THE BROWNS BOARD

Escalation

VaporTrail

On 4/4/2024 at 11:34 PM, VaporTrail said:

Israel's gone way past the line of defending their right to exist. That's why most people, including myself, are critical of them. 

That is bs. Israel has not gone past the line of stopping the palestinians and hamas from committing mass murders, rapes, babies beheaded and burned alive, kidnappings. more murders and tortures ..... from ever happening again.

You are way too dishonest on this subject to discuss this intelligently.

Iran escalated by attacking Israel military bases directly with a salvo of drones and ballistic missiles. This was a direct response to their consulate being bombed in Syria and probably also to placate the Iranian populace. It will be interesting to see how Israel responds. Biden administration has stated publicly that there will be no American offensive response to Iran. 

Biden argued to Netanyahu that the assassination of 4 IRGC high-ranking officers in exchange for some minor damage to two airfields a win for Israel. Reminder, the Knesset was looking to put Netanyahu in prison for corruption before the Oct 7 attacks, so I'm not sure he sees it the same way. As soon as this crisis ends, the Israeli people are going to vote him out and/or jail him. There is an opportunity for de-escalation here, but we'll see what Israel decides to do. 

Arms race implications of this attack are pretty big. The Iron Dome, Patriot missiles, and scrambled fighter jets were overwhelmed by a relatively small salvo. What's new is the ballistic missiles with the final stage booster. Those are going to be exceptionally difficult to target. 

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Arms race implications of this attack are pretty big. The Iron Dome, Patriot missiles, and scrambled fighter jets were overwhelmed by a relatively small salvo. What's new is the ballistic missiles with the final stage booster. Those are going to be exceptionally difficult to target. 

"overwhelmed" ??? I'd say the defenses were oustanding - a huge success.

Israel, I will keep reminding you, knows that Iran TRAINED hamas and your palestinians to commit Oct. 7th. Israel had every obligation to take out those iranian commanders when they had the chance, and they didn't do it in iran. No one should doubt Israel's intel workings.

The knee jerk denial by the biden regime was cowardly and politically self-aggradizing, and encouraging to iran to act out.

Truth is, Iran has been at war with Israel for decades, and eventually, after Oct. 7th, it may very well be necessary to take out the gov of Iran, or it will never stop.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

"overwhelmed" ??? I'd say the defenses were oustanding - a huge success.

Yes, the defenses stopped a lot but they were saturated to the point that missiles got through to target. I wouldn't be feeling all that good if I was an IDF general, knowing that Iran is not far off from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Iran now knows the threshold it takes to get one through Iron Dome. 

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Yes, the defenses stopped a lot but they were saturated to the point that missiles got through to target. I wouldn't be feeling all that good if I was an IDF general, knowing that Iran is not far off from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Iran now knows the threshold it takes to get one through Iron Dome. 

Maybe true - they can bet that Israel will have more after this. Iran has been at war with Israel for decades. They TRAINED the hamas-palestinians for Oct. 7th. They have armed and trained hezbollah and the houthis. Iran has been fighting a war with proxies they arm and control.

Biden is the only reason that iran is headed to have a nuclear weapon.

Until biden is no longer president, it's up to the Western nations to stop iran from having a nuke.

Launching all those missiles and drones - is NOT just over the few generals being killed in Syria. Iran has been wanting to do that for decades, only now can they do it because of biden giving them so much wealth.

If Israel doesn't retaliate in force, iran will be delighted to do it again.

Personally, I think Israel should bomb the crap out of Rafah. They have given advance warning for innocent palestinians to LEAVE. If they don't leave, they are hamas or hamas supporters.

Iran wants to protect what's left of their palestinian hamas to fight another day, when they can launch missiles and drones again at the same time, while having hezbollah attack from the North.

If they sent hundred of drones and missiles at America, would you want us to not retaliate?

So, Israel has every right in the world to go into Rafah, or bomb it to dust first, take out the tunnels there? and destroy the remnants of hamas.

they should have already done it.

Feb 8, 2024Hamas stronghold in Gaza's Rafah is key to its survival - analysis For Hamas, holding on to Rafah is a key to continuing to rule Gaza. By SETH J. FRANTZMAN FEBRUARY 8, 2024 08:56 Updated: FEBRUARY ...

I would suggest that Vapor's palestinians in America who say "death to America" are advocating the murder of about 280 million Americans.

Get them the hell out. Start a big gitmo.

