THE BROWNS BOARD

Escalation

VaporTrail

In the past 48 hours:

• Crown Royal MbS of Saudi Arabia and President Raisi of Iran spoke on the phone to further set their cold war rivalry aside and stand against war crimes against Palestinians. Islamic unity between the SA/Iran was emphasized. 
  • Joe Biden (lies) about seeing children beheaded by Hamas. His handlers backtrack on his demented ramblings and say that they have not seen evidence of it. People talk about Trump being comped by Russia. Biden just spread a piece of blatant IDF propaganda. IDF still hasn't produced any evidence of this claim. 
  • Israel has bombed airports in Syria, rendering them unusable.
  • UAE is threatening to stop all oil exports to the world until war crimes against Palestinians stop.

Hold on tight, boys. The next couple days should be wild.

the Saudis are terrified of iran, rightly so. So that means little or nothing. It isn't to biden to provide grotesque video of hamas war crimes.

People have admitted on Fox News they've seen it, and it's hard to take.

"biden hasn't provided..." means absolutely nothing.

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

In the past 48 hours:

• Crown Royal MbS of Saudi Arabia and President Raisi of Iran spoke on the phone to further set their cold war rivalry aside and stand against war crimes against Palestinians. Islamic unity between the SA/Iran was emphasized. 
  • Joe Biden (lies) about seeing children beheaded by Hamas. His handlers backtrack on his demented ramblings and say that they have not seen evidence of it. People talk about Trump being comped by Russia. Biden just spread a piece of blatant IDF propaganda. IDF still hasn't produced any evidence of this claim. 
  • Israel has bombed airports in Syria, rendering them unusable.
  • UAE is threatening to stop all oil exports to the world until war crimes against Palestinians stop.

Hold on tight, boys. The next couple days should be wild.

None of what you said about Biden matters. We've seen this poor old man disintegrate on live television and the left would rather have an Alzheimer's patient as president than a competent Republican. It doesn't even have to be trump. They'd smear Nikki Haley as s transphobic Nazi with the same glee. Trump just made it easy for them because he's a terrible face guy. 

Whether or not hamas beheaded children we sok saw them parading the raped and murdered bodies around while they cheered and clapped. Is that less of an atrocity? Perhaps if you're committed to the left you can find a good rationale but I'm not down with it. 

On the positive side, for Israel, they've more or less spanked every Arab army that that's ever attempted an attack on them. They're only particularly vulnerable to guerrilla attacks. There is no two state solution that's going to work with such ingrained and ancient cultural grudges going on. They either have to be rid of the Palestinians or integrate them and the Palestinians have already nixed the notion of integration. 

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Joe Biden (lies) about seeing children beheaded by Hamas. His handlers backtrack on his demented ramblings and say that they have not seen evidence of it.

as Jax posted elsewhere:

BIDEN: "I never really thought that I would see...have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children" pic.twitter.com/J7doFdeKn2

— FJ (@Natsecjeff) October 11, 2023

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Whether or not hamas beheaded children we sok saw them parading the raped and murdered bodies around while they cheered and clapped. Is that less of an atrocity? 

No, but you're actually helping make my point. Hamas is very bad people who do very bad things. You don't have to exaggerate or lie to let the world know how bad they are. He could have literally said "They tried beheading a Thai worker with a garden hoe." That would have been the truth, and there is video evidence to support it. It's probably the most disturbing thing I've seen in this war. But the fact that he instead went to the lie about photos of children being beheaded just shows that he is regurgitating what the IDF tells him. 

If the pictures of 40 decapitated Israeli babies actually existed, then you'd see them all over the internet because that's how you get even hardline Muslims to stop supporting Hamas. 

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

No, but you're actually helping make my point. Hamas is very bad people who do very bad things. You don't have to exaggerate or lie to let the world know how bad they are. He could have literally said "They tried beheading a Thai worker with a garden hoe." That would have been the truth, and there is video evidence to support it. It's probably the most disturbing thing I've seen in this war. But the fact that he instead went to the lie about photos of children being beheaded just shows that he is regurgitating what the IDF tells him. 

If the pictures of 40 decapitated Israeli babies actually existed, then you'd see them all over the internet because that's how you get even hardline Muslims to stop supporting Hamas. 

I see what your doing.

How many do you need to see?

does the head need to be off

completely?  If the baby was burned to death and the head is burnt off does that count?

Sources should be verified sure but the whole Hamas invasion was for one purpose.

To murder in the most violent way possible.

that was the only purpose.  Questioning how many babies were beheaded or just outright killed shouldn’t even be an argument.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

None of what you said about Biden matters. We've seen this poor old man disintegrate on live television and the left would rather have an Alzheimer's patient as president than a competent Republican

But the republicans can't back a competent person🤷‍♂️ It really is a shame if it has to comes down to Biden vs Trump again. Why can't we have two different candidates?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

But the republicans can't back a competent person🤷‍♂️ It really is a shame if it has to comes down to Biden vs Trump again. Why can't we have two different candidates?

They could. Politics are the countries' dark reflection. If we keep electing garbage candidates it's because we're all garbage. Just imagine the Republicans are bud light and they told all their customers to get fucked because they're now in the tranny business and vote libertarian. All it would take is one cycle of good showings to make it a legitimate party. 

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

I see what your doing.

I'm asking for evidence.

There were WMDs in Iraq.
You can't spread COVID if you're vaccinated.
Russian wives are wishing their soldiers happy raping in Ukraine.
Hamas beheaded 40 babies. 

