THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems keep the Senate

cccjwh

image.png.058f0347e66daa08dcb3b8a115052165.png

Really odd this happened shortly after some Social Media "Conspiracist" stated that the "machines" were not certified.

See previous my post in this thread where the machines worked fine pre Election then on Election they failed miserably.

Whole lot more on this, I'll drop some of it, but there's more than I'm going too waste time on - not just AZ.

On 11/19/2022 at 7:28 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.058f0347e66daa08dcb3b8a115052165.png

Really odd this happened shortly after some Social Media "Conspiracist" stated that the "machines" were not certified.

See previous my post in this thread where the machines worked fine pre Election then on Election they failed miserably.

Whole lot more on this, I'll drop some of it, but there's more than I'm going too waste time on - not just AZ.

Fleece the election Flinchem... Ya know, the same guy who was screaming "TRUMP WON!!"  Now that the other Trump in Heels...  Lake the Snake has right wing goons threating officials.   https://www.salon.com/2022/11/21/arizona-official-forced-into-hiding-over-violent-as-right-wingers-stoke-conspiracies/   If you're having short term memory problems- Katie Hobbs, and a slew of REPUBLICANS in Georgia needed police protection because they wouldn't suck up to your Mango Mussolini.  

JABF... You can drop all the conspiracy your heart desires.  But let me give you a dose of reality. Lake can have a slew of her lawyers protest the results in every court they can find, recount the Arizona ballots three times- Call in Kraken Powell or Mike Pillow, and even enlist the Cyber Ninjas  :D  :D :D IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE RESULTS, KARI LAKE IS A LOSER. JUST LIKE HER MENTOR WHO TAUGHT HER HOW TO BE AN ASSHOLE- DJT.  

On 11/16/2022 at 4:56 AM, Westside Steve said:

"Would you want someone in the Governor's Mansion tossing out a legitimate voting outcome because they'd rather have their side "win"?  Or because they believe in some conspiracy bullshit?"

The reason this question isn't valid is because you use the term legitimate. There is a process in place for any election which is as fraught with irregularities and so a review is certainly an appropriate action. If, at the end of that review, there are no mitigating factors whatsoever the officials can certify the results.

WSS

Well anyone who believes the 1\6 event at the Capitol was just a tourist excursion would have no problem questioning the "legitimacy" of an election two years after the fact.  Conspiracy away pal...  

After around 60 or so court cases- nice try at spin.  Damn, the denial and deflection is rampant here. FYI, Kari Lake is regurgitating Trump bullshit- it's not going to work, and this crap is getting REAL old.  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well anyone who believes the 1\6 event at the Capitol was just a tourist excursion would have no problem questioning the "legitimacy" of an election two years after the fact.  Conspiracy away pal...  

After around 60 or so court cases- nice try at spin.  Damn, the denial and deflection is rampant here. FYI, Kari Lake is regurgitating Trump bullshit- it's not going to work, and this crap is getting REAL old.  

I have absolutely no problem questioning legitimacy of anything that goes on in this corrupt fucking government. None whatsoever.

WSS

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I have absolutely no problem questioning legitimacy of anything that goes on in this corrupt fucking government. None whatsoever.

WSS

Since when does questioning corruption mean your a conspiracy person?  Anyone with a basic moral compass should question what is being forced upon us.  It goes both ways.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Since when does questioning corruption mean your a conspiracy person?  Anyone with a basic moral compass should question what is being forced upon us.  It goes both ways.

YEP.ironic. If dems question the legitimacy of an election, "it's important". But if republican does, that is "conspiracy" and "getting old".

Well, stacy abrams and hillary clinton are getting old, and somebody around here, a hardcore leftwinger judge type - seems to have a crush on them, but "that is ok", because they say so.

nope.

Furthermore - you oppose any of their stupid policies - they give you a derogatory label of some kind. It's part of their culture war. They can't own America's wealth if they can't ruin American society - that is why they are indoctrinating America's kids into believing in NOTHING American.

