THE BROWNS BOARD

​ "The"  🏈  Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread  • WEEK 14 •  🏈 ​

Dutch Oven

3 minutes ago, nickers said:
He looks no better than Mayfield... Gets passes batted and throws picks...

It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

It's one thing to say how Watson fits into the system on paper, it quite another thing to see how he "actually" fits when you see him out on the field, what players he clicks with, how to best use his skills. There's going to be a process no doubt about it and it probably going to be painful, but I think once they figure it out it will be worth it.

You sound like you work in the front office

LOL

• Haha 4

Watson tried but he can't catch 'em too ....l

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

12 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You sound like you work in the front office

LOL

If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

Just now, Neo said:

If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fan run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

• Upvote 1

Just now, Browns149 said:

No I don’t want to get rid of Watson. He’s barely played. But the coach could go, and I wouldn’t be upset

Him and Woods can go today... It doesn't matter anymore

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

If you want to shitcan Watson after two games, then so be it. I really don't care. And after Browns fans run Watson out of town, I'll sit back and watch them eat each other alive as they argue until the end of time why this team still sucks. I've already learned to have other things to do on Sunday during football season. 

Im enjoying the collapse of the steelers

Endless analysis of why we lost.

It is the same thing, whoever is in charge of the game day Browns is incompetent. If ShitMyPantski is running this club, there is no reason not to fire him.

One thing is inarguable. The Browns will keep referring to the shit we saw today.

Continuing with this management is idiotic.

• Upvote 2

Just now, mjp28 said:

03:46 left, hmmm.  

Watson 3/6 on 4th down not bad but not enough today.  Chubb 34 yards ?

7 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Endless analysis of why we lost.

It is the same thing, whoever is in charge of the game day Browns is incompetent. If ShitMyPantski is running this club, there is no reason not to fire him.

One thing is inarguable. The Browns will keep referring to the shit we saw today.

Continuing with this management is idiotic.

Amen Brother!

Just now, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Browns will be fine. Bengals got a ton of calls today. Watson will get better 

But we still have a subpar coach

I'll admit, I was not excited at all by the Kevin Stefanski hiring. He was a guy no one else seemed interested in hiring as a head coach, except us, I believe twice.

But he did a fine job in 2020. In a tough, Covid season, he came in and via a ton of Zoom meetings brought in his system, etc. The team played smart, organized ball. A skeptic, I was impressed.

The league figured him out, and I honestly think the Browns team has little faith in the coaching staff as a whole. This team is disorganized, and honestly, plays with little passion. 

I'm done with this. Oh, I fully expect this entire coaching staff to come back for 2023 mind you, but I'm done. I have little faith things will be any different next year. This team will continue to play far below its collective talent says it should. 

Maybe in 2024 things can turn around.  

★ Well the early games are  OVER  so who do you like .... if any .... in the 4 pm games ? 

@San Francisco   vs   Tampa Bay 3.0 3.5 3.5 3.5 Sun 12/11 04:25 PM -
@Seattle   vs   Carolina 5.5 3.5 3.5 3.5 Sun 12/11 04:25 PM -
Miami   vs   @Los Angeles (LAC) 2.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 12/11 08:20 PM

And no doubt the Cleveland BROWNS flame out sure puts a drag on things.   5-8 is 5-8  no matter how you slice it.   Plus .500 is gone,  bottom of the pack jack.

All because of  "the deal".   Watson will be a better quarterback even in 2022   -BUT-   this season's goals are over.

Draft pick time ?

GO BROWNS  !