THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Neil Patrick Harris Chugs His Wine On The Meredith Vieira ...

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/14/new-media-conspiracy-drops-surrounding-trump-raid-this-time-about-surveillance-footage-n611995

New Media Conspiracy Drops Surrounding Trump Raid, This Time About 'Surveillance Footage'

"orange man had peanut and celery for lunch OMG WAS IT RUSSIAN PEANUT BUTTER???????????? IF SO< orange man is going to be arrested and to into solitary confinement for a hundred years !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

silence, not true.

"GSA sent boxes to orange man ? orange people cannot vote. orange people are subcitizens! orange people are inferior!!!!!!!!!!"

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Your mommy help you with your hate speech again...😆

You can't argue with a sick mind...TDS is incurable to date....

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Flood the board with shit to hide how wrong your cult leader is. Spam away trump humpers.

Which "wrong" offends you the most snowflake?

Started a TRUTH website

Mean tweets?

Doesn't act presidential?

Has a big ego?

His haircut?

14 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Mean tweets?

Has a big ego?

His haircut?

Any excuse will do, as long as they feel like they are also part of the "famous" rabid Pres Trump hater "borg" collective. I guess it makes them feel like a bully in the ninth grade pushing a second grader down and demanding his lunch money. It gets them a lot of attention.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Any excuse will do, as long as they feel like they are also part of the "famous" rabid Pres Trump hater "borg" collective. I guess it makes them feel like a bully in the ninth grade pushing a second grader down and demanding his lunch money. It gets them a lot of attention.

Or his lie about being so truthful. Throw that one in at the top of the list. Anyone who feels they have to start a TRUTH board, isn't.🧑

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-fbi-raid/2022/08/13/id/1082977/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Mean tweets?

Has a big ego?

His haircut?

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

In the first place I don't believe a final verdict has come about. You are just speculating. And we in turn with good reason speculate you are wrong.  Since the Russian collusion hoax what are you lefties, 0-5, 0-6 in attempts to try to destroy Trump?...and you have the gall to find fault those who defend him?

Whataboutism belongs in your lap. Any criticism of the piece of shit that occupies the White House that you cannot defend you resort to "Trump this and Trump that".

Ad hominem is used when you have no counter argument. I do.  So yes your reasons for hating Trump are triggered only by your feelings and emotions as is any other pajama boy snowflake. 

You haven't been able to refute a single meme. That is why they get you riled up.

It appears the Jan.6 hearings aren't going the way you like?? 

You know exactly why the left is after Trump but liberals like you are way to disingenuous and consumed by hate to admit it.

Even Adam Schiff Is Flummoxed When Asked Why They Waited 18 Months if FBI Raid Was so Necessary

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/14/even-adam-schiff-is-flummoxed-when-asked-why-they-waited-18-months-if-fbi-raid-was-so-necessary-n612277

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, FY56 said:

In the first place I don't believe a final verdict has come about. You are just speculating. And we in turn with good reason speculate you are wrong.  Since the Russian collusion hoax what are you lefties, 0-5, 0-6 in attempts to try to destroy Trump?...and you have the gall to find fault those who defend him?

Whataboutism belongs in your lap. Any criticism of the piece of shit that occupies the White House that you cannot defend you resort to "Trump this and Trump that".

Ad hominem is used when you have no counter argument. I do.  So yes your reasons for hating Trump are triggered only by your feelings and emotions as is any other pajama boy snowflake. 

You haven't been able to refute a single meme. That is why they get you riled up.

It appears the Jan.6 hearings aren't going the way you like?? 

You know exactly why the left is after Trump but liberals like you are way to disingenuous and consumed by hate to admit it.

Even Adam Schiff Is Flummoxed When Asked Why They Waited 18 Months if FBI Raid Was so Necessary

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/14/even-adam-schiff-is-flummoxed-when-asked-why-they-waited-18-months-if-fbi-raid-was-so-necessary-n612277

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

You, cult members thrown all the shit you can against the wall, trying to justify your leader actions. Can you state if some of the basic facts are true or not?

1. Documents owned by the US Government were found in Mar-a-Lago.

2. Documents marked with classification of TS/SCI, TS, Secret were found in Mar-a-Lago.

I could go on, but I doubt many of you would accept even these basic facts. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You, cult members thrown all the shit you can against the wall, trying to justify your leader actions. Can you state if some of the basic facts are true or not?1. Documents owned by the US Government were found in Mar-a-Lago.2. Documents marked with classification of TS/SCI, TS, Secret were found in Mar-a-Lago.I could go on, but I doubt many of you would accept even these basic facts. 

troll-level-meme.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

They want trolling? Damn I just found the motherlode...  However on second thought I decided I'm not going to drag myself down to the level of the Grade school mentality that resides here, but if you want a few chuckles, here's a few things you may find interesting..  

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+diaper+meme&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjsnKrG0cn5AhXAnGoFHb_CBjUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=trump+diaper+meme&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDFAAWABgAGgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1n&sclient=img&ei=Fqb6Yuy5FcC5qtsPv4WbqAM&bih=789&biw=1440

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

They want trolling? Damn I just found the motherlode...  However on second thought I decided I'm not going to drag myself down to the level of the Grade school mentality that resides here, but if you want a few chuckles, here's a few things you may find interesting..  

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+diaper+meme&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjsnKrG0cn5AhXAnGoFHb_CBjUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=trump+diaper+meme&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDFAAWABgAGgAcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1n&sclient=img&ei=Fqb6Yuy5FcC5qtsPv4WbqAM&bih=789&biw=1440

Those are all years old Hoorta.🤣