THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Speaking of Carroll, where do you think Harbaugh will coach next season in the NFL when he leaves TTUN so they can deal with the bullshit he saddled them with? 

LOLOLOLOL. NFL won't touch him now. 23-11 vs the spread the last two years? That's a historic cover rate that 05 USC, Texas, 06 tOSU, 2008 Florida, 2009 Bama, 2013 FSU and 2019 LSU didn't even match. 

Betting is too prevalent of a industry now for this gambling partners to not have a say in this with their ownership and conference connects. Harbaugh is, and rightfully so, absolutely fucking toast at both levels.  

Which reminds me, has Woody had anything predictable to say on that topic? 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

That was the same play Kittle Scored on in 2021?  Double fake screen then slipped up the middle. 

Browns staff went back a LONG way when they watched the Niners tape.

Yes, my memory is good. 

You have a nice stash of Ginko Biloba, don't you? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

LOLOLOLOL. NFL won't touch him now. 23-11 vs the spread the last two years? That's a historic cover rate that 05 USC, Texas, 06 tOSU, 2008 Florida, 2009 Bama, 2013 FSU and 2019 LSU didn't even match. 

Betting is too prevalent of a industry now for this gambling partners to not have a say in this with their ownership and conference connects. Harbaugh is, and rightfully so, absolutely fucking toast at both levels.  

Which reminds me, has Woody had anything predictable to say on that topic? 

I ironically would bet you the best 6 pack I can offer from south Florida he gets a HC job in the NFL. 

he’s absolutely a boom or bust but someone like the Bears might go for it thinking it cant get worse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

You have a nice stash of Ginko Biloba, don't you? 

Hybrid.  I got my mom's copper hair, but my dad's rough, leathery skin.   I got all the neurodivergency of an intelligent kid with ADHD, but none of the ticks, social awkwardness or weird habits, plus I played sports.   I'm a fortunate guy.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I ironically would bet you the best 6 pack I can offer from south Florida he gets a HC job in the NFL. 

he’s absolutely a boom or bust but someone like the Bears might go for it thinking it cant get worse.

I'd take that bet, but last time I took a friendly wager involving someone not being dumb as shit, I lost $100 because fuck face McDaniels WAS the guy dumb enough to take Tim Tebow first round.

So sadly, you're probably correct. 

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Holy crap we just   might  have a football game here.           Might       :lol:

Still  might ,   well they did settle for 3 ?