THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald, my man, time to let go

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah.. just a dog an pony show elaborating & calling witnesses under oath on why there was an attempt by a mob (called there by DJT to "fight like hell") to prevent electoral ballots from being counted. Honest question.. is that the sort of America you want to live in? See below, Garland watched every hearing with intense interest... 

If that’s what you want to believe, let’s see DJT gets any jail time. 😂🤪🤣

Drink more Trump Kool- Aid.  

Or just drink more.

• Upvote 2

On 7/13/2022 at 1:15 PM, VaporTrail said:

Alright, let's try to find some common ground. 

image.thumb.png.317503d72debd0c8e40c2d31d7c07e2b.png

This is from an NYT/Siena poll from last week. The numbers in this are staggering. Not just double digits, but 30% disapproval from black voters for a sitting Democrat president. Over 60% disapproval from Hispanic voters. The only other demographic that Joe Biden has majority approval is from people with graduate degrees. The Democrat party has become the party of white city yuppies and suburbanites who care mostly about abortion and gun control (see the full document for those details). Meanwhile, the Republicans appear to be forming a multiracial coalition of working-class voters. The most important issue across all voters was the economy. The third most important issue was political division/democracy integrity. I'd argue that woke corporatism and big tech astroturfing/suppression would fall into that broad third category. Do you think the role these issues are playing in this demographic shift is negligible?

A few things from the data:

- a slim majority of people still prefer Dem control of congress. Hispanics are close to split but only 3% of black voters want Rep control.

- a majority of people also have a negative few of SCOTUS, which holds across racial demographics

- the state of politics as an issues ranked lower for Hispanic and black voters

- it's also interesting a string majority of people believe the SCOTUS decision was politics based

(,/Also now noticing your link doesn't show me all of the questions)

Nvm, found the full thing here:

https://scri.siena.edu/2022/07/13/majority-have-unfavorable-view-of-supreme-court-voters-say-decisions-based-on-political-views-rather-than-constitution-63-30/

Still 87% unfavorable towards Trump from black voters 

The debate isn't whether people are happy with Biden. They aren't. The debate is whether they still like Trump less. 

I'm not happy with Bidens performance, but I still think it is a better option than Trump. When you're choosing between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich you don't have to approve of one to vote for it. You just have to disapprove of the other enough. 

If that third item (third overall at least) includes democracy integrity that would clearly includes Trump and Rep attempts to suppress voters, gerrymander, etc, no? 

I think those issues are legitimate, but I think they can be attributed, at different levels, to both parties. I don't necessarily see a demographic shift because black voters aren't going from approving of Biden to approving of Trump. They just disapprove of both, according to your poll. Which I agree with. 

The poll to me just shows our country is broken and people across the middle agree 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

If that’s what you want to believe, let’s see DJT gets any jail time. 😂🤪🤣

First- Garland is taking his time trying to build an airtight case... Second, (and I don't have a crystal ball)  I do believe Trump will be indicted- for something TBD... That he's clearly responsible for inciting a riot is a no-brainer.  Should he get convicted, he's going to use the playbook Steve Bannon used yesterday..  Appeal, appeal, and appeal... All the way up to the SCOTUS if necessary.  Hmmmm... will his three appointees there bail out his sorry ass? I wouldn't bet against it.  

PS- Since there's nothing in the Constitution regarding abortion...  There's also nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing a former President Secret Service protection for life either.  Just sayin'. 

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course to this crowd, the above is all "Fake News" MSM propaganda, and a Witch Hunt to frame Mango Mussolini.  The reality is DJT is "The most corrupt president ever, ever". Probably can add "the most mentally unstable" to the list.  

LOL the writing is on the wall, or in this case the building.. Big shout out to the patriots who paid for it...  

Prosecute Trump' Sign Appears Outside Trump Tower After Jan. 6 Hearing

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

First- Garland is taking his time trying to build an airtight case... Second, (and I don't have a crystal ball)  I do believe Trump will be indicted- for something TBD... That he's clearly responsible for inciting a riot is a no-brainer.  Should he get convicted, he's going to use the playbook Steve Bannon used yesterday..  Appeal, appeal, and appeal... All the way up to the SCOTUS if necessary.  Hmmmm... will his three appointees there bail out his sorry ass? I wouldn't bet against it.  PS- Since there's nothing in the Constitution regarding abortion...  There's also nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing a former President Secret Service protection for life either.  Just sayin'. 

Jesse Watters torches AG Merrick Garland as 'corrupt puppet of the radical left' after Capitol Hill hearing Attorney General Merrick Garland doubles down on his memo instructing the DOJ to ...
Merrick Garland's son-in-law, Xan Tanner and his company, Panorama Education continue to sell his indoctrinating, hate inducing CRT curriculum to school districts throughout the country unimpeded. To date, several Loudon County school board members have stepped down, however none of those involved in this criminal coverup have been arrested ...
GarlandMustResign. Amy Siskind summarizes AG Merrick Garland's complete failure to do his job and serve the interests of justice as America's lawyer. At every turn, he defends fascists like ...

