THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

All the pussies that said the game was over and put in the backups please refrain from posting this week. 

Yeah. I know it's hard to be a positive Browns fan, but man....what a win. 

Stefanski is no Paul Brown or Tom Landry, but the team plays it's ass off for him. 

3 minutes ago, 5150k9 said:

I know Right? I would feel bad, but we've been hosed by the Refs for so long so I do not.

I will never feel bad for a suspect call 

that goes our way  Like you said we have been HOSED TOO MANY TIMES

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Let’s face it- the browns were the benefit of an extremely mediocre call. But you know what? The browns never get that shit. It’s nice to be on that side of the coin.

True that. I can't count the number of shit calls we've gotten fucked with but I feel like I can count the shit calls that benefitted us on one hand. 

Hey BOO-BIRDS. ..... the steelers are on FOX now .....  go there.   :lol:.       CLE 39.   ind 38.   

Meanwhile we TBB fans will root for them to lose.     

ANDREW BERRY GETS THE GAME BALL FOR THIS WIN:

DUSTIN HOPKINS, P.J. WALKER AND KAREEM HUNT

3 PLAYERS WHO WERE NOT ON OUR TRAINING CAMP ROSTER OR THE PRESEASON, BUT THEY WON US THE GAME.

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bowser76 said:

3 PLAYERS WHO WERE NOT ON OUR TRAINING CAMP ROSTER OR THE PRESEASON, BUT THEY WON US THE GAME.

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Well where did you come from ....  but you are CORRECT .... Virgin Islands, nice.   

And welcome to TBB, check out our welcome new members thread.   mjp.

6 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Gene was on the fence about it.

the ref that tossed the flag had the correct angle to call the 2 handed arm tug on our receiver.

A.Cooper? he was grabbed on to, all day coming out of his breaks.. Colts finally didn't get away w/this one  

I just want people to think about something,  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with a similar defense. We aren't getting anything near a Trent Dilfer performance out of PJ Walker. If this how things are going to be with Watson going forward,  they need to find a competant backup ASAP. We have a Super Bowl window and can't allow it to close because of sub par quarterback play.

33 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

What are you talking about bozo?

That's Mr Bozo to you kid.   So how many months have you been a Cleveland BROWNS fan ?   Just curious (not really :lol: ).    And try some manners for a change.

7 minutes ago, Bowser76 said:

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

P.J. serously? His 51.3 QBR performance was one of the main reasons we nearly lost the game. Not that I blame him, in stark contrast to Stefanski and his godawful play calling. P.J. is just playing like the 3rd stringer he is.