THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

Just now, mjp28 said:

That's Mr Bozo to you kid.   So how many months have you been a Cleveland BROWNS fan ?   Just curious (not really :lol: ).    And try some manners for a change.

My entire life, dipshit. Born and raised in Cleveland. I don't live there now but always root for them and Cleveland is always home. Here's some manners for you: Go. Fuck. Yourself. Good?

But anyways, the Browns are 4-2 so I'm a happy Browns fan today.

1 minute ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

My entire life, dipshit. Born and raised in Cleveland. I don't live there now but always root for them and Cleveland is always home. Here's some manners for you: Go. Fuck. Yourself. Good?

But anyways, the Browns are 4-2 so I'm a happy Browns fan today.

why you so upset for ?

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

I just want people to think about something,  Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with a similar defense. 

I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

26 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Bad game, but I'll take the win

When you come right down to it  ALL WINS  feel so nice.   Sure beats  "we played so good but" ..... lost.

Hey    "the game of the week"   CLE 39   ind 38   with a 3rd string quarterback named  "PJ"   what a finish !

GO BROWNS !       :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well where did you come from ....  but you are CORRECT .... Virgin Islands, nice.   

And welcome to TBB, check out our welcome new members thread.   mjp.

Thanks. I only have three (now 4) posts in two years on this board, so I need to post way more often.

But just to follow up, a GM's job is never done. For AB to get those 3 guys right before the start of the season is HUGE.

BTW, congrats to Zadarius for finally getting a sack this season on that last play.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I know emotions are high after a win, but I have to keep you on Earth.  Unless Ray, Rod Woodson and The Goose are walking through the doors of Barea, this defense ain't them. 

They're pretty damn good. But there are weaknesses that I've been talking about for a few weeks now.   But the Cleveland media would have you believe otherwise.   Don't. 

You caught a large dose of that today and a glimpse va The Ravens. 

You’re mama’s a man

• Haha 1

Just now, MDDawg said:

Great win, Ipulsating and thought we lost the game so many times in the final 2 minutes. Since the return we've been on the losing end of these so many times. Defense is still a work in progress and that layoff has set back Deshaun considerably.

I think his shoulder is mush, and it might be quite a while before he's back. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Of course l’m nickers’ mom. But l’m you’re mom too. I didn’t want to tell you until you were older, but well, your older.

Hug you’re brother. 

I didn't know David Bowie was my dead brother

19 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think his shoulder is mush, and it might be quite a while before he's back. 

Stefanski:    "Deshaun took that big hit".

“I did not want to put him back out there. He cleared concussion protocol but I wanted to protect our franchise quarterback. It was my decision.”

“He’s our starter in Seattle. It will always be my decision to protect our players.”

Ok Coach ?

35 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Why are you acting as if I'm rooting against the browns? Because I think Watson was a huge mistake? We'll see how it all turns out, but I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind about him. 

Watson's  ridiculous contract  was a huge mistake.  And he may OR may not turn out to be an okay quarterback  IF  he returns to his prior quarterback skills ..... that is yet to be seen.

His mega-guaranteed  contract was a  huge  mistake.  The Cleveland BROWNS.INC  is unfortunly tied to DW regardless of his performence.   What idiot agreed to that mon-strons-ity of a deal ?   (guess who)  

Let's hope for the BROWNS sake he turns out as a franchise quarterback ..... afterall "we" already PAID for one.   Not a good business deal.    

Oh i assume that if you are here that you are a loyal die-hard BROWNS fan.   That's why we are all here (well 98.6% of us).

GO BROWNS !       :)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

What a game Cleveland BROWNS and a 3rd string quarterback.   Fan-tastic.  🙂  00:09 left.

This is a good thread. Normally I don't like the "good fan versus bad fan" debate, but this one is worth commenting.

I think we all bitch, complain,  engage in armchair firings and second guessing. God knows we have justification for our frustrations.

However, the real fan is the guy that sits in his seat week after week even with 10 seconds to go with an insurmountable deficit. That's the guy that has a right to bitch.

I think there is honor in being that guy. I hope I am one of those guys. For sure, this board has a lot of them.

I have no idea how any Browns fan cannot be wonderfully happy today. We made royal fuck ups, got some bad calls, and were lead by an inexperienced later round QB, who, ahem, engineered his second come from behind win in a row.

Anyone who isn't optimistic about the Browns, just doesn't get it.

Go Browns

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3