THE BROWNS BOARD

Escalation

VaporTrail

On 10/12/2023 at 8:45 PM, Neo said:

But the republicans can't back a competent person🤷‍♂️ It really is a shame if it has to comes down to Biden vs Trump again. Why can't we have two different candidates?

well, it's because there are NONE in the dem party, and the ones who should run in the rep party don't run , like Sen. John Thune of S. Dakota.

The great rep candidate do not want to put their family through fake accusations of ...rape or sex assault, don't want their kids attacked, their spouse ridiculed.

I think it was harry reid that smiled about being caught LYING about Romney - he said he paid zero taxes... it was a deliberate manipulative lie. "it worked, didn;t it?"

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Hamas just had a missile misfire that hit there hospital and are blaming the IDF.  They want Hezbolla to enter the war.  IDF should go ahead with the invasion.

Escalation

Hospital was blown up. Palestine claiming 500 dead. Both sides are claiming the other did it. 

In response,
-the US embassy in Lebanon now has a massive angry crowd outside of it. Unfortunately for the Americans inside, the size of the crowds looks comparable to the 1979 crisis in Iran
-The Israeli embassy in Jordan has a similar crowd outside of it. 
-In Turkey, a very large and angry crowd has gathered outside of both the Israeli embassy and a US military base there. 

-Turkey's leader Erdogan blames Israel for the attack
-Israel reportedly calls for all Israelis in Turkey to leave immediately (dubious sources on this one)
-Jordanian King Abdullah has cancelled planned visit by Biden
-Egypt is blaming Israel for the hospital bombing

Fog of war is really bad right now. Very difficult to verify sources. Take everything that is reported by anyone with a grain of salt. 
Diplomacy appears to be running into a brick wall. The limits of US influence are starting to become obvious. 
This hospital bombing might be the spark to a regional/global conflict.

Thread theme:

All credit to Phil Collins and Genesis (saw em play it live when they were here two years ago), but Disturbed's cover is great. 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Escalation

Hospital was blown up. Palestine claiming 500 dead. Both sides are claiming the other did it. 

In response,
-the US embassy in Lebanon now has a massive angry crowd outside of it. Unfortunately for the Americans inside, the size of the crowds looks comparable to the 1979 crisis in Iran
-The Israeli embassy in Jordan has a similar crowd outside of it. 
-In Turkey, a very large and angry crowd has gathered outside of both the Israeli embassy and a US military base there. 

-Turkey's leader Erdogan blames Israel for the attack
-Israel reportedly calls for all Israelis in Turkey to leave immediately (dubious sources on this one)
-Jordanian King Abdullah has cancelled planned visit by Biden
-Egypt is blaming Israel for the hospital bombing

Fog of war is really bad right now. Very difficult to verify sources. Take everything that is reported by anyone with a grain of salt. 
Diplomacy appears to be running into a brick wall. The limits of US influence are starting to become obvious. 
This hospital bombing might be the spark to a regional/global conflict.

Thread theme:

All credit to Phil Collins and Genesis (saw em play it live when they were here two years ago), but Disturbed's cover is great. 

Of course they will blame Israel.  Do you ACTUALLY think that Israel would bomb a hospital now of all times?  But all Muslim countries will of course believe it, which will hasten the apocalypse.  

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Of course they will blame Israel.  Do you ACTUALLY think that Israel would bomb a hospital now of all times?  But all Muslim countries will of course believe it, which will hasten the apocalypse.  

Seeing as this guy who is part of Netanyahu's digital team, posted the tweet below shortly after the hospital was bombed, I don't think you can rule out IDF responsibility for it. He deleted it after he realized that you can't really spin bombing a hospital into a positive. Likewise, you can't rule out that the IDF may have destroyed a weapons depot that Hamas placed under a hospital. Nor can you rule out that it was a stray Hamas rocket. Whoever is responsible deserves to hang, but ultimately, it doesn't matter because it has set into motion the gears of war. 

image.thumb.png.f44ba58a87641e48ac6ba39ca891cad8.png

27 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Yes, I do. Plenty of history and recent comments / actions to say they might.

