THE BROWNS BOARD

Escalation

VaporTrail

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Oh, yeah.

Invading Israel and mass murdering. raping, torturing and kidnapping INNOCENT CIVILIANS isn't an "escalation" ???

How is that the conclusion that you come to? That was clearly a gigantic escalation. Not once have I suggested otherwise. 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

How is that the conclusion that you come to? That was clearly a gigantic escalation. Not once have I suggested otherwise. 

Thank you. Perhaps I missed where you said it before. Truth is, it started this war. War is hell, historically, and blaming Israel for fighting in SELF-DEFENSE as their side of the war - is not civilized, imho.

The world kitchen people going into a war zone unnounced is their mistake, and Israel had no way of knowing they did. It happens in war -  that is why wars should never happen.

Going back, again, the palestinians could have had their own country, lived in peace and prosperity with Israel, but they threw it away, back when Israel became a country.

The cultural rage, cultural bloodthirsty extreme violence has destroyed their futures.

Blaming Israel is asinine and uncivilized.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Thank you. Perhaps I missed where you said it before. Truth is, it started this war. War is hell, historically, and blaming Israel for fighting in SELF-DEFENSE as their side of the war - is not civilized, imho.

The world kitchen people going into a war zone unnounced is their mistake, and Israel had no way of knowing they did. It happens in war -  that is why wars should never happen.

Going back, again, the palestinians could have had their own country, lived in peace and prosperity with Israel, but they threw it away, back when Israel became a country.

The cultural rage, cultural bloodthirsty extreme violence has destroyed their futures.

Blaming Israel is asinine and uncivilized.

Israel's gone way past the line of defending their right to exist. That's why most people, including myself, are critical of them. 

10 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Israel's gone way past the line of defending their right to exist. That's why most people, including myself, are critical of them. 

oh, baloney. Way past HOW ? they put out days of advance warning - if the palestinians don't leave, it's either their faults or hamas is forcing them to stay.

odd, so many of them support hamas.

I don't doubt that it's possible hamas blew up that kitchen convoy to use it as a fake propaganda around the world, to force Israel to not take out the rest of hamas.

I wish you were critical of the palestinians. So many of them loved and cheered over 9/11. Those are the people you want to defend?

You refused to believe hamas murdered and tortured babies, burned them alive, cut babies out of mothers wombs while the mother was alive, beheading the baby and then murdered the mother.

"no video" .

But you accept Israel maybe being responsible for the world kitchen crew with NO VIDEO ?

How does that work? Do you know how wars work? Too much science to know the history of it all?

Every war, accidents happen. It's stupid to decide that Israel should let hamas off the hook for their atrocities, then get all "outraged" only that Israel made a mistake - which they are admitting apparently:

TodayAn Israeli military commission of inquiry has blamed a series of "grave errors" by military personnel, including lack of coordination and misidentification, for its killing of seven World ...

Listen to the son of the commander of hamas, Vapor.

No war was ever fought where there weren't mistakes made.

11 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Who initiated the attack on a peaceful Oct 7, killing at least 1500 inside of Israel and taking 233 hostages?

We wouldn't have to be concerned about Israels alleged atrocities now would we? With a strong emphasis on "alleged".

Here it is, real slow just for you:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jax said:

then why are they here? Why do these "palestinians" and arabic people want everyone else to die? they should be arrested for insurrection hate speech because they are vicious, mentally deranged sombeitches.

3 hours ago, Jax said:

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

then why are they here? Why do these "palestinians" and arabic people want everyone else to die? they should be arrested for insurrection hate speech because they are vicious, mentally deranged sombeitches.

These people are here because Netanyahu recommended to US Congress to bomb the hell out of his Muslim neighbors on false pretenses of WMDs, leading to their destabilization.

Source: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4529120/user-clip-netanyahus-expert-testimony-iraq-2002 

If you don't want these people here, maybe you should stop supporting our government's role in creating Middle Eastern refugees. 

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

These people are here because Netanyahu recommended to US Congress to bomb the hell out of his Muslim neighbors on false pretenses of WMDs, leading to their destabilization.

Source: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4529120/user-clip-netanyahus-expert-testimony-iraq-2002 

If you don't want these people here, maybe you should stop supporting our government's role in creating Middle Eastern refugees. 

What did the UK do? They have a massive problem as well.

And Germany?

13 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Wrong, though. My friend was in intelligence in Iraq - he was quite a liberal goofball before enlisting - he told me once afterwards, if the American people knew what was really happening in Iraq, they would totally agree with going into Iraq. He wouldn't tell me why - it was classified.

You think all those folks came here from Iraq?

lol. then why don't they go the hell BACK now?

Pretty feeble, Vapor.

4 hours ago, Jax said:

What did the UK do? They have a massive problem as well.

And Germany?

Their problem was allying with us, having a land border with Asia Minor and the Middle East, and thinking that immigration could seamlessly replace the babies that Europeans weren't making. 

3 hours ago, Jax said:

Maybe if we didn't have liberal policies that allowed such people to even visit let alone live here, then we wouldn't be so bad off.

Well, here we are. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You think all those folks came here from Iraq?

Iraq, Syria, Libya, Tunisia. Places the US destabilized.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Wrong, though. My friend was in intelligence in Iraq - he was quite a liberal goofball before enlisting - he told me once afterwards, if the American people knew what was really happening in Iraq, they would totally agree with going into Iraq. He wouldn't tell me why - it was classified.

My dad worked at Nintendo and he said that the things he saw... if things went differently, they would have won the console war against Sony and Microsoft. But he couldn't tell me what he saw. It was a trade secret.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

My dad worked at Nintendo and he said that the things he saw... if things went differently, they would have won the console war against Sony and Microsoft. But he couldn't tell me what he saw. It was a trade secret.

lol, sure, but I wasn't telling a lie - it's true. and saddam and sons didn't have iraq "stabilized".

7 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Their problem was allying with us, having a land border with Asia Minor and the Middle East, and thinking that immigration could seamlessly replace the babies that Europeans weren't making. 

Well, here we are. 

Iraq, Syria, Libya, Tunisia. Places the US destabilized.

Right, the problem is allowing immigration.

The problem isn't the US going around making enemies. We're already their enemy just being who we are.

Same with UK, they go into countries to take over for their religion, not because we destabilized their country.

• Thanks 1

Meanwhile, Israel took out a revolutionary guard leader in Iran.

WHO - masterminded and initiated the tragic invasion of Israel and the massacre/torture/rape/babies beheaded/burned alive and kidnappings.....

so now....

iran sees the biden corrupt slugs failing to support israel over the next election.

so.....

russia is encouraged to act out in starting a war.

china is gearing up to start a  war.

and iran is ready to start a new war:

(NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IF PRES TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT - BLOOD ON THE HANDS OF EVERY SINGLE VOTER WHO VOTED AGAINST OUR COUNTRY AND PRES TRUMP)

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/04/09/report-iran-sending-arms-to-anti-israel-forces-in-west-bank-n2172525

Report: Iran Sending Arms to Anti-Israel Forces in West Bank

(n