The DOJ, run by Eric Holder at the time, refused to prosecute him for his crime. No big surprise there. Loretta Lynch was the AG from 2015-2017, approximately 2 years, most notable for her meeting on the tarmac with ex-president Bill Clinton, to discuss their "grandchildren.".
It's not too much to say that Garland's DOJ has become a threat to the republic. Just take this past week. On Thursday, following an historic 6-3 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that struck down a ...
AG Garland Ripped After Whistleblower Exposes Tactics Against Parents Following a whistleblower's revelation that the FBI is utilizing counterterrorism tactics to investigate parents considered to be potential domestic terrorists for voicing concerns about education in their local school districts, Republicans blasted the disgrace[ful] move as ...
No, he's getting rich the only way a corrupt government official possibly could… by promoting Critical Race Theory! ... Garland's son-in-law, Xan Tanner, is the co-founder of Panorama ...

B y failing to arrest and prosecute people who harass Supreme Court justices, Attorney General Merrick Garland is dangerously, almost criminally guilty of supreme dereliction of duty. The issue ...
He politely told AG Garland that Florida will stand up for the free speech rights of its people. Last night Biden's corrupt Attorney General instructed his political and corrupt FBI to go after concerned American parents who speak out against the racist critical race theory or the deadly COVID mandates in schools.

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

First- Garland is taking his time trying to build an airtight case... Second, (and I don't have a crystal ball)  I do believe Trump will be indicted- for something TBD... That he's clearly responsible for inciting a riot is a no-brainer.  Should he get convicted, he's going to use the playbook Steve Bannon used yesterday..  Appeal, appeal, and appeal... All the way up to the SCOTUS if necessary.  Hmmmm... will his three appointees there bail out his sorry ass? I wouldn't bet against it.  

PS- Since there's nothing in the Constitution regarding abortion...  There's also nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing a former President Secret Service protection for life either.  Just sayin'. 

Of course to this crowd, the above is all "Fake News" MSM propaganda, and a Witch Hunt to frame Mango Mussolini.  The reality is DJT is "The most corrupt president ever, ever". Probably can add "the most mentally unstable" to the list.  

LOL the writing is on the wall, or in this case the building.. Big shout out to the patriots who paid for it...  

image.thumb.png.abeaafcefa3f1e44811b0e204df27084.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Prosecute Trump' Sign Appears Outside Trump Tower After Jan. 6 Hearing

You're tripping hoorta.

40 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You're tripping hoorta.

No...   The "Prosecute Trump" sign right outside of his hotel is very real...  I'd suggest you Google it, if you don't believe me. I keep pushing reality here, but you guys would rather keep swigging Trump Kool-Aid...   I really feel sorry for you folks...  

Especially Vambo, who's suffering from acute BDS, when he's accusing me of TDS- that's not when he's insulting me as being a drunk....  (needs to start acting like an  adult- MHO) He has Trump Defense Syndrome.. And... Donnie is going to need a lot of that $240 million he grifted from his weak minded MAGAs to pay for his attorney fees when he gets indicted.  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

No...   The "Prosecute Trump" sign right outside of his hotel is very real...  I'd suggest you Google it, if you don't believe me. I keep pushing reality here, but you guys would rather keep swigging Trump Kool-Aid...   I really feel sorry for you folks...  

Especially Vambo, who's suffering from acute BDS, when he's accusing me of TDS- that's not when he's insulting me as being a drunk....  (needs to start acting like an  adult- MHO) He has Trump Defense Syndrome.. And... Donnie is going to need a lot of that $240 million he grifted from his weak minded MAGAs to pay for his attorney fees when he gets indicted.  

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:
B y failing to arrest and prosecute people who harass Supreme Court justices, Attorney General Merrick Garland is dangerously, almost criminally guilty of supreme dereliction of duty. The issue ...
He politely told AG Garland that Florida will stand up for the free speech rights of its people. Last night Biden's corrupt Attorney General instructed his political and corrupt FBI to go after concerned American parents who speak out against the racist critical race theory or the deadly COVID mandates in schools.

Your above is a pile of (your typical) conspiracy... Just like 1\2 the DOJ threatened to quit when Mango Mussolini wanted to install his puppet as "Acting Attorney General"  FYI, hate to tell you, Clark is being investigated by the FBI- Please return to your rabbit hole, you're embarrassing yourself again.  

FWIW, despite a mountain of evidence piling up- Garland is also failing to indict Donald Trump for multiple felonies committed before, and during 1\6.   So STFU.  

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/justice-department-lawyers-threatened-mass-resignations-if-trump-appointed-loyalist-to-pursue-election-claims

It is NO time to "let it go" = the corruption in our gov is out of control.

If we don't get it back this Nov and in 2024 -

all hell could break loose - despair, economy crash, another war (communist china - Taiwan) or the mideast...

so many American families are in trouble with our inflation, and we can't get the dems to be honest about anything.

big, serious trouble is so much worse.

