THE BROWNS BOARD

Escalation

VaporTrail

I liked what he said at the end about where was he, or anyone else for that matter, when hamas was stealing aid meant for the children. Now the libs all want to come out of the woodwork and support terrorism after they committed some of the worst atrocities we'll ever witness in our lifetime, then celebrated, boasted and paraded with cheers from everyone.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jax said:

I liked what he said at the end about where was he, or anyone else for that matter, when hamas was stealing aid meant for the children. Now the libs all want to come out of the woodwork and support terrorism after they committed some of the worst atrocities we'll ever witness in our lifetime, then celebrated, boasted and paraded with cheers from everyone.

Absolutely inhumane and disgusting!

Macron states there is "no justification" for Israel's bombing of Gazan civilians. 

Big protests in Tel Aviv against Netanyahu for not getting back the hostages

Another hospital under siege, reportedly with Hamas HQ below. WHO has lost contact with this hospital. 

Massive Summit among Islamic nations. Every Islamic country that matters to that region was represented. The rhetoric from Assad, Erdogan, and Raisi was about what you'd expect. The biggest takeaways are:
1 - Saudi Arabia will not abandon normalization. But they also say that forced relocation of Gazans is unacceptable.
2 - Netanyahu announces that Gaza will be occupied by Israel after pacification and that there will be no role for the UN. 

these both cannot be true.

Drones fired at US forces in northeast Syria as Israel intensifies Gaza strikes LIVE UPDATES

Drones fired at US forces in northeast Syria as Israel intensifies Gaza strikes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biden appeared to drive that point home with an address Thursday from the Oval Office — only the second of his presidency — when he made the case that aid to Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan are central to U.S. national security, asking for a $100 billion emergency aid package.

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Macron states there is "no justification" for Israel's bombing of Gazan civilians. 

Another hospital under siege, reportedly with Hamas HQ below. WHO has lost contact with this hospital. 

Massive Summit among Islamic nations. Every Islamic country that matters to that region was represented. The rhetoric from Assad, Erdogan, and Raisi was about what you'd expect. The biggest takeaways are:
1 - Saudi Arabia will not abandon normalization. But they also say that forced relocation of Gazans is unacceptable.
2 - Netanyahu announces that Gaza will be occupied by Israel after pacification and that there will be no role for the UN. 

Macron is your hero now? Say, how about admitting you saw the evidence of your hamas beheading children, raping women, torturing men, women and children, and raping and torturing an Israeli woman who was expecting, then cutting the baby out of her then shooting her?

It's your hamas that forces palestinians/innocent people to be human shields.

What is Israel to do? Let them keep blasting Israeli citizens to death?

Their rockets are only about 30% accurate- obviously they don't care.

hamas forced people to die after their atrocities, forcing Israel to defend itself by taking out those rocket launch sites.

What is Israel to do? make you happy and surrender/all be tortured, raped, beheaded and murdered?

Israel dropped many thousands of leaflets telling innocent palestinians to flee.

so, Vapor - hamas terrorists shooting palestinians who try to flee.

what do you think of that?

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/11/11/sick-footage-appears-to-show-hamas-terrorists-shooting-fleeing-palestinian-civilians-n2166194

https://www.aol.com/fighting-empties-north-gaza-humanitarian-075526635.html

The Israeli military raided Gaza's largest hospital early Wednesday, conducting what it called a targeted operation against Hamas as troops seized broader cont...

Hamas slash Hezbollah/ every other Arab terrorist group is/are famous for setting up headquarters in hospitals. I can't imagine this not pissing everyone off except for maybe the most hardcore anti-Semitic b l m loving democrats.

WSS

On 11/11/2023 at 10:00 PM, VaporTrail said:

Does Israel put their own civilians in harms way during war?

Hamas fires from civilian locations. Human shields. Has this news never got to you?

These people are epitome of subhumans and you defend them.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I wouldn't call them our greatest ally (in punctuation).  Also, that is one mans opinion.  There are radical jews who are marching with the pro Palestinian groups also.  

Those are two men elected to Israel's highest legislature, from opposing political parties

4 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Does Israel put their own civilians in harms way during war?

Hamas fires from civilian locations. Human shields. Has this news never got to you?

These people are epitome of subhumans and you defend them.

When have I defended Hamas' tactics? You people seem to think that criticism of IDF is equivalent to support of Hamas. It's not a zero-sum game. 

5 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Those are two men elected to Israel's highest legislature, from opposing political parties

When have I defended Hamas' tactics? You people seem to think that criticism of IDF is equivalent to support of Hamas. It's not a zero-sum game. 

by insisting you see evidence of their atrocities, then ignoring that evidence later. All the while not needing "evidence" that the IDF deliberately targets civilians.

Pardon me, mam, but your bias is showing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

By going all in with Macron statement rather than rejecting it for the reasons explained to you, you are in a sense defending them.

By siding with Hamas you are in a sense defending them. It does not mean you are defending their actions.

Have you at any time condemned the actions of Hamas? If not, then it's pretty self-evident.

If Hamas surrendered all their weapons, there would be peace in the ME. If Israel did the same, they would be wiped out.

Hamas has no interest in peace. They do not recognize Israels right to exist....yet this is all somehow Israels fault.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Exactly why it's just a waste of time

You ignore what has truly become a waste of time. Pandering to a terrorist group that has no interest in peace because it  does not recognize Israels right to exist. The destruction of Israel is their life's work.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

By going all in with Macron statement rather than rejecting it for the reasons explained to you, you are in a sense defending them.

By siding with Hamas you are in a sense defending them. It does not mean you are defending their actions.

Have you at any time condemned the actions of Hamas? If not, then it's pretty self-evident.

If Hamas surrendered all their weapons, there would be peace in the ME. If Israel did the same, they would be wiped out.

Hamas has no interest in peace. They do not recognize Israels right to exist....yet this is all somehow Israels fault.

I believe I'm on the record as saying everyone in hamas deserves a bullet but I do appreciate you explaining your mental gymnastics to get to the point where you think I support them. It's truly fascinating. 

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I believe I'm on the record as saying everyone in hamas deserves a bullet but I do appreciate you explaining your mental gymnastics to get to the point where you think I support them. It's truly fascinating. 

I haven't seen that, if I missed it, I was very, very busy.

Your insistence on seeing evidence of hamas crimes was, imho, obvious tacit bias towards the "palestinians" and hamas.

I wish you could show us where you said you were sick and offended by the terrorist actions by hamas at that music fair. I'm trying to catch up a bit.