THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

24 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Those are all years old Hoorta.🤣

So are Vambos insulting memes DHB.  Those are years old.. He really needs to get some new material....There's another interpretation of TDS. I like to call it Trump (is) Deranged Syndrome.  TDS is dated as Trumpie continually calling investigations a "witch hunt"...  The witch has been properly identified by multiple Government agencies. :D Deny it all you want to, alternate reality lives here. 

But do keep on sending Mr. Trump your love and money.  He's certainly going to need plenty of it to pay his army of lawyers when the indictments start raining down in the near future.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

11253432.jpeg

indexpl.jpg.b02eb6a6cd3a2474e8b102d1f07e2b6d.jpg

Pres Trump receives MILLIONS in donations after the corrupt dirty unconstitutional raid on his home.

https://redstate.com/levon/2022/08/18/donald-trump-received-millions-in-donations-following-fbi-raid-n613892

Donald Trump Received Millions in Donations Following FBI Raid

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Pres Trump receives MILLIONS in donations after the corrupt dirty unconstitutional raid on his home.

https://redstate.com/levon/2022/08/18/donald-trump-received-millions-in-donations-following-fbi-raid-n613892

Donald Trump Received Millions in Donations Following FBI Raid

Thanks Cheetos and trump humpers. Give your money to CJ, not the GOP. I'm sure he will share the wealth. 😄

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/15/gop-slashes-ads-in-key-senate-battlegrounds-00051969

As midterm election campaigns heat up in the Senate’s top battlegrounds, the National Republican Senatorial Committee is canceling millions of dollars of ad spending, sending GOP campaigns and operatives into a panic and upending the committee’s initial spending plan.

The cuts — totaling roughly $13.5 million since Aug. 1 — come as the Republicans’ Senate campaign committee is being forced to “stretch every dollar we can,” said a person familiar with the NRSC’s deliberations. Republican nominees in critical states like Ohio, Pennsylvania and North Carolina — places the GOP must defend this fall — have failed to raise enough money to get on air themselves, requiring the NRSC to make cuts elsewhere to accommodate.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I think he meant 'laws'. 

"No one is above the law".. Except me. Illegal raid? Damn the Feds knew Trump took the documents with him- Cippolini and others told him he had no right to keep them.. But in DJT's alternate reality..  His response "they're mine".  

This was before the search, so Donnie blew his "the Feds planted the evidence" excuse out of the water.  It doesn't matter either if DJT "claims" he declassified them. Certain highly sensitive nuke stuff, or how the US manages to conduct surveillance on enemies, CAN'T be declassified. 

Why did it take so long to go after them? Them wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn. Seems his accountant would rather squeal (a little) than spend 15 years in the slammer. Corruption here, corruption there, corruption everywhere.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/allen-weisselberg-longtime-trump-organization-chief-financial-officer/story?id=88543418

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

"No one is above the law".. Except me. Illegal raid? Damn the Feds knew Trump took the documents with him- Cippolini and others told him he had no right to keep them.. But in DJT's alternate reality..  His response "they're mine".  

This was before the search, so Donnie blew his "the Feds planted the evidence" excuse out of the water.  It doesn't matter either if DJT "claims" he declassified them. Certain highly sensitive nuke stuff, or how the US manages to conduct surveillance on enemies, CAN'T be declassified. 

Why did it take so long to go after them? Them wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn. Seems his accountant would rather squeal (a little) than spend 15 years in the slammer. Corruption here, corruption there, corruption everywhere.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/allen-weisselberg-longtime-trump-organization-chief-financial-officer/story?id=88543418

5d838x.jpg.02900d1f15f53290be4330115dfd86f0.jpg

Judge says gov’t has not met burden showing why entire Trump FBI raid affidavit should remain sealed

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, who ordered other documents related to the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, says the Department of Justice has not met its burden of showing that the entire affidavit should remain sealed.

“I find that on the present record the Government has not met its burden of showing that the entire affidavit should remain sealed. It is ORDERED that by noon EST on Thursday, August 25, 2022, the Government shall file under seal its proposed redactions along with a legal memorandum setting forth the justification for the proposed redactions,” Reinhart said.

“It is further ordered that ECF No. 57 shall be unsealed by the Clerk of Court. Done and ordered in Chambers at West Palm Beach, Florida this 18th day of August, 2022.”https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/trump-mar-a-lago-raid-judge-schedules-hearing-on-potentially-unsealing-fbi-search-records

• Haha 1