in"?  

ap21133832328925_slide-b0dd95a406932a0a12d86bc3759b1a665aeb57ab-s1100-c50.jpg

Image #2 A nice peaceful blast of pepper spray for the cops.. YUM!!!! 

gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Only someone drunk on Trump Kool-Aid and living in an alternate reality believes the above sort of shit. FYI- only let in after they beat the crap out of dozens of Capitol Police.

Facts matter. Most sober people know that the jan 6th commission is another bogus political hitjob.

But your corrupt doj - NOT pressing charges on your people:

Capitol Police Release Damning Facts, Slam DOJ Decision to Not Charge the 'Colbert Nine'

Only someone drunk on Trump Kool-Aid and living in an alternate reality believes the above sort of shit. FYI- only let in after they beat the crap out of dozens of Capitol Police.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/20/capitol-police-release-damning-facts-slam-doj-decision-to-not-charge-the-colbert-nine-n598358

Capitol Police Release Damning Facts, Slam DOJ Decision to Not Charge the 'Colbert Nine'

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Only someone drunk on Trump Kool-Aid and living in an alternate reality believes the above sort of shit. FYI- only let in after they beat the crap out of dozens of Capitol Police. Couple of them testified they were in fear for their lives...  Windows and doors broken in to gain entry. 800 of the Trump "Patriots" arrested, and the FBI has posted pictures of dozens more who are subject to arrest, if they can be identified... Would you like the "Hang Mike Pence audio"?  Just a nice peaceful lynching, no jury trial necessary.  

Image #1... Does this look like they were just "let in"?  

ap21133832328925_slide-b0dd95a406932a0a12d86bc3759b1a665aeb57ab-s1100-c50.jpg

Image #2 A nice peaceful blast of pepper spray for the cops.. YUM!!!! 

gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

A little more peaceful then the 100 BLM riots....but usually drunk idiots don't remember those! ;)

personally, I hope it never stops being an issue until after we start having nearly ZERO voter fraud(ballot harvesting) in our elections.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

personally, I hope it never stops being an issue until after we start having nearly ZERO voter fraud(ballot harvesting) in our elections.

And now you and trumpy will get your wish.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

RE: FOX... Yeah I took the time to watch all of the almost three hours of the Hearing. Was it scripted? Of course. However the sworn testimony was absolutely damning.  These are loyal Republicans, not some left wingers like AOC doing the testifying. Including more from Trump's operatives in the White House at the time, and even DJT's kids were forced to admit that for 187 minutes- as I said earlier- Donnie sat in front of a TV beating off to the scene that was unfolding.  

For the record Trumplicans, despite being begged (probably at least a dozen times to say and do something) he did not 1) call the National Guard 2) the DOD, or 3) Department of Homeland security...  In spite of the fact he knew damn well there was a riot going on at the Capitol. He only told the "patriots" to go home when it was obvious to him that the Calvary had shown up, and the party was over. Oh, it was most informative the Committee showed "some" of the unedited footage of Donnie taking about an hour to craft that three minute speech. I'm sure it's on YouTube by now, but I've yet to go looking for it. 

Finally- Sean Hannity is nothing more that a Trump shill... I'll let anyone who doubts that do a quick Google, there's at least a dozen articles. I lost all respect for Hannity (at least he no longer claims to be a Catholic) during the Terry Schiavo episode. As my neurologist friend told me- one look at her CAT scan told him that her brain had atrophied to almost nothing, and she was living off of brain stem reflexes. 

So Trump away Trumplicans..;. Donnie's Banana Republic awaits you. Don't believe it? Vote for him in 2024 and you'll find out. There won't be any elections as we know them in 2028.  :(  

• Haha 1

B-freakin S.