Yeah, let's not ask for verification. Let's just take fog of war at face value. 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Ok, I believe we're in agreement that killing of babies and children is bad. So are you talking about the footage of the dead Israeli babies or the dead Palestinian babies?

I know you don't believe that terrorists beheading babies isn't the same as babies accidentally being killed when terrorists are shooting missiles from a hospital.

terrorists have been known to murder civilians to use it as a staged propaganda against Israel anyways.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I know you don't believe that terrorists beheading babies isn't the same as babies accidentally being killed when terrorists are shooting missiles from a hospital.

terrorists have been known to murder civilians to use it as a staged propaganda against Israel anyways.

I'm glad we can admit that we have backtracked from "Hamas has beheaded 40 babies" to "children are being killed with bombs." The truth matters. Israel would prefer you think the former, because there is evidence of both Hamas and the IDF doing the latter.

Back to escalation, Religion of Peace has struck in China and France with stabbing attacks in response to Hamas' call for a day of global jihad. I am actually concerned that these fuckers may target Beachwood, where I have to work today.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Neo said:

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm asking for evidence.

There were WMDs in Iraq.
You can't spread COVID if you're vaccinated.
Russian wives are wishing their soldiers happy raping in Ukraine.
Hamas beheaded 40 babies. 

Yeah, let's not ask for verification. Let's just take fog of war at face value. 

1 well kind of off topic but one reason we can't is because this side is going to despise the other sides guy no matter who it is. Whether they nominate Lizzie Borden or Joan of arc. Unfortunately everything you hear about them will be filtered by the media and we know whose side they are on for the most part.

2 yes there really does need to be evidence. Without that it's crying wolf and he won't be believed next time when it is true.

WSS

56 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm glad we can admit that we have backtracked from "Hamas has beheaded 40 babies" to "children are being killed with bombs." The truth matters. Israel would prefer you think the former, because there is evidence of both Hamas and the IDF doing the latter.

Back to escalation, Religion of Peace has struck in China and France with stabbing attacks in response to Hamas' call for a day of global jihad. I am actually concerned that these fuckers may target Beachwood, where I have to work today.

Actually, what we have are reports from soldiers of what they witnessed. They mentioned the babies being decapitated and such. Just because Biden lied, as he lies about everything, doesn't mean the story is false. Hamas refutes the claim however, I guess that's proof enough for some as they'd rather believe terrorists. These baby deaths and abductions are from raids, not the bombing. It's almost a desperate attempt to discredit the decapitations or baby deaths in general to soften the view on terrorists.

• Upvote 1

More escalation

There were reports from dubious sources a few days ago that Saudis have put a hold on normalizing relations with Israel (goal of the Abraham Accords). Now, this is being reported by Israeli sources, Saudi sources, and Reuters. (Adds pressure to Israel. Reduces pressure on Iran and its proxies.)

Qatar has joined the UAE in threatening to stop all oil/LNG exports until IDF stops attacking Gaza. Qatar is the world's leading exporter of LNG. (Directly pressures Europe, since they're already getting squeezed by Uncle Sam's Russian sanctions and the sabotage of NordStream. Enthusiasm in Europe for the Ukrainian cause is already waning. Japan has already been buying Russian oil above the EU/US price caps, and I would not be shocked to see European unity on this fall apart.) Scratch that. Qatari officials now denying this. I've been had by fake news. 

Israel has demanded that everyone in the north of Gaza evacuate. They gave 24 hours warning and that time runs out just about as I am posting this. (Anti-Zionist protests in European cities, not to mention Israel's neighbors, are growing. If Israel goes boots on the ground, as rumored, I suspect that the scope of rioting is going to surpass the George Floyd riots.)

1 minute ago, VaporTrail said:

More escalation

There were reports from dubious sources a few days ago that Saudis have put a hold on normalizing relations with Israel (goal of the Abraham Accords). Now, this is being reported by Israeli sources, Saudi sources, and Reuters. (Adds pressure to Israel. Reduces pressure on Iran and its proxies.)

Qatar has joined the UAE in threatening to stop all oil/LNG exports until IDF stops attacking Gaza. Qatar is the world's leading exporter of LNG. (Directly pressures Europe, since they're already getting squeezed by Uncle Sam's Russian sanctions and the sabotage of NordStream. Enthusiasm in Europe for the Ukrainian cause is already waning. Japan has already been buying Russian oil above the EU/US price caps, and I would not be shocked to see European unity on this fall apart.)

Israel has demanded that everyone in the north of Gaza evacuate. They gave 24 hours warning and that time runs out just about as I am posting this. (Anti-Zionist protests in European cities, not to mention Israel's neighbors, are growing. If Israel goes boots on the ground, as rumored, I suspect that the scope of rioting is going to surpass the George Floyd riots.)

All those nations are terrified of iran. I read where hezbollah met with iran leaders months ago to talk about the upcoming assault on Israel.

This corrupt biden regime deliberately and stupidly stopped all Trump policies and went with their own opposites.

Right things have turned into wrong dangerous things, things that led direction to this war.

it's going to get a lot worse.

De-escalation 

-Israel's planned invasion of the Gaza strip on Friday has been postponed. There has been bad weather, pressure from Biden (I will give him credit here) for Israel to make efforts to minimize civilian casualties, and the threat of Hezbollah opening a second front on the Lebanese border when IDF commits its forces to Gaza. Unclear how much each of these factors are weighing in against IDF plans to root out Hamas.