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Fleece the election Flinchem... Ya know, the same guy who was screaming "TRUMP WON!!"  Now that the other Trump in Heels...  Lake the Snake has right wing goons threating officials.   https://www.salon.com/2022/11/21/arizona-official-forced-into-hiding-over-violent-as-right-wingers-stoke-conspiracies/   If you're having short term memory problems- Katie Hobbs, and a slew of REPUBLICANS in Georgia needed police protection because they wouldn't suck up to your Mango Mussolini.  

JABF... You can drop all the conspiracy your heart desires.  But let me give you a dose of reality. Lake can have a slew of her lawyers protest the results in every court they can find, recount the Arizona ballots three times- Call in Kraken Powell or Mike Pillow, and even enlist the Cyber Ninjas  :D  :D :D IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE RESULTS, KARI LAKE IS A LOSER. JUST LIKE HER MENTOR WHO TAUGHT HER HOW TO BE AN ASSHOLE- DJT.  

Conspiracy ?

No, just unacknowledged truths.

image.thumb.png.6f844004b2f04cefbf4955db979170a1.png

Even most of the workers say it was hosed.

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.8e212f9c873740988d7ea34f73e37efc.png

As I said, conspiracy away.   Got any more far right innuendo you want to toss out there?  Kari Lake is a (dangerous to democracy) sore loser trying to throw shade on the election process.. Heard she was down MAGA-a-Lardo way asking for Trump's playbook on how to throw a monkey wrench into the process.   MHO? It's not going to work. As to throwing out votes from uncertified machines, I hope that was in a seriously REPUPLICAN county. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.  :D :D :D 

You do realize that's the new far right MAGA playbook?  When I win, it's great, if I lose, there's fraud or discrepancies.  I KNEW Lake was going to pull this shit when she lost.  

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As I said, conspiracy away.   Got any more far right innuendo you want to toss out there?  Kari Lake is a (dangerous to democracy) sore loser trying to throw shade on the election process.. Heard she was down MAGA-a-Lardo way asking for Trump's playbook on how to throw a monkey wrench into the process.   MHO? It's not going to work. As to throwing out votes from uncertified machines, I hope that was in a seriously REPUPLICAN county. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.  :D :D :D 

You do realize that's the new far right MAGA playbook?  When I win, it's great, if I lose, there's fraud or discrepancies.  I KNEW Lake was going to pull this shit when she lost.  

So you question none of the irregularities on voting day?

Thats sounds pretty stupid.  Especially when your opponent is running the election.  That alone is suspect, she should have reclused herself for the election.

42 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Thats sounds pretty stupid.  Especially when your opponent is running the election.  That alone is suspect, she should have reclused herself for the election.

They can take their arguments to court. Trump tried that gambit, and his record was something like 1-61.  :)   

But OTOH, you had NO problem when Kemp was Secretary of State, ran (and won) for governor?   

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.7e7dc007ce7ffcc8cace8da84bf4eacb.png

Nuke away!!!   

Hey there JABF, I'll let you take a look into hoorta's crystal ball come 2024.  Lake is on RECORD saying she wouldn't have certified the 2020 election results. So, next time in '24 I'll say Joe Biden beats Trumpie by oh, 100,000 or so votes in Arizona. & Lake is the governor... Nope, I don't like that result because I believe (with zero proof)TRUMP WON!!! 

FYI, that's what they do in Banana republics pal. The woman is freaking dangerous. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Nuke away!!!   

Hey there JABF, I'll let you take a look into hoorta's crystal ball come 2024.  Lake is on RECORD saying she wouldn't have certified the 2020 election results. So, next time in '24 I'll say Joe Biden beats Trumpie by oh, 100,000 or so votes in Arizona. & Lake is the governor... Nope, I don't like that result because I believe (with zero proof)TRUMP WON!!! 

FYI, that's what they do in Banana republics pal. The woman is freaking dangerous. 

If you were so positive there is no skullduggery going on what's the big deal but not certifying the election until an investigation was performed? Couple more weeks before you guys ushered in the Glorious and golden Biden age?

I have gone to court for traffic tickets before not much chance I was going to win; my word against the cops word but it doesn't hurt period

WSS

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

They can take their arguments to court. Trump tried that gambit, and his record was something like 1-61.  :)   

But OTOH, you had NO problem when Kemp was Secretary of State, ran (and won) for governor?   

