THE BROWNS BOARD

~ The Official. 🏈 ▪︎ Browns vs Ravens ▪︎ Game Thread - Game 4 - 🏈 Sun Oct 1.

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Jiggins had us losing this game 100-0 😆

It's important to note I had us winning with Watson. 

But yes...we're in deep shit. Frustrating deflection there because we had a guy wide open. 

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

It's important to note I had us winning with Watson. 

But yes...we're in deep shit. Frustrating deflection there because we had a guy wide open. 

Frustrating thing is I think he got hurt on a designed QB run when the game last week was already in the bag.

Thank dog we have a bye week next week. Never thought I'd want a bye so early, but here we are. 

• Like 1

It's going to be on DTR to throw with better timing between the numbers.  Right now these DBs are planting heels and driving on the first break they see under.   Probably why they're sitting in quarters, let's Hamilton and (can't think of who there other safety is) attack downhill freely on the #2 and 3s. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Yikes.... Ravens just drove through the defense like a knife through warm butter. 

Force a field goal?

Could be 6-3, instead feels like a death knell. We all knew our defense had to take a few steps back, but man, not forcing a FG on one of those is crushing. 

It's not DTR's fault, it's Andrew Berry's. Forcing a 6th round rookie to play because you wanted a measly draft pick for Dobbs is beyond ignorant. Impossible to say, but I think we win with Dobbs. I really do. But with DTR, I can't envision a scenario which he scores a touchdown, not unless there's a busted coverage or something. 

Jesus, he fair caught that and saved us 25 yards. Need a touchdown, defense. Pittsburgh does it all the time, we need one now. 

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Good thing I can only see the Texans taking it to the Squealers. Just forced a punt.

Same here