THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

TS-SCI documents do NOT leave the secure vault/SCIF. You don’t mistakenly leave with TS-SCI doc. There is ZERO reason for TS-SCI to be in a private home. If someone else had taken TS-SCI documents, they would be in some basement being water boarded. This is the highest level of classification of our nation’s secrets and you garbage people are OK with it, because it’s your cult leader. Please never talk about you wanting what is best for our country. That is a lie. You sold out my country for an orange conman. 

As far as documents labeled "confidential", or "secret", or "top secret", or "TS/SCI" - that is sensitive compartmented information: I can tell you from my own experience in the White House that most of that stuff, indeed the vast majority of that stuff, is unnecessarily classified because you can get the bulk of it from your local newspaper. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/larry-kudlow-trump-search-warrant-charges-utterly-not-believable

Here is another serious question:

why in the hell, did the corrupt fbi demand and take Rep Rick Perry's PERSONAL CELL PHONE while on vacation? Why are they going after other republicans about alternate set of electors???

what in the hell does THAT have to do with documents in Mar A Largo?

nothing of course.

it's all looking like a historic gestapo political bunch of desperate and dangerous stunts to tilt the next midterm elections and 2024 back onto their favor.

will not work.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/13/rep-scott-perry-reveals-the-concerning-info-fbi-told-him-about-seizure-of-his-phone-n611567

wow. they say "classified docuemtns" was the reason?

then why in the hell does the warrant say

ALL RECORDS? every single record?

fishing expedition for jan 6 asswipes, etc etcetc.

to stop Pres Trump from running again.

THIS is a GREAT read:https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/13/the-big-problem-with-the-trump-warrant-n611552

The Big Problem With the Trump Warrant

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The usual ass kissing run on of responses divorced from reality. Do they serve lettuce down there or just carrots?

Why is it that for the last 6 years the only "honest" person ever uncovered around DJT is the King of Con's himself?

Do you have any idea how ludicrous that is?

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wow. they say "classified docuemtns" was the reason?

then why in the hell does the warrant say

ALL RECORDS? every single record?

fishing expedition for jan 6 asswipes, etc etcetc.

to stop Pres Trump from running again.

THIS is a GREAT read:https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/13/the-big-problem-with-the-trump-warrant-n611552

The Big Problem With the Trump Warrant

Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017 and January 20, 2021."

11 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I'm sure KGB Trump snuck those documents into boxes by himself.  Also, I'm sure being President of the United States when they were moved means he could have declassified them.  Ya'll are doing the same bullshit you did with the two attempted coup of Trump when he was in office.  Those failed, as this one will.  I'll bet I held the highest clearance of anyone in here and I know what can and can't be done.  However, being the President gives him extreme power of what he can do.  For instance being President gives you access to the highest level of classified information.  Presidents do not go thru a background investigation.  So you could have numerous things in your past that would disqualify you from obtaining a clearance, but still be given access because you are President.

Then you would know the President can't declassify nuke codes, or other stuff on that level. And there's VERY strict protocols how top secret sci documents are supposed to be handled. Not transported to, or stored in the Mar-a-Lago basement. Yeah, I've seen demos of how shredders work to destroy those documents- they don't come out as confetti, they get reduced to powder. 

On forums not as biased as this one- others (who have held top secret security clearances) already said if they had done what Donnie is accused of doing- they would have been tossed in jail immediately.   

Sure, I know the conspiracy gang here has immediately used the excuse any Drug Dealer is going to make... The Feds planted the evidence. Delusion on.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Then you would know the President can't declassify nuke codes, or other stuff on that level. And there's VERY strict protocols how top secret sci documents are supposed to be handled. Not transported to, or stored in the Mar-a-Lago basement. Yeah, I've seen demos of how shredders work to destroy those documents- they don't come out as confetti, they get reduced to powder. 

On forums not as biased as this one- others (who have held top secret security clearances) already said if they had done what Donnie is accused of doing- they would have been tossed in jail immediately.   

Sure, I know the conspiracy gang here has immediately used the excuse any Drug Dealer is going to make... The Feds planted the evidence. Delusion on.  

Oh horse shit Hoorta.  You're spouting bullshit again.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Oh horse shit Hoorta.  You're spouting bullshit again.

I won't bother with you talking out your ass... I personally know guys who work at Wright Patterson who work with that sort of stuff super classified information, and they're not even allowed to talk about it. 

As a private citizen Trump had ZERO right to retain any top secret+ documents, and they sure weren't being securely stored either. 

I won't bother with you talking out your ass... I personally know guys who work at Wright Patterson who work with that sort of stuff super classified information, and they're not even allowed to talk about it. 

As a private citizen Trump had ZERO right to retain any top secret+ documents, and they sure weren't being securely stored either. 

Ain't you fuking special.  I worked in it for over 20 years dipshit.  You know nothing.

• Upvote 3

And you know this how?

Talking out of your ass is what we expect from you..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Ain't you fuking special.  I worked in it for over 20 years dipshit.  You know nothing.

Believe whatever the hell you want to.... If you think folks with the highest levels of knowledge about what can, and cannot be done with classified documents didn't tell the DOJ ahead of time what Trump was doing wasn't allowed, or even legal... take your security and shove it.  

• Haha 1

If you have any sort

of a moral

compass you should really question what the Democrats are pushing on Americans.

Truly honest observation has to confirm how absolutely messed up ALL of our government is.  

If your only response is Trump or 1/6 or any of

the other falsehoods you may be part

of

the problem.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, I was stationed at Wright-Pat. I had a clearance - upgraded because I was picked to work for the Inspector Generals staff on a base inspection. For the most part, if it was "top secret" it would have been under serious lock and key and taking it home would have never happened. I will explain why.

