THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Strong has looked, well, strong today. 

Kind of a reworked lineup.    And yes Jenifer is still HOT !

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Is this sort of like asking if Hillary Swank is hot? 

As a boxer ???

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm attracted to fierce women. So I'd probably let her kick my ass. 

AAAHHHH !    Back to fierce men who wear uniforms.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'd take that bet, but last time I took a friendly wager involving someone not being dumb as shit, I lost $100 because fuck face McDaniels WAS the guy dumb enough to take Tim Tebow first round.

So sadly, you're probably correct. 

I think a part of it is Stalions seems like he’s insane. There’s strong rumors he has an almost 600 page self described manifesto on Michigan football. There’s a chance he can remove himself enough from the weirdo to save his future, but obviously we will see how the chips keep falling.

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I think a part of it is Stalions seems like he’s insane. There’s strong rumors he has an almost 600 page self described manifesto on Michigan football. There’s a chance he can remove himself enough from the weirdo to save his future, but obviously we will see how the chips keep falling.

He's the type of mind, the type of program clinger, that will allow himself to be used as a pawn.  He's Rain Man. He's intelligent and driven enough to do the one thing - but not enough to coordinate and do the rest.

Homeboy went to the naval academy. I know they have both Intel and counter Intel courses.  There's no way he was a good Marine if you're being caught using your own damn debit card and name to buy and transfer tickets.   That's just anvil dumb..

Edit: basically saying he's a (large) cog of a greater scheme.