So you’re not going to answer the question or comment on the subject matter I posted…always about Trump.  Move on, you’re  more

consumed on Trump than J is on his thread.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

oh, it's more like trying to intimidate those who see actual evidence of serious suspected wrongdoing. Failed machines like crazy?

when the left has no clue, a stupid fake narrative will always do.

until it proves to a fake, then they run and hide and come back another day to do it all over again.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

yap, yap, yap. old baloney.

Aug 11, 2022A 2018 Gallup poll found 78% of Democrats believe that Russian interference in 2016 "changed the outcome of the election" in favor of Trump. About the 2020 election, CNN politics editor Chris ...
Jun 24, 2022A 12-minute video montage of Democrats denying election results include Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, John Lewis, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Lee, Jerry Nadler, Karine Jean-Pierre, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Corrine Brown, Alcee Hastings, Bill Clinton, Terry McAuliffe, Barack Obama, Jamie Raskin, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Dick Durbin, Howard Dean and Joe Biden.

VALID ARIZONA VOTER PROBLEMS -

SERIOUS SUSPECTED FRAUD

have a nice Turkey Day everybody !

https://flagandcross.com/rnc-roving-attorneys-quietly-monitoring-maricopa-voting-centers-one-finally-released-damning-finds-report/

"

Overall, he wrote, “72 of the 115 vote centers (62.61%) we visited had material problems with the tabulators not being able to tabulate ballots, causing voters to either deposit their ballots into box 3, spoil their ballots and re-vote, or get frustrated and leave the vote center without voting.”

“In many vote centers, the tabulators rejected the initial insertion of a ballot almost 100 percent of the time, although the tabulators might still accept that ballot on the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth attempt to insert the ballot,” he wrote.

Did delays and errors in Arizona have a significant impact on the elections?
Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to our news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“However, many ballots were not able to be tabulated by the tabulators at all, no matter how many times the voter inserted the ballot. The percentage of ballots that were not able to beread at all by the tabulators ranged from 5% to 85% at any given time on election day, with the average being somewhere between 25 percent and 40 percent failure rates,” he wrote.

Sonnenklar noted that at many polling places, “the printer/tabulator issues persisted from the beginning of election day until the end of election day.”"

56 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Got anything from Real Clear Politics, Red State, or Patriot Alerts yet??? 

OK... Scary Kari "the Snake" Lake is entitled to piss and moan to her heart's content that she LOST. Shades of 2020. Take your grievances to court, hell... take them all the way to the Supreme Court Kari, just like your mentor Donnie did. 

Fucking amazing that Maricopa County is the only county in the entire United States that can't get an election under control... Where's the outcry in states like Nevada, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania? 

I'll tell you why Cal, because the losers in those elections gracefully conceded. Shit, Adam Frisch could have demanded a recount in Colorado 3, and raised an unholy stink for weeks coming up 600 votes short... But he didn't.. Because he has some class, unlike election denier Trump wannabe Kari. 

Finally, said it earlier, if you want a Banana Republic- where your vote won't matter anymore, just keep on voting for wingnuts the like of Lake, MTG, Jordan, and Boebert. I damn guarantee you had Lake won, you wouldn't have heard a peep about problems with machine tabulation in Maricopa County. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

If you were so positive there is no skullduggery going on what's the big deal but not certifying the election until an investigation was performed? Couple more weeks before you guys ushered in the Glorious and golden Biden age?

I have gone to court for traffic tickets before not much chance I was going to win; my word against the cops word but it doesn't hurt period

WSS

Said it elsewhere Steve- protest away Kari.. Please leave no stone unturned. Just find me 17,116 votes!!!  Funny, I seem to have heard that gambit before- somewhere... :D  Take it to court a few dozen times if it suits your fancy Ms. Lake....  And when you lose, just PLEASE go the hell away.  

Not to change the subject, but are you one of those folks who is "hooked on ebonics"?  OMG Walker can't string two coherent sentences together. He'd rather talk about vampires and werewolves than actual election issues. I don't have great confidence that the folks down Georgia way(they did reelect MTG) will understand this guy mental capacity- is at best- qualified to coach a High School Football team, not spend the next six years in Washington having his strings pulled by um, anyone in the GOP, like Hawley and Cruz.