I figure that ONLY if the stuff was declassified, would it have been available to take home in boxes.

Know why?

Because Classified documents—and NOTES about them, etc...are never supposed to leave the SCIF rooms/vaults.

A SCIF is a protected reading room, extremely secure....it stands for  "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility", . They are specially designed to be safe from any spying etc.

Classified documents - are a lot like some I"ve seen. Like the wheel bearing mainenance schedule for B-52's and fighter jets.

So, all these haters think that a "TOP SECRET" document is going to fly like a hummingbird out of these protected facilities to go live in a cardboard box in the WH?

Therefore, it seems impossible that they are not unclassified.

Corrupt Chrissy Wray "No, we haven't proven anything, sir, but we are working on it. I know it has been two years, but our investigation will be completed about Nov 15 of 2024."

Amazing to have someone who was never in the military argues with a man who spent his career in it.

Par for the course. I give credit to Woody, even he knows better. I think.

HEY ! READ THIS !

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/13/trump-surrogate-claims-to-know-what-the-fbi-was-after-during-trump-raid-n611882

Trump Surrogate Claims to Know What the FBI Was After During Trump Raid

"

What was the FBI actually looking for when they raided Mar-a-Lago, taking unprecedented action against a former president? Kash Patel, who served in the Trump administration claims to know what was really going on.

Patel appeared on Fox News on Friday, speaking with Martha McCallum to he doesn’t buy the story about “nuclear documents” that the government leaked to the press. He also provided his first-hand testimony of Trump giving a “standing declassification order,” which would run counter to the FBI’s claim that they seized multiple classified documents in the raid.

Kash Patel: Documents were already declassified pic.twitter.com/g6MnjJiFZ6

— Benny Johnson 🍊 (@bennyjohnson) August 12, 2022

Patel went further on Truth Social, the former president’s social media site, saying that the FBI was out to recover declassified documents exposing the Russian collusion hoax. If that’s what they were after, it takes the corruption up another level.

PJ Media has the report.

For his part, Patel says he believes the FBI wants to scrub all of the documents approving the Hillary Clinton election scam about Trump being a Russian secret agent. The FBI, Department of Justice, Perkins Coie law firm, Fusion GPS, and CIA knew the Russiagate narrative was a Hillary Clinton-approved hoax but put their offices in the service of pushing it and “investigating” it to keep Trump out of the White House. Now they’re back to do it again in 2024.

On his Truth Social account, Patel wrote, “DOJ and FBI – and vindictive librarians at NARA – continue to perpetuate the Russia hoax by ‘seizing’ documents that President Trump declassified and the American people need to see. … Bottom line, they never want you to see their corrupt Russia Gate documents and will use any and all power to keep them from the American people.”'

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/08/12/kash_patel_all_the_documents_at_mar-a-lago_were_already_declassified_unilaterally_by_president_trump.html

Kash Patel: All The Documents At Mar-a-Lago Were Already Declassified Unilaterally By President Trump

'"If he says something is declassified, that's it, it is declassified," Patel explained. "He declassified a whole set of documents that should have come out... That's on the National Archives to sort that material out... Even if it was classified, they'll never meet the burden of intent because the president didn't pack it up and take it out himself, the G.S.A. has said they did it and they made a mistake."'

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/08/12/kash_patel_all_the_documents_at_mar-a-lago_were_already_declassified_unilaterally_by_president_trump.html

Kash Patel: All The Documents At Mar-a-Lago Were Already Declassified Unilaterally By President Trump

'"If he says something is declassified, that's it, it is declassified," Patel explained. "He declassified a whole set of documents that should have come out... That's on the National Archives to sort that material out... Even if it was classified, they'll never meet the burden of intent because the president didn't pack it up and take it out himself, the G.S.A. has said they did it and they made a mistake."'

I googled this guy out of curiosity and he wrote a picture book for children enforcing the election fraud lie. Called The Plot Against the King. Uses the names Donald, Hilary, etc.

Amazing that guy can talk in interviews with Trump's dick so far down his throat. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

17 hours ago, hammertime said:

If you have any sort of a moral compass you should really question what the Democrats are pushing on Americans.

Truly honest observation has to confirm how absolutely messed up ALL of our government is.  

If your only response is Trump or 1/6 or any of

the other falsehoods you may be part of the problem.

I'll start off by saying I don't agree with a lot of stuff the Democrats are pushing- starting with their pro abortion stance. 

However, there is a certain guy with an Orange hue who has NO moral compass. I will give him credit for one truth mixed in with his other 30,000 pathological lies though.  "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and I wouldn't lose any of my supporters."  The events of the past week prove that in spades.  

"The FBI planted the evidence" just what every drug dealer says... Er, "I declassified it"... Wonderful Mr. Trump, I'm sure the Chinese will love seeing that top secret nuke stuff when they ask to see it under the Freedom of Information act.  :D

OMG, falsehoods?  Trump is being investigated by three different Government jurisdictions because he happens to believe laws don't apply to him. Just the Mar-a-Lago search alone has him in violation of three Federal Statues (according to a former Federal Prosecutor) that could land him in jail anywhere from five to twenty years.  Yes, innocent until proven guilty in court. 

Potential tax evasion in New York, Election interference in Georgia, believe what you want to about 1\6, but it's not looking good for Donnie on that front either.   Witch hunt, yeah right.  Your "Draining the Swamp" thread is pretty sad, because Donald "Witch is my middle name" Trump IS the swamp.