THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

It's still so nice having that long range kicker as a weapon.

Still 17 - your kicker 9 Points.    Amazing weapon.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

Just a very odd choice from such an aggressive coach, in a game where the offense is anemic at best. The risk of three points is worth the reward easily to me.

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

YouTube 'kick six' from Auburn.     Questionable blocking on our punts and kicks so far.   It's about the absolute safest option to bomb it. 

I understand it is basically a punt with a 1% chance to be more, I just disagree with it. Being down 8 with ravens getting ball at half it seems like a no brainer to kick it.

if they got the rare kick 6 then oh well, I’ll go enjoy the rest of my Sunday doing something else 

4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Not even giving his guys a chance. He just absolutely blows, there’s nothing else to say. Amari has an EASY back shoulder there and he threw it 5 yards out of bounds. 

Can't argue vrs that. What I don't like on top of it is the length of time some of these are taking to release the ball with a backup LT and a 3rd string RT vrs one of the better pass rushes on our schedule.  We're playing right into the fangs of it.

I already finished my halftime snack early ....  my salami & provolone cheese sandwich on rye with lettuce and mustard & mayo ... oh so good.   A big dill pickle with a small bag of UTZ chips (better and cheaper than Lays) !   Great lunch, umm-mmm.

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Can't argue vrs that. What I don't like on top of it is the length of time some of these are taking to release the ball with a backup LT and a 3rd string RT vrs one of the better pass rushes on our schedule.  We're playing right into the fangs of it.

I can live with the