THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

And if it's a completion everybody goes "great call".   That's the fine line the game of football is. 

And if they run the ball and its stuffed behind the LOS the "Kevin is a pussy!" posts come raining down. 

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Look, the mythical "other play" has a 100% success rate in the minds of fans.  What if Ford fumbles and we have a wide open pass on a coverage bust? 

When was the last turnover on a rush? When was the last turnover by Walker? This was 100% a time to rush, and that's just the end of it.

• Upvote 1

God I hate watching PJ Walker. I absolutely hate it. That guy missed so many touchdown passes. Every week. Flat out doesn't see them. And I'm over it.

• Thanks 1

i picked the score. 23-20   BUT. for CLE ?   Need a miracle.

SEA (-4)  24-20. a push. +  OVER 38½   GOOD. :D  + 2T  -->  1T. Ok  =   okay  day,  but the BROWNS  lose a tough one.

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And if they run the ball and its stuffed behind the LOS the "Kevin is a pussy!" posts come raining down. 

I get what you're saying, but I was DYING for ANYTHING but that clown throwing the ball. And I really don't want to hear anything positive about him. The ONE THING you couldn't do there was turn it over, and that's why you run it. 

9 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

God I hate watching PJ Walker. I absolutely hate it. That guy missed so many touchdown passes. Every week. Flat out doesn't see them. And I'm over it.

Calm down, he is a backup for a reason. We're actually lucky that we're getting the performance out of him what we are. I've been hard on PJ but he made some really nice throws today, missed some too, but overall a solid performance from a backup. I have also been a supporter of Watson, he needs to put on his big boy pants and get back in there. 

3 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

yep but we punt the ball and pin them deep 

They still had to go around 60 yards to score a touchdown. 

Which they did in fairly easy fashion. You'd think THAT would be what people are pissed off about now, but no, the complete unlucky bounce off a defender's helmet is the ultimate sin.

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

Naah...that was self inflicted.  We better trade 5 more picks away for another Qb.

Two holds on Seahags last TD and not a one called... Go look at the play