THE BROWNS BOARD

​ "The"  🏈  Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread  • WEEK 14 •  🏈 ​

Dutch Oven

3 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Ive seen this movie before...jesus

Are these players just dumb or is it the coach?

At this point it seems to be on the players. 

They continue to get stupid penalties and the QB, no matter who it is, holds the ball while guys are running wide open. Maybe the scheme is too complicated for these guys

Just now, Browns149 said:

At this point it seems to be on the players. 

They continue to get stupid penalties and the QB, no matter who it is, holds the ball while guys are running wide open. Maybe the scheme is too complicated for these guys

He’s had some guys open too and he’s not processing quick enough.  We’ve seen this before 

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

He’s had some guys open too and he’s not processing quick enough.  We’ve seen this before 

As I said, maybe the system is too complicated 

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Classy kid that's not too hard to root for every time he plays against Pittsburgh or Baltimore.  He's got a lot of weapons on the perimeter so I hope our back tiers are ready for the challenge.  For some reason, the Browns have matched up well enough to exploit Cincy's weaknesses.  I don't see why they can't do it again if they've prepared like they should. Winning the turnover battle didn't hurt. It would be nice to see Watson run for some good chunks of yardage when it's available; and I think the mojo of it all would calm his nerves in the passing game.   

Burrow is total class. Hate him 2 days every year.

7-0 due to lack of discipline. Always, the Browns raise the incline on their treadmill.

58 yards of penalties + 1 run, 1 pass from Burrow. Same predictable ShitMyPantski offense.

Play fake to Chubb? 

2 runs into a stack, 3 d and 8....poof

4 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Or he’s rusty and still learning a new system 

Every qb that has been in this system has missed wide open receivers