"hamas was in the hospital. Trust me"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Israel out here committing war crimes and responses are anything from "that's a lie" to "it was a necessary evil" to straight up encouraging genocide 

Eh, who knows? There could very well have been a weapons depot under that hospital. Even if there was, it doesn't change the outcome. If your mind is already made up, no evidence that comes out is going to change your view. Who did it isn't nearly as important as the real-world consequences of it. 

Escalation

Iranian Foreign Minister and diplomatic envoy arrived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The Islamic world views Israel's actions as so egregious, that these two countries are willing to stop a 50 year proxy war to meet. (What these two countries decide to do will be the biggest deciding factor for the direction the region goes.) 

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

The Islamic world views Israel's actions as so egregious,

yeah, Israel exists. That's the actions they HATE and want to DESTROY.

but they think burning babies alive in their cribs, beheading them, raping/murdering women and children, shooting children in front of their parents, torturing them, kidnapping innocent people...

is not "egrarious" ?

tell us how that works, Mr. "I'm not taking a side in this war that hamas started brutally"

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Eh, who knows? There could very well have been a weapons depot under that hospital. Even if there was, it doesn't change the outcome. If your mind is already made up, no evidence that comes out is going to change your view. Who did it isn't nearly as important as the real-world consequences of it. 

Escalation

Iranian Foreign Minister and diplomatic envoy arrived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The Islamic world views Israel's actions as so egregious, that these two countries are willing to stop a 50 year proxy war to meet. (What these two countries decide to do will be the biggest deciding factor for the direction the region goes.) 

So just a simple answer my friend, you're the president; it's your call, you have both houses, exactly how do you handle the situation?

WSS

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So just a simple answer my friend, you're the president; it's your call, you have both houses, exactly how do you handle the situation?

WSS

Immediately stop all financial/military aid to Israel/Palestine, tell them that financial aid will be withheld until hostilities end. Send some of said aid to East Palestine, Ohio and Texas border patrol to emphasize that my priority is Americans, not Middle Easterners. Recall both carrier task forces from the region and respectfully tell our "greatest ally" that the $3B in aid they've received from us every year for the last 10 years should be sufficient for them to defend themselves AND house all the Gazans they've displaced. 

I'd be impeached immediately because Congress is full of neocons and neoliberals beholden to the military industrial complex who think that we can afford to fight proxy wars against Russia, Iran, and China at the same time. But hey, not my problem. 

What to Do if You Pour Oil Down the Drain: Tips to Avoid Clogs

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Put on your arabian hat and carry a Palestinian flag grasshopper!

He's right though. IDF posting their FLIR camera JDAM impacts on residential areas to twitter for the week leading up to the hospital bombing meant that no one was going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Information warfare has exponentially grown since Trump took office, I didn't think I'd see it rise to new heights in the Ukraine conflict, but there's going to be considerably more of it in this conflict. 

However, this is a photo that people are claiming is the hospital in question. I've got some serious doubts that the explosion that caused this damage also caused 500 deaths. Looks like it set some cars in the parking lot on fire. Like I said before, the bombing of the hospital is irrelevant to the situation on the ground. Unfortunately, the fact that the building is standing might not be enough to reverse the course we were set on yesterday. 

Remember to take everything you read in these developing situations with a large grain of salt. You do not have to choose a side! Fog of war affects everyone!!! 

image.thumb.png.32b53ab8f54487479a2dc9308c26337d.png

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Immediately stop all financial/military aid to Israel/Palestine, tell them that financial aid will be withheld until hostilities end. Send some of said aid to East Palestine, Ohio and Texas border patrol to emphasize that my priority is Americans, not Middle Easterners. Recall both carrier task forces from the region and respectfully tell our "greatest ally" that the $3B in aid they've received from us every year for the last 10 years should be sufficient for them to defend themselves AND house all the Gazans they've displaced. 

I'd be impeached immediately because Congress is full of neocons and neoliberals beholden to the military industrial complex who think that we can afford to fight proxy wars against Russia, Iran, and China at the same time. But hey, not my problem. 

What to Do if You Pour Oil Down the Drain: Tips to Avoid Clogs

Fair enough, I appreciate a straight answer.