Three far right wing sources for the trumpettes to cogitate upon. NY Post, WSJ editorials and Fox video. Somebody in trumpworld finally woke up to the truth.  

https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/trumps-jan-6-silence-renders-him-unworthy-for-2024-reelection/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-president-who-stood-still-donald-trump-jan-6-committee-mike-pence-capitol-riot-11658528548

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Apparently Murdock has learned a lot, thus the editorials against trumpy from his owned media outlets.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Apparently Murdock has learned a lot, thus the editorials against trumpy from his owned media outlets.

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan. 6 rally

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman-says-trump-administration-botched-capitol-riot-preparations-2021-05-12/

According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.

Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

Miller made the remarks during a contentious hearing held by the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating security failures in the days leading to and during the riot.

Representative Carolyn Maloney, the Democrat who chairs the committee, demanded answers from Miller on why National Guard troops did not arrive until hours after the building was overrun.

Miller testified that the U.S. military was deliberately restrained that day when Trump's rally turned into an assault by hundreds of his followers that left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

On 7/23/2022 at 12:05 AM, hoorta said:

Yeah.. just a dog an pony show elaborating & calling witnesses under oath on why there was an attempt by a mob (called there by DJT to "fight like hell") to prevent electoral ballots from being counted. Honest question.. is that the sort of America you want to live in? See below, Garland watched every hearing with intense interest... 

Let me remind you- the initial request was a 9\11 level bipartisan inquiry, but when McCarthy couldn't seat GYM Jordan (the same guy who couldn't remember if he actually talked to Donnie on 1\6) and a few other disruptors- He picked up his football and went home.  

Drink more Trump Kool- Aid.  

Of course, they didn't Tex... Their minds are impenetrable brick walls. I've defined brainwashing as "believing what someone else tells you to believe, instead of believing what your own eyes are showing you".  Paul Gosar anyone? Just a peaceful tourist excursion.  :D :D :D They need to "explain" why some of the Capital Police are suing the Liar in Chief for his inaction that got them seriously injured. 

BTW, If I'm correct... "Loose Cannon" Bannon is about to be sent to the slammer (I hope the max two years) for defying government subpoenas. Donnie can't pardon his gifting bogus Wall fraud pal this time around... Sort of hard to run a podcast if you're in jail.  :D And RE: the Trumplicans here laughing in our faces... The DOJ and Garland have WAY more subpoena power than Benny and Liz. A few of the 1\6 guys already got raided by the DOJ\FBI for evidence, but crickets here on those little details.. Take the 5th Flynn exhibit A. By all means yuck it up Die Hard. The Car #45 SUV guys lawyered up because they're going to be required to testify what they know about that little incident. Let's not mention those deleted text messages either.  (That positively reeks of a Secret Service coverup, got anything to say about that JABF?)  But Hillary's deleted emails!!! You can now shove that one up your ass....  

Go trot out your lame alternate reality that 60 judges were corrupt, and the DOJ is corrupt too- Trumplicans. Your alternate reality has been totally debunked.  You may now return to your whataboutism on how terrible Joe Biden is for America.    

On 7/12/2022 at 6:37 AM, Westside Steve said:

d.And yes we do need someone to come in and undo Biden's executive orders and put the country back on track. I just don't think you're the guy for the job anymore.

WSS

Back to your original point, it appears that Rupert Murdock agrees with you that it's time to move on to Desantis. You obviously are clairvoyant. 😱🤗

I know it's MSNBC but play it out to the conclusion. Rupert has moved on from trumpy.

Liz is toast. . .

Cheney sported a 72% disapproval rating in the late 2021 edition of the survey, which was fielded about 10 months after she voted to impeach Trump. That was up nearly 40 points from her 26% disapproval rating in the late 2020 version, which was fielded before Cheney’s vote. All told, Cheney was the least popular member of Congress in the 2021 survey.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/politics/liz-cheney-wyoming-republican-donald-trump/index.html

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Back to your original point, it appears that Rupert Murdock agrees with you that it's time to move on to Desantis. You obviously are clairvoyant. 😱🤗

I know it's MSNBC but play it out to the conclusion. Rupert has moved on from trumpy.

Rupert Murdoch isn't my go to guy for political opinions but he had the vision to create, with Roger ailes, the Fox News Network which has been a pretty good business model. Meaning they sell a lot of automobiles Financial products and patent medicine. Hopefully people have this sense to not move on from the ideals Trump espoused whether he was sincere or not.

I'm not sure you liberals want to move on. But it's time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm not sure you liberals want to move on. But it's time.

Anyone coming along to propose getting deficit spending under control will get my vote. I'd vote for someone like Cornyn if he decided to run because he is that kind of conservative, which is why he always gets my vote for US Senator. Plus he has shown he can work with the more conservative Dems (not the wacko left). That is what this country needs more than too far either direction.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Anyone coming along to propose getting deficit spending under control will get my vote. I'd vote for someone like Cornyn if he decided to run because he is that kind of conservative, which is why he always gets my vote for US Senator. Plus he has shown he can work with the more conservative Dems (not the wacko left). That is what this country needs more than too far either direction.

I won't call you a liar but let's just say wait and see. But can we agree that a lot of politicians will make a lot of promises that they can't keep or never really meant to keep? Attacking deficit spending is a pretty easy pledge to make. Whether it stands or not is another matter.

WSS