Lie # 4: The Jan. 6 "insurrection" resulted in the deaths of five people. One person died inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 — Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt.
The House Jan. 6 committee on Thursday will show outtakes from a video message former President Donald Trump posted on Twitter the day after the riot at the U.S. Capitol, according to panel members.
Jan. 6 committee alleges Trump, allies engaged in potential 'criminal conspiracy' by trying to block Congress from certifying election. The Post went on to report this, bold print for emphasis ...
Jun 12, 2022The January 6 committee is facing pressure as details reveal it lied and altered evidence to favor Democrat's radical narrative of the Capitol Hill protests. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) called out

Lies about the Jan. 6 Capitol attack and its significance is the 2021 Lie of the Year. ... "The Jan. 6 commission would have ultimately been one party investigating the other," Rep. Michael ...
Jan 6, 2022The January 6 Committee is an Illegitimate Operation. Congressman Andy Biggs. Posted: Jan 06, 2022 12:01 AM. Source: AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of ...
Regarding the political prisoners of Joe Biden from January 6,th 2021, as revealed in the 11/10 /21 issue of THE EPOCH TIMES A14 it's been revealed that "Under the Biden rule ,for the first time in our history , normalizing the denial of civil rights and civil liberties based on ideology not wrongdoing is presented as a noble cause.
Reacting to this scenario, U.S. Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) wrote on Twitter that "The sham Select Committee is lying to witnesses before they testify under oath. This is dangerous." "January 6 ...

Jun 7, 2022Jan. 6 Committee Races Against Time To Stop Donald Trump In 2024. With televised hearings beginning this week, the Jan. 6 Committee is rushing to smear the GOP and influence the next presidential...

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

RE: FOX... Yeah I took the time to watch all of the almost three hours of the Hearing. Was it scripted? Of course. However the sworn testimony was absolutely damning.  These are loyal Republicans, not some left wingers like AOC doing the testifying. Including more from Trump's operatives in the White House at the time, and even DJT's kids were forced to admit that for 187 minutes- as I said earlier- Donnie sat in front of a TV beating off to the scene that was unfolding.  

For the record Trumplicans, despite being begged (probably at least a dozen times to say and do something) he did not 1) call the National Guard 2) the DOD, or 3) Department of Homeland security...  In spite of the fact he knew damn well there was a riot going on at the Capitol. He only told the "patriots" to go home when it was obvious to him that the Calvary had shown up, and the party was over. Oh, it was most informative the Committee showed "some" of the unedited footage of Donnie taking about an hour to craft that three minute speech. I'm sure it's on YouTube by now, but I've yet to go looking for it. 

Finally- Sean Hannity is nothing more that a Trump shill... I'll let anyone who doubts that do a quick Google, there's at least a dozen articles. I lost all respect for Hannity (at least he no longer claims to be a Catholic) during the Terry Schiavo episode. As my neurologist friend told me- one look at her CAT scan told him that her brain had atrophied to almost nothing, and she was living off of brain stem reflexes. 

So Trump away Trumplicans..;. Donnie's Banana Republic awaits you. Don't believe it? Vote for him in 2024 and you'll find out. There won't be any elections as we know them in 2028.  :( 

image.thumb.png.129f8213f76bbf142737fd1f36a46bfb.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

RE: FOX... Yeah I took the time to watch all of the almost three hours of the Hearing. 

First off, it’s not a fucking hearing. It’s merely a dog and pony show to make the Libs hyperventilate. If this were an actual hearing, some or all of this shit would get handed over to the DOJ.

Its the Dims grasping at straws trying to make a last ditch effort to have a fighting chance before the midterms. I expect a bloodbath, and I have a feeling the Dims know it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

One will suffice. Tell me did you actually watch any of it yourself? Or are you just relying on your usual screwball resources to think for you yet again?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One will suffice. Tell me did you actually watch any of it yourself? Or are you just relying on your usual screwball resources to think for you yet again?

Only a drunk idiot would watch this drivel...don't tell us you watched it...lol Haha

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just in case any may actually want to know what a Banana Trumpublic will look like, here's the plan in detail. Then compare it to Hitler's takeover of Germany. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."--George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-2025-radical-plan-second-term

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

First off, it’s not a fucking hearing. It’s merely a dog and pony show to make the Libs hyperventilate. If this were an actual hearing, some or all of this shit would get handed over to the DOJ.

Its the Dims grasping at straws trying to make a last ditch effort to have a fighting chance before the midterms. I expect a bloodbath, and I have a feeling the Dims know it.

Yeah.. just a dog an pony show elaborating & calling witnesses under oath on why there was an attempt by a mob (called there by DJT to "fight like hell") to prevent electoral ballots from being counted. Honest question.. is that the sort of America you want to live in? See below, Garland watched every hearing with intense interest... 

