THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.

mjp28

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

We are supposed to keep politics off this page, per management. 

Well except for the fact that you're just being a dick you understand my comment wasn't political 100% football-related. I'm just saying that the support certainly has a racial overtone. I don't care about your hard-on for Cal or Nick. I think at least some African-American players think that African-American quarterbacks have been overlooked because of marketing. The Fritz Pollard Society is actually a thing . I think there's probably some Merit to that opinion but I still don't care.

Still it's a cheap and easy out for guys like you who want to accuse anybody that hates Watson of racism.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well except for the fact that you're just being a dick you understand my comment wasn't political 100% football-related. I'm just saying that the support certainly has a racial overtone. I don't care about your hard-on for Cal or Nick. I think at least some African-American players think that African-American quarterbacks have been overlooked because of marketing. The Fritz Pollard Society is actually a thing . I think there's probably some Merit to that opinion but I still don't care.

Still it's a cheap and easy out for guys like you who want to accuse anybody that hates Watson of racism.

WSS

I don't think people who don't like Watson are automatically racists.

I think racists on this board are racists. 

I'm sorry you seem confused by this. I'm not really surprised, though.

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Especially when I have shown this idiot proof that some of my closest friends are Black...  And have actually lived with them... He's a tool.... He probably has no friends off the grid... And probably masturbates to pictures of Piglosi...

• Haha 1

Just now, syd said:

from a psychologist to a homophobe man you got some serious problems

Welcome to my iggy bin ASSFUCK!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I don't think people who don't like Watson are automatically racists.

I think racists on this board are racists. 

I'm sorry you seem confused by this. I'm not really surprised, though.

B******* you're not sorry at all. Just have the stones to discuss something rationally.

WSS

• Thanks 1

I think that this thread on page 23 about everyone's favorite Cleveland Browns' player is just about burned out.

Lock time ?

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

umpteen mods... but hoorta is the only mod that can delete bull-💩 postings?

why lock it? 

More like 23 pages of the tales of Mr Watson finally burning  out.    Or maybe just going back and picking off a chosen few choice ones ?

I think maybe we're all in Deshaun burnout, let me think about it.....lol.   Good night everyone.     ;)

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

More like 23 pages of the tales of Mr Watson finally burning  out.    Or maybe just going back and picking off a chosen few choice ones ?

I think maybe we're all in Deshaun burnout, let me think about it.....lol.   Good night everyone.     ;)

No Doubt this is the Time of the Season where there's nothing else to talk about.

But let's be honest; the Browns are the Hot Topic in the NFL world today. Not really in a good way.

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Especially when I have shown this idiot proof that some of my closest friends are Black...  And have actually lived with them... He's a tool.... He probably has no friends off the grid... And probably masturbates to pictures of Piglosi...

That is true, I do not have any friends who live off the grid. I'm not sure how that is an insult, but nickers' intellect is a river way too deep for such a simpleton as myself.

I will say, though, that if I was gay - as nickers has accused me of many times - I'd probably masturbate to nicker's Pride Month profile pic he's been rocking for weeks now. Very progressive nickers! 

I agree.  There's no news emanating from this thread.  Just endless ridiculousness.  Lock it.  Delete it.  Whatever.  And then someone can start a thread when there actually IS news.

• Thanks 1

well, there is a lot to be said when the maybe? one year of suspension comes down, and watson sues? the nfl, and maybe....

whatever. what a sick situation. stupid haslams.

6 hours ago, Orion said:

I agree.  There's no news emanating from this thread.  Just endless ridiculousness.  Lock it.  Delete it.  Whatever.  And then someone can start a thread when there actually IS news.

Or don't read it if it offends you so. I don't find it offensive nor do I see any reason to lock it. The only purpose to the thread is whatever tiny incremental updates there are on the situation that's probably the most challenging to the upcoming brownie season of any.

WSS

• Thanks 2

On 7/18/2022 at 5:41 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Beat A Dead Horse GIFs | Tenor

Good point above.

Let's keep this thread going BUT try and keep it relevant to the thread topic....... Deshaun Watson Legal Issues ....... that should be easy enough,  even after 23 pages.

And yes this is the dreaded   NFL dead zone   until real other football news kicks back up.  After all the NFL HOF Game  is just ..... 14 days away....   other DW news should be coming. 

And under other news there's this, the 2022 BROWNS preseason schedule  :

• Week 1: at Jacksonville Jaguars, Aug. 12 at 7 p.m. ET .... 21 days away.
  • Week 2: vs. Philadelphia Eagles, Aug. 21 at 1 p.m. ET
  • Week 3: vs. Chicago Bears, Aug. 27 at 7 p.m. ET

GO BROWNS  !

Edited by mjp28
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Or don't read it...

I know I've taken threads off topic.....but at least there were cool pics of guitars.   How 'bout a pic of dutch & nick choking each other at least?  

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Please fellas, lets keep this thread on topic.

It is a Browns thread,thus it should contain only thoughts on Browns football, food recipes, old Corvettes, and guitars. 

😉

...and effects pedals...and cute puppy videos...

Just to digress...the week's almost over and we haven't heard the suspension verdict.  Are they still choosing lawyers for the upcoming lawsuits?

40 minutes ago, Orion said:

Just to digress...the week's almost over and we haven't heard the suspension verdict.  Are they still choosing lawyers for the upcoming lawsuits?

Always announce good news on Friday 

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Pay no attention to that loser... He's a tool...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I know I've taken threads off topic.....but at least there were cool pics of guitars.   How 'bout a pic of dutch & nick choking each other at least?  

Every single one of us has gone * off topic * at one time or another but it is so much easier when a topic like this one is beaten to death over  23 pages .......and then it gets into a name calling, pissing contest and more that's when you just have to say enough and repack it.

Nothing more or less the guitars was moved by the users over to the BARBER SHOP FORUM.  Done.  All of the other little stuff was eliminated and we move on.....if that isn't possible then we consider locking  the thread.

Easy enough ?  I think any of us can get that.  If not then say so here   -or-   PM any of the mods if you think you need to.

Easy enough ?   Any questions or comments ?   I think the mods here are more than accommodating  to any Browns or any other fan here.   

OK let's move on here     Mr DW certainly has a bundle of legal issues here.   :o

Dear Christ...😇

It's the off-season's biggest NFL story (like it/him or not)..This Topic carries a actual timeline of material that has just no good reason to be deleted of it's info ...

It's not hard to figure out what members brush-back what other members... find those easy to ignore...PM'ing those would be ________ awesome ! 🤭 

Welcome to social media sites...  (or Mike Tyson's Punchout for the stressed)