WSS

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Escalation

I'm not even talking about just the hospital bombing. There are plenty of questionable to reprehensible actions committed by Israel over the last week and over the last handful of decades 

And for are very simple minded posters that have a hard (impossible) time with nuance and grey areas... Pointing out these actions by Israel doesn't mean you support Hamas. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not even talking about just the hospital bombing. There are plenty of questionable to reprehensible actions committed by Israel over the last week and over the last handful of decades 

And for are very simple minded posters that have a hard (impossible) time with nuance and grey areas... Pointing out these actions by Israel doesn't mean you support Hamas. 

You're obviously antisemitic.  

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

what actions ? links? historical facts?

5 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

That is a fair answer, only superficially. 

Dig deeper though, and you send Israel into flames, destruction, and millions of cruel deaths. I say that because iran has armed gazan terrorists (hamas, terrorist palestinians) for years, starting immediately after Israel gave up control of gaza FOR PEACE.

So us not sending any more support to palestinians ...ok, but they win, and radical islam takes over the entire middle east, no going back. Can't undo the Holocaust -

So, stopping all aid to Israel and palestinians would make iran laugh their asses off. With all of the middle east radicial terrorist based - we would have 9/11's right and left because there would be no stopping them over there.

So, per your suggestion, the palestinians will be rolling in iran money, and Israel will suffer and die. Then control of the entire middle east would make the terrorists extremely wealthy, and the whole rest of the world would not be safe from terrorism. That is a pandora's box you would be opening, that can never be closed again, without a major WWIII of gigantic destructive proportions never seen on this earth.

Not much of a solution when you think further on it.

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How do you Biden voters like your boy now? He's got us funding not one but two indefinite wars while the American people get shit on. At least he hasn't had any scanda...uh, wait..  at least he hasn't said anything stu...um...at least he hasn't mocked a reporter?

His conference with Bibi was something else. 

Escalation

Pentagon is reporting that 20 American servicemen were injured in drone attacks at a base near an oil field in Syria over the past week. 
Finnish-Estonian gas pipeline was destroyed. A Chinese vessel was reported to be in the area. 
Jerusalem Post reporting that today was the largest rocket barrage from Gaza since initiation of hostilities. 
IDF forces engaged an Egyptian border outpost. Israel expresses regret at the mistake. 
President of Jordan makes clear statement that the Gazan refugees cannot come to Jordan or Egypt

De-escalation

Some hostages being released via diplomatic means
Last week, USA vetoed a UNSC resolution for a ceasefire. This week, US Sec'y of State Blinken now calls for humanitarian pauses to allow people to leave Gaza

on the news, they had radical civilians demanding to be bombed because they refused to leave.

iran has been planning this for many years. they went for it because our America is divided, disrupted, perverted, and leaderless, and per obaMao commie - a lot of his radical Muslim oriented staffers are apparently running the biden wh.

Meanwhile, this police state gov is allowing terrorists to illegally cross our borders etc etc etc, drug cartel members, etc etc etc......

sure looks like creating so much crisis in America they can declare a national emergency, get past our Constitution, and take power permanently, to me.

Won't work, if I have to defend myself, I can throw an empty root beer can with great Real American gusto.

Meanwhile.....in obaMao and biden's world:

https://redstate.com/beckynoble/2023/10/24/dinesh-dsouzas-police-state-you-will-not-look-at-government-the-same-way-after-seeing-this-film-n2165491

Israeli ground forces now conducting limited border raids into Gaza
White House spokesperson responds to drone attacks on US soldiers in Syria/Iraq - We will respond "at the time of our choosing, and manner of our choosing."
THAAD and Patriot missile batteries are being sent to various countries across the region, including many of the USA's Arabic allies
Worldwide travel advisory for US citizens abroad, everywhere

Massive rally of over 100k people in support of Palestine occurring in London today.
Germans are arresting protestors who are supporting Palestine. 
Turkish President Erdogan also holds a massive rally in support of Palestine. Calls Israel "occupiers."
--Turkey has the most formidable military in the region. If they enter the war to protect Gazans, then you can probably put a fork in NATO and the EU. 

• Upvote 1