Let me remind you- the initial request was a 9\11 level bipartisan inquiry, but when McCarthy couldn't seat GYM Jordan (the same guy who couldn't remember if he actually talked to Donnie on 1\6) and a few other disruptors- He picked up his football and went home.  

Drink more Trump Kool- Aid.  

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course, they didn't Tex... Their minds are impenetrable brick walls. I've defined brainwashing as "believing what someone else tells you to believe, instead of believing what your own eyes are showing you".  Paul Gosar anyone? Just a peaceful tourist excursion.  :D :D :D They need to "explain" why some of the Capital Police are suing the Liar in Chief for his inaction that got them seriously injured. 

BTW, If I'm correct... "Loose Cannon" Bannon is about to be sent to the slammer (I hope the max two years) for defying government subpoenas. Donnie can't pardon his gifting bogus Wall fraud pal this time around... Sort of hard to run a podcast if you're in jail.  :D And RE: the Trumplicans here laughing in our faces... The DOJ and Garland have WAY more subpoena power than Benny and Liz. A few of the 1\6 guys already got raided by the DOJ\FBI for evidence, but crickets here on those little details.. Take the 5th Flynn exhibit A. By all means yuck it up Die Hard. The Car #45 SUV guys lawyered up because they're going to be required to testify what they know about that little incident. Let's not mention those deleted text messages either.  (That positively reeks of a Secret Service coverup, got anything to say about that JABF?)  But Hillary's deleted emails!!! You can now shove that one up your ass....  

Go trot out your lame alternate reality that 60 judges were corrupt, and the DOJ is corrupt too- Trumplicans. Your alternate reality has been totally debunked.  You may now return to your whataboutism on how terrible Joe Biden is for America.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah.. just a dog an pony show elaborating & calling witnesses under oath on why there was an attempt by a mob (called there by DJT to "fight like hell") to prevent electoral ballots from being counted. Honest question.. is that the sort of America you want to live in? See below, Garland watched every hearing with intense interest... 

Let me remind you- the initial request was a 9\11 level bipartisan inquiry, but when McCarthy couldn't seat GYM Jordan (the same guy who couldn't remember if he actually talked to Donnie on 1\6) and a few other disruptors- He picked up his football and went home.  

Drink more Trump Kool- Aid.  

Of course, they didn't Tex... Their minds are impenetrable brick walls. I've defined brainwashing as "believing what someone else tells you to believe, instead of believing what your own eyes are showing you".  Paul Gosar anyone? Just a peaceful tourist excursion.  :D :D :D They need to "explain" why some of the Capital Police are suing the Liar in Chief for his inaction that got them seriously injured. 

BTW, If I'm correct... "Loose Cannon" Bannon is about to be sent to the slammer (I hope the max two years) for defying government subpoenas. Donnie can't pardon his gifting bogus Wall fraud pal this time around... Sort of hard to run a podcast if you're in jail.  :D And RE: the Trumplicans here laughing in our faces... The DOJ and Garland have WAY more subpoena power than Benny and Liz. A few of the 1\6 guys already got raided by the DOJ\FBI for evidence, but crickets here on those little details.. Take the 5th Flynn exhibit A. By all means yuck it up Die Hard. The Car #45 SUV guys lawyered up because they're going to be required to testify what they know about that little incident. Let's not mention those deleted text messages either.  (That positively reeks of a Secret Service coverup, got anything to say about that JABF?)  But Hillary's deleted emails!!! You can now shove that one up your ass....  

Go trot out your lame alternate reality that 60 judges were corrupt, and the DOJ is corrupt too- Trumplicans. Your alternate reality has been totally debunked.  You may now return to your whataboutism on how terrible Joe Biden is for America.    

Lm9BVbz.gif.781f9f49a406e0011b83592353515668.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

I believe in giving second chances to the ill (Fox, restate, Blaze) informed. Plenty of links in this AP recap. 

https://apnews.com/article/Jan-6-hearings-Trump-capitol-10351fe6d555eaee7554379ceed8bb24?user_email=c780a40b821957c690b8d305176df6c4ec80c0a431e9641419612d4c0fe6b57c&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=July23_MorningWire&utm_term=Morning Wire Subscribers

And here is a picture of his hero. Strange resemblance to the trumpy pic in the article.😁

Benito-Mussolini.jpg