THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

On 11/1/2023 at 2:26 PM, mjp28 said:

~       OK  here's one especially for our   Korsou  Dawg   friend :

A series of two shots, first whiskey (typically Jamesons) followed by a shot of pickle juice/brine.
Bartender! Another round of Picklebacks for my friends!  

~       Generally followed by a typical good drummer rim shot ...  ta dum, dum.   :).       From mjp.    [ and the Urban dictionary ]

When I finally manage to make it to Cleveland, first round of these bad boys is on me. Bottoms up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

When I finally manage to make it to Cleveland, first round of these bad boys is on me. Bottoms up!

Sounds great  Mr Korsou Dawg !   I can see that bar growing now in length already.   :D   

GO BROWNS !

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  The Offical  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29
20 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Bring a bottle of Curacao with you and you're my guest sitting in Section 111.  😉

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I would prefer to go to Curacao to get my free drink. No snow or cold.🐚🤿🌞

Been there once long ago for the total eclipse. Would love to go back sometime. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Bring a bottle of Curacao with you and you're my guest sitting in Section 111.  😉

Been there once long ago for the total eclipse. Would love to go back sometime. 

~    Well here are the remaining games begining with the   HOME  vs  ARIZONA.  Make your plans and after game bar accomodations.    FIVE  HOME  and  FIVE  on the road again ..... per Willie N.  :D

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
9 Sun, Nov 5 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $35 
10 Sun, Nov 12 1:00 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $56 
11 Sun, Nov 19 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $107 
12 Sun, Nov 26 4:05 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $41 
13 Sun, Dec 3 4:25 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $32 
14 Sun, Dec 10 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $26 
15 Sun, Dec 17 TBD   Tickets as low as $19 
16 Sun, Dec 24 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $28 
17 Thu, Dec 28 8:15 PM
PRIME VIDEO
Tickets as low as $33 
18 Sun, Jan 7 TBD   Tickets as low as $81 

14 minutes ago, syd said:

wow you can get a ticket for 19.00 for the bears game, damn i could fly round trip to the game and it would still be cheaper than to go to the Oregon State washington game

YES ....  as a matter of fact between 1 to 5 at $19  a scattered bunch at $20, same at $21 and so on.  BUT the gametime is still listed as TBD,  I imagine when that changes  they will go faster .....  especially if the BROWNS go undefeated until game  15 .             :lol:

Screenshot_2023-11-04_142133.jpg

3 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

"IF"

giphy.gif

And how do you spell  "sar-cas-M"  lol.     :mellow:

What is the meaning of sarcasm?
Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say, especially in order to insult someone, or to show irritation, or just to be funny. For example, saying "they're really on top of things" to describe a group of people who are very disorganized is using sarcasm. .... yeah that's it.
  • Haha 2

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29
On 11/4/2023 at 12:06 AM, mjp28 said:

~    Well here are the remaining games begining with the   HOME  vs  ARIZONA.  Make your plans and after game bar accomodations.    FIVE  HOME  and  FIVE  on the road again ..... per Willie N.  :D

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
9 Sun, Nov 5 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $35 
10 Sun, Nov 12 1:00 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $56 
11 Sun, Nov 19 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $107 
12 Sun, Nov 26 4:05 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $41 
13 Sun, Dec 3 4:25 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $32 
14 Sun, Dec 10 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $26 
15 Sun, Dec 17 TBD   Tickets as low as $19 
16 Sun, Dec 24 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $28 
17 Thu, Dec 28 8:15 PM
PRIME VIDEO
Tickets as low as $33 
18 Sun, Jan 7 TBD   Tickets as low as $81 

Some winnable games there mjp. Ravens game is huge, if the Browns want to make the playoffs- they about have to beat the Steelers. And it looks like the Bengals have got their mojo back. I do feel for Joe Burrow, it sure looks like he avulsed a flinger nail. I've done that myself, and from personal experience, it hurts like hell.  

PS- if the season ended today, all four of the AFC North teams would make the playoffs.  

On 11/4/2023 at 5:18 PM, Korsou Dawg said:

"IF"

giphy.gif

A  REAL   Cleveland BROWNS   fan in the making !   Oh yeah  "IF"  only ahhh   .....     :o

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"