THE BROWNS BOARD

Escalation

VaporTrail

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Massive rally of over 100k people in support of Palestine occurring in London today.
Germans are arresting protestors who are supporting Palestine. 
Turkish President Erdogan also holds a massive rally in support of Palestine. Calls Israel "occupiers."
--Turkey has the most formidable military in the region. If they enter the war to protect Gazans, then you can probably put a fork in NATO and the EU. 

Turkey should never have been permitted into the EU or NATO.

• Thanks 1

IDF armor incursions into Gaza from the north and trying to split it in half from the East.
IDF has targeted Jabalia refugee camp in Gaza with bunker busters. IDF claiming high value targets underneath.
Reported picture of Jabilia aftermath below:

Palestinians search for casualties at the site of Israeli strikes on houses in Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, October 31, 2023. REUTERS/Anas al-Shareef

The West isn't going to be able to stomach much more of this. I will be shocked if this doesn't push Hezbollah to start a major offensive. 

image+%2853%29.png

Source: Data for Progress Poll
Most Americans think a ceasefire is a good idea. What I find most surprising about this poll is that over half of registered Republicans agree with the ceasefire. I expect the number in support of a ceasefire will continue to go up as Israel continues to use 2000lb bombs in residential areas (I know, you may as well call me Nostradamus). 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Hamas tunnels were underneath the so called 'refugee camp' which was all buildings by the way.  (designated 'refugee camp' by the UN).

I see that it's a refugee camp in name only. Regardless, they dropped mk84s on blocks residential buildings to get a high value target. I wonder if it's worth all the flak they're going to catch. Bombing tunnels under civilians is probably just going to increase support for Hamas locally and global support for Palestinians. Bibi's warplan might be more shortsighted than our plans for Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11 - and probably worse since it's in their own backyard. 

Israel is a tiny country the size of New Jersey. You liberals are forgetting that the etched in stone position among these Palestinian terrorists is that Israel has no right to exist. They have no interest in peace.

The fact remains that if every Muslim terrorist organization laid down their weapons there would be peace in the Middle East.

If Israel laid down their weapons they would be annihilated.

• Thanks 2

On 11/1/2023 at 8:26 PM, FY56 said:

Israel is a tiny country the size of New Jersey. You liberals are forgetting that the etched in stone position among these Palestinian terrorists is that Israel has no right to exist. They have no interest in peace.

The fact remains that if every Muslim terrorist organization laid down their weapons there would be peace in the Middle East.

If Israel laid down their weapons they would be annihilated.

Are the 50% of registered Republicans who think a ceasefire should happen liberals too?

Another point of view..

I love how at that around the 18:00 minute mark this guys says that "most politicians follow public opinion".... As they should, they are "representatives".. Someone should explain this novel concept to this fellow.

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Another point of view..

I love how at that around the 18:00 minute mark this guys says that "most politicians follow public opinion".... As they should, they are "representatives".. Someone should explain this novel concept to this fellow.

That’s a good listen.

we’re screwed with the current leadership in place.

On 11/3/2023 at 8:30 PM, Axe said:

Another point of view..

Col MacGregor is a smart guy. It's too bad the people in power are listening to the Raytheon and Lockheed lobbyists instead of him. 

On 11/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, VaporTrail said:

Are the 50% of registered Republicans who think a ceasefire should happen liberals too?

What are you talking about?

That has no relevance to what I said. It has nothing to do with ceasefire.

Laying down weapons implies permanently laying down your weapons. 

Again, if Hamas lays down their weapons there will be peace. If Israel does, they will be destroyed.

Hamas believes Israel has no right to exist. Hamas exists to exterminate Israel understanding it may not happen in their lifetimes.

On 11/1/2023 at 3:57 AM, VaporTrail said:

IDF armor incursions into Gaza from the north and trying to split it in half from the East.
IDF has targeted Jabalia refugee camp in Gaza with bunker busters. IDF claiming high value targets underneath.
Reported picture of Jabilia aftermath below:

Palestinians search for casualties at the site of Israeli strikes on houses in Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, October 31, 2023. REUTERS/Anas al-Shareef

The West isn't going to be able to stomach much more of this. I will be shocked if this doesn't push Hezbollah to start a major offensive. 

image+%2853%29.png

Source: Data for Progress Poll
Most Americans think a ceasefire is a good idea. What I find most surprising about this poll is that over half of registered Republicans agree with the ceasefire. I expect the number in support of a ceasefire will continue to go up as Israel continues to use 2000lb bombs in residential areas (I know, you may as well call me Nostradamus). 

wow. you bitch about sources, then you come up with data for progress? why not just quote a poll by hamas?