THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Garrets body gets turned around after the tackle committed a false start, and that gets called. One of those days out there. 

And the illegal contact on Ward? Jesus man. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

That ball and the quick pass before had zero zip. That ball has to come out quick for it to have a chance. Both Moore and Njoku had to go down on their knees to catch the ball. Just had, bad QB play. 

Watson really, really sucks at the short to mid throws these last 2 games. Then threw some long dimes last week. Seems like a correctable problem

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Don't mind the screen game.  We're having serious trouble pass pro on the edges, we have to work to slow down the Ravens rush somehow. 

Our edges have beed bad for a few seasons

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

Watson really, really sucks at the short to mid throws these last 2 games. Then threw some long dimes last week. Seems like a correctable problem

And my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

We all know her nephew doesn't have any 🤣

Dude...im not interested and I am married.  You can find someone...just dont be so agressive and stalkerish.

• Haha 1