THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, FALCON7 said:

This D has sucked this entire game!

They were due for a dud. And it happened against the Colts with a backup QB. Wow. 

Just now, mjp28 said:

I don't think so .... 0-16 ?  1-15 ?   No.

Bingo.

3rd string QB. Big D letdown, & they still have a chance.

But people want the coach canned. Dumb.

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

A generational defense, that falls apart when the team finally scores 30+. Typical Browns stuff 

Ward injury has really hurt them.

1 minute ago, Bob806 said:

Bingo.

3rd string QB. Big D letdown, & they still have a chance.

But people want the coach canned. Dumb.

Kevin shouldve been fired last year...

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Man coverage.  

Live by the sword....

A LOT of people thought it would continue to be that easy if we just cut everything down and cut the train on rolling.  Turns out, much to the surprise of SO many other football fans, that opposing teams actually have professional athletes.  

I remember making a comment prior to the season about how everyone loves to hear how "this new DC keeps it simple and just lets his players fly to the ball and not have to think" until a smart opposing coaching staff absolutely carves that simple defense up. 

It's a marathon, though. 

I don't know why they didn't call a TO there. Had no chance. Colts will play action here for easy yards. It'll be wide open. 

The loss hurts, but the injuries are what really hurt us. Not being dramatic...but...we're pretty effed. 

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

He put up an impressive 13 points against the juggernaut that is the Atlanta Falcons. 

Falcons defense is great tho 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I remember making a comment prior to the season about how everyone loves to hear how "this new DC keeps it simple and just lets his players fly to the ball and not have to think" until a smart opposing coaching staff absolutely carves that simple defense up. 

It's a marathon, though. 

It is one game…but let’s not forget you can’t have the QB limitations and QB play like we had today and win a game. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

It's a marathon, though. 

Ward being out is another big hurt.    But it is what it is.  

We've struggled for whole halves against teams that run a lot of gap and down power.  Ravens and Colts to date.   Like I said, sucks not having Ika in there because I feel, even a dozen plays, he would have helped to make a difference.  

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

It is one game…but let’s not forget you can’t have the QB limitations and QB play like we had today and win a game. 

Oh yes, I meant that comment regarding the defense.

I think we could very well be fucked at QB. I've been worried that Watson's shoulder is mush for weeks now. Our backups are "tank for the #1 overall pick" worthy. 

• Like 1

I don't care what happens...just give me ONE throw in the end zone. Just one. Even if it's picked, I want a shot. Either for TD or DPI. I just want a shot. 

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

80 yards 2:35 to go 1 TO. So you’re saying we have a chance 

"More like one in a million."