THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈​​​​​​​  WEEK 8 ▪︎ Browns 20 vs ● Seahawks 24 ▪︎ CLE Game 7 Thread  🏈 Oct. 29. "L"

Dutch Oven

PJ Walker throwing a 30 yard fade to Bryant instead of throwing it in stride to wide open Njoku near the goal line was enough to make me scream out loud. Like, what's the thought process there? When had Bryant ever made that play, and there's not a tougher throw to make in the sport. I don't get it. 

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Another INT for Cleveland !   Oh yeah !

We. might  just have a game today.   Hunt-ing for a score.

It's so hard to complain about a lead on the road but PJ Walker is absolutely borderline unwatchable. Every 3rd or 4th down he stares down Cooper and just throws a prayer, hoping for a flag. I guess I'm just bitter because it feels like we're wasting an opportunity with a backup who can't do enough. He literally will not look in the middle of the field. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

PJ locking in pre snap. He's missed three TD passes in 2 weeks.  

It's almost like he's a fringe NFL QB who just had his first full week of practice as the starter this week. 

We had a #1 overall pick of a QB who struggled to get beyond his first read. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

you will overcome, right? 🤣

Almost threw up watching that dropped pick 6. I was drinking my water right when he dropped it and damn near shot agua out my nose. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1