THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

Well. SEA 17.  CLE. 14,   NOT TOO BAD. or what ?   I think the BROWNS  just hung in there all things considered.

How about you ?    Also. CIN 14  SF 10  not too bad for Cinci ?

37 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

He's the type of mind, the type of program clinger, that will allow himself to be used as a pawn.  He's Rain Man. He's intelligent and driven enough to do the one thing - but not enough to coordinate and do the rest.

Homeboy went to the naval academy. I know they have both Intel and counter Intel courses.  There's no way he was a good Marine if you're being caught using your own damn debit card and name to buy and transfer tickets.   That's just anvil dumb..

Edit: basically saying he's a (large) cog of a greater scheme. 

Literally the most arrogant guy I know, my dads cousin, went to West Point. He’s about to go to jail for tax fraud because and I quote he was “smarter than the IRS”. Growing up in a military family, arrogance supersedes smarts way more than you think. It could easily be hubris more so than idiocy.

To be sure, I’m not calling you out because I actually take your side more than what im arguing. But I wouldn’t be oh crap surprised if this dude went Loco. 

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

Ari 7 raturds 7

Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Our. BROWNS  have the opportunity to make up some ground .....  if they can can pull this onr out !

wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

11 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Literally the most arrogant guy I know, my dads cousin, went to West Point. He’s about to go to jail for tax fraud because and I quote he was “smarter than the IRS”. Growing up in a military family, arrogance supersedes smarts way more than you think. It could easily be hubris more so than idiocy.

To be sure, I’m not calling you out because I actually take your side more than what im arguing. But I wouldn’t be oh crap surprised if this dude went Loco. 

You're not wrong.  I lived with two Marines, my cousins, for a couple years. Obviously met others in the corps through them during that time. A couple of them about the most scummy and, like you said, arrogant pricks you can come across. 

It's entirely possible it was all this guy and that he is a bit unhinged.  Part of me would actually truly prefer to believe that was the case.  Despite the fact that I find Harbaugh to be a whiny bitch at times, I'd like to (naively) believe he carries integrity should he have caught wind of something like this.  The man played under Bo Schembechler and preaches of the values instilled in him by his coach.    The dreamer in me hopes there are still people like that. 

The realist in me, the Dr House (everyone lies), knows better. 

🤷

On que, TE screen goes big time. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, syd said:

wtf is up with our pass protection ? I mean my god give Walker a chance  and ya I know he can fuck things up on his own.But for the love of fucking god atleast give him a chance to fuck it up

I was wondering if the Seattle defence was a little tired of listening about the  Cleveland  "D"  all week.   How great they are.

..... And meanwhilr Cleveland  has the ball and driving,  Coop another catch --->

8 minutes ago, syd said:

I was wondering if the Seattle defence was a little tired of listening about the  Cleveland  "D"  all week.   How great they are.

..... And meanwhilr Cleveland  has the ball and driving,  Coop another catch --->