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Personally, I think Israel should bomb the crap out of Rafah. They have given advance warning for innocent palestinians to LEAVE. If they don't leave, they are hamas or hamas supporters.

Asinine statement from a delusional old man

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Unfortunately, more will be coming because Biden let Israel flatten Gaza. But hey, so long as they're not Israel's problem anymore! 🤡🌎

oh, boo hoo baloney. They've been coming here for years, and Israel didn't flatten gaza, they fought the palestinians/hamas that raped, murdered, beheaded babies/burned babies alive over 1200 Israelis and a few Americans, because our "president": is a freaking incompetent coward.

That is why russia went into the Ukraine, China is ready to move on Taiwan (out of economic desperation and arrogance), and Oct. 7th happened.

THINK before you vote next time, eh?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, biden is an incompetent coward -

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/04/15/report-israeli-readies-air-force-to-forcefully-deliver-retaliatory-counter-strike-against-iran-n2172822

REPORT: Israel Readies Air Force to 'Forcefully' Deliver 'Retaliatory Counter-Strike' Against Iran

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

She's fucking nuts.

Agree on all counts but you have to admit ... She's funnier than hell.. but I still dont completely trust her or Tulsi by any stretch.....

35 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I’m interested in what you think is going on?

We have given Israel $3B/year since Obama has been in office. We are also sending our Patriot missiles and other munitions to supply them. They are a first-world country with a top 10 military. If they can't defeat Hamas with that astronomical amount of military aid, then why on earth do they deserve more of our money? Same with Ukraine, this $50B package isn't going to change the outcome of the war.  If they want to kill each other so badly, then they can do it without us being a party to it. 

I am an America first voter. I don't care who controls the Israel Gaza border. I don't care who controls the Russia Ukraine border. Our foreign policy shouldn't create a bunch of refugees who will come here and flood the labor market. Our foreign policy shouldn't worsen inflation that's been out of control since COVID. 

Yemen is going to hold the Mandeb strait hostage as long as Israel keeps killing Gazans. This worsens inflation.
Cutting Russia's economy out of the Western markets has reduced supply of all sorts of metals and fertilizers. This worsens inflation. 
If we keep kowtowing to Israel, don't be surprised when a cornered Iran shuts down the Hormuz. This will also worsen inflation. 

You can clearly see that inflation peaked shortly after we enacted Russian sanctions. It hasn't gone back down to less than 3% since the pandemic started. 

image.png.a6a42762ca9101fdacebc9eebe771333.png

what do you think we should be doing?

Whatever brings the cost of gas and cheeseburgers back to $2

• Sad 1

On 4/21/2024 at 12:15 AM, VaporTrail said:

We have given Israel $3B/year since Obama has been in office. We are also sending our Patriot missiles and other munitions to supply them. They are a first-world country with a top 10 military. If they can't defeat Hamas with that astronomical amount of military aid, then why on earth do they deserve more of our money? Same with Ukraine, this $50B package isn't going to change the outcome of the war.  If they want to kill each other so badly, then they can do it without us being a party to it. 

I am an America first voter. I don't care who controls the Israel Gaza border. I don't care who controls the Russia Ukraine border. Our foreign policy shouldn't create a bunch of refugees who will come here and flood the labor market. Our foreign policy shouldn't worsen inflation that's been out of control since COVID. 

Yemen is going to hold the Mandeb strait hostage as long as Israel keeps killing Gazans. This worsens inflation.
Cutting Russia's economy out of the Western markets has reduced supply of all sorts of metals and fertilizers. This worsens inflation. 
If we keep kowtowing to Israel, don't be surprised when a cornered Iran shuts down the Hormuz. This will also worsen inflation. 

You can clearly see that inflation peaked shortly after we enacted Russian sanctions. It hasn't gone back down to less than 3% since the pandemic started. 

image.png.a6a42762ca9101fdacebc9eebe771333.png

Whatever brings the cost of gas and cheeseburgers back to $2

to paraphrase "

"let the arab terrorists take over the world, let them murder all the Jews and wipe out Isreal off the map, and let WWIII happen  because in all the despair, our lives will be better because food will be in short supply and we can be like the stupid "palestinian terrorists" who ruined their own lives and blame everything on those Jews because they are too ignorant to blame themselves and the ocmmunists should take over the world because everybody is equal and everything gets divided up equally, even though there is nothing to divide up and.............................................................................................................................................................................................................."