THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

TD TD TD  vs  FG FG FG

How you lose games you coulda' shoulda' won.

Hey a TD !   Might get interesting now. / 10 minute 17 play drive.

34 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Just a very odd choice from such an aggressive coach, in a game where the offense is anemic at best. The risk of three points is worth the reward easily to me.

We've blocked a kick and had some protection issues of our own. I don't fault him.  And given this TD Kareem just scored, doesn't look like a bad idea either. 

We forget, we had a kick six against the Ravens under fuckface Hue that cost us the game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Alright Brownies - that's betetr than your Torretta.  Freakin Baretta could have won the Heisman the year Torretta did - and he didn't even play football.

LOL. Baretta was a killer.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Hunt is TD machine!

Glad they picked him back up ..... especially losing #24.

Boy I tell ya, even with the pick 6, red zone woes could haunt us. Njoku drop, some questionable calls, and a phantom hold loom large. All that being said, if you were to tell me we'd be down 7 essentially at the start of the 4th, I'd probably have taken it. Just need to make a couple big plays and go win the effing game. Baltimore WILL turn over the ball...let's go get it. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

We've blocked a kick and had some protection issues of our own. I don't fault him.  And given this TD Kareem just scored, doesn't look like a bad idea either. 

We forget, we had a kick six against the Ravens under fuckface Hue that cost us the game. 

I dont care unless we lose by 2, then I will bring my hind sight out in full force on Internet forums on why we should have went for the 60 yard field goal.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

And the Browns defense immediately gives up a long pass to Andrews. 

Frustrating.

Delpit riding man coverage into his own LB.  

Fencing and layering the pass rush into a sacks.   Great designs up front. 

I believe Lamar is 1-6 on 3rd downs on straight drop passes = his weakness.