THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

I absolutely detest PJ Walker. I can't stand the fact we have to play with him instead of an NFL quarterback. Why we didn't run that, I'll never know. But the smart money was on Walker choking. 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Cover 0 and you're running directly at Bobby Wagner.  Much better chance of success going elsewhere, even on an incomplete pass. 

If we weren’t playing with a dude who may be playing arena football next year I’d hear you. But my God that was the wrong call.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Except it wasn’t an incomplete pass.

No shit?   I had no idea.   

Look, the mythical "other play" has a 100% success rate in the minds of fans.  What if Ford fumbles and we have a wide open pass on a coverage bust? 

I don't think anyone expected a tipped pass for the first time in 2 games that goes 30 feet in the air. 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

No shit?   I had no idea.   

Look, the mythical "other play" has a 100% success rate in the minds of fans.  What if Ford fumbles and we have a wide open pass on a coverage bust? 

I don't think anyone expected a tipped pass for the first time in 2 games that goes 30 feet in the air. 

Running the ball…sometimes the clock is your friend.

• Upvote 1