THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald, my man, time to let go

14 minutes ago, hammertime said:

hoorta you are making JABF look like a mild child.

everything I post was true and you just brushed it off.

Your old like my immigrant parents.   I get it…. Keep up on your boosters and good luck with your TDS.

Don't insult me by claiming I'm the polar opposite of a certified Q-Ball.   

Everything you posted was totally YOUR POV...  We'll see soon enough what the real version of reality is... and I'm damn willing to bet it isn't yours.  :D 

Head on over to "Truth Social"...   Mr. Trump has a lot of alternate reality of "Truth" that you still apparently believe in.   

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Everything you posted was totally YOUR POV...  We'll see soon enough what the real version of reality is... and I'm damn willing to bet it isn't yours.  :D 

Head on over to "Truth Social"...   Mr. Trump has a lot of alternate reality of "Truth" that you still apparently believe in.   

2022-01-11_095950.thumb.png.f7bd771790a5130721cef28b1f30bc0c.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Sponsored · Paid for by Judicial Watch
  · 

There is substantial evidence, from documents and witness statements, that the Biden family, including President Joe Biden, may have been involved in criminal activity involving, among other issues, foreign entities tied to Ukraine and China. Follow our page to learn more.

Hoorta is dug in.  

I think he’d concede if it was anyone but Trump.

I’m correct on the Border, Fuel prices, gender, CRT, BLM, Police, ABORTION!,  

voter IDs a simple fact 

letting Americans vote only!

how basic is that?

letting criminals free? What the hell?

these are not points of views.

as an American we expect this to be enforced.

try and ask for a little guidance from a ‘higher source’. Your focused on Trump and that’s your problem.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You guys need to seek professional help.  Trump hasn't been President for over a year and a half.  How about talking about the massive failures of the person you voted for.

Because trump still runs the trumpublican party and is talking about getting back in in 2024. That makes him a continued threat to this Republic.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You voted for dog shit... Deal with it...  

NO…I voted for Trump.

You voted for shit, and now WE have to deal with it.

But I can guarantee Dementia Joe won’t be re-elected.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Hoorta is dug in.  

I think he’d concede if it was anyone but Trump.

I’m correct on the Border, Fuel prices, gender, CRT, BLM, Police, ABORTION!,  Har, har..  

voter IDs a simple fact 

letting Americans vote only!

how basic is that?

letting criminals free? What the hell?

these are not points of views.

as an American we expect this to be enforced.

try and ask for a little guidance from a ‘higher source’. Your focused on Trump and that’s your problem.

I also expect the laws on witness intimidation, harassment and intimidation of election officials, death threats against members of Congress, and sedition to be enforced... Fair enough?  I'm focused on a concerted effort by some crazies attempt to prevent lawful Electoral ballots from being counted on 1\6. Any problems you have with Joe are background noise compared to that.  PERIOD. 

Guess it's time to ship the Statue of Liberty back to France too...  Thanks for nothing Big Beautiful Wall (that won't work & Mexico is going to pay for) Donnie. Mexico? That alone convinced me Orangie was totally full of shit... As he was on Covid, and a few other things...  

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

The saddest thing is you seem to be an intelligent sort of guy- just like Cancun Cruz... I can forgive the cretins who are brainwashed members of Cult 45. BTW, you're dead wrong on  5\7 of the above.. Not worth my time debating you.   

PS & EDIT..  A lot of the stuff that gets you SO upset is nothing more than right wing dog whistles to inflame the ignorant... Because "they're not like us".  Gay? Transgender? I'll let God sort that out when the time comes.  

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

NO…I voted for Trump.

You voted for shit, and now WE have to deal with it.

But I can guarantee Dementia Joe won’t be re-elected.

Pretty sure Trump won't be elected if he's under indictment either.  :D  Get your DeSantis 2024 posters ready Canton.   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Pretty sure Trump won't be elected if he's under indictment either.  :D  Get your DeSantis 2024 posters ready Canton.   

I prefer DeSantis anyway.

If Trump endorses him, it’s all over but the crying.

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I also expect the laws on witness intimidation, harassment and intimidation of election officials, death threats against members of Congress, and sedition to be enforced... Fair enough?

You forgot Supreme Court Justices.

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

184109062_4527918283888151_531808449723537240_n.jpg.2c3bbfde512c2f02a4ecb24248363c38.jpg

Make that "Wanted for a Padded Cell in Double Lockup in the Loony Bin".  I'm sure he'll appreciate you writing to him Vambo.  There was a guy with a mustache a hundred or so years ago who claimed he could make his country great again. Now we have a guy with a fake orange tan (and probably fake hair) who's claiming the same.  It turned out badly. "Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it."  

Promise 'em anything- and tell them Mexico is going to pay for my Big Beautiful Wall... :D  :D  :D

Insert  your predicted BDS now.      

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Make that "Wanted for a Padded Cell in Double Lockup in the Loony Bin".  I'm sure he'll appreciate you writing to him Vambo.  There was a guy with a mustache a hundred or so years ago who claimed he could make his country great again. Now we have a guy with a fake orange tan (and probably fake hair) who's claiming the same.  It turned out badly. "Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it."  

Promise 'em anything- and tell them Mexico is going to pay for my Big Beautiful Wall... :D  :D  :D

Insert predicted your BDS now.      

2022-03-10_195009.png.4a5cf572d1a5c4e1b3b7ba5268d41008.png

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Make that "Wanted for a Padded Cell in Double Lockup in the Loony Bin".  I'm sure he'll appreciate you writing to him Vambo.  There was a guy with a mustache a hundred or so years ago who claimed he could make his country great again. Now we have a guy with a fake orange tan (and probably fake hair) who's claiming the same.  It turned out badly. "Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it."  Promise 'em anything- and tell them Mexico is going to pay for my Big Beautiful Wall...Insert  your predicted BDS now.  

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

I could list them outright. You give us your list of good/great things your obaMao/biden did FOR AMERICA.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Predictable? Yes indeed. Record inflation record increase in wholesale prices failed foreign policy border security violent crime increase collapse stock market tumble and impending recession, if we're lucky.

Just keep screaming MAGA and cult and orange.

WSS

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Everything you mention (fake orange tan, (probably fake hair) is superficial.  He accomplished a hell of a lot more than your demented old fool Biden.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

I could list them outright. You give us your list of good/great things your obaMao/biden did FOR AMERICA.

And of course you do know that nearly all the domestic policy came from McConnell not trumpy, but he gave him all the credit as long as he stayed out of the way while McConnell got the work done including including stealing a SCOTUS appointment away from the Dems and then reversing the way he stole it to give the last one in 2020 to trumpy. How come you guys never figured out that the real brain behind it all was not the puppet shared by McConnell and Putin? So naive and so gullible.

On 7/13/2022 at 1:15 PM, VaporTrail said:

Alright, let's try to find some common ground. 

image.thumb.png.317503d72debd0c8e40c2d31d7c07e2b.png

This is from an NYT/Siena poll from last week. The numbers in this are staggering. Not just double digits, but 30% disapproval from black voters for a sitting Democrat president. Over 60% disapproval from Hispanic voters. The only other demographic that Joe Biden has majority approval is from people with graduate degrees. The Democrat party has become the party of white city yuppies and suburbanites who care mostly about abortion and gun control (see the full document for those details). Meanwhile, the Republicans appear to be forming a multiracial coalition of working-class voters. The most important issue across all voters was the economy. The third most important issue was political division/democracy integrity. I'd argue that woke corporatism and big tech astroturfing/suppression would fall into that broad third category. Do you think the role these issues are playing in this demographic shift is negligible?

Hey, I will get back to you on this. I looked through that polling data and there are some interesting responses. I just want to make sure I have the time to respond as needed. There are more effort in your posts than others here so I want my responses to have more effort as well. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'AAA says properly inflated tires can save drivers 8 cents a gallon. |say properly cast votes would have saved drivers three dollars a gallon. ® TOP ANALYSIS, MEMES, AND CARTOONS AT PATRIOTPOST.US'

YEP. Properly cast votes would have also saved thousands of lives in the Ukraine, and American soldiers lives in Afghanistan...

would have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars of excellent military equipment in Afghanistan from the enemies hands THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE UKRAINE BEFORE THE WAR COULD START.....

etc etc etc etc etc.

Pretty sad that folks who voted against Pres Trump refuse to grow up and admit it is a disaster now, and that we were doing great under Pres Trump.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Derangement that shows no signs of slowing down.

Still blathering about a wall while ignoring the things Trump did accomplish.

This country was great compared to the condition it's in now. Let's go Brandon.

Do you also continue to believe that the media treats our presidents equally?

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC ignore voicemail Joe Biden allegedly left for Hunter Biden on business d

Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you have a chance give me a call. Nothing urgent—I just wanted to talk with you," Biden is heard saying in a voicemail from 2018. "I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear."

President Joe Biden purportedly left for his son Hunter Biden about his overseas business dealings, maintaining that any materials that allegedly originated from his son’s now-infamous laptop would not be discussed. (Andrew Harnik-Pool/Getty Images)

WHITE HOUSE DODGES QUESTIONS ON VOICEMAIL JOE BIDEN ALLEGEDLY LEFT FOR HUNTER BIDEN ON BUSINESS DEALINGS

The article Biden was referring to was published by the New York Times in December 2018 and reported a private meeting between the chairman of a now-defunct Chinese energy company, CEFC, and Hunter at a Miami hotel in May 2017.

so stupid - "fake orange tan" is an "abomination" and "offensive"....but

rape, torture, murder in the Ukraine, runaway inflation, illegals' horrendous crimes all over our country, etc etc etc........

but they happily ignore it all.

sick and dumbass. can't admit they voted for all the damage being done.

13 hours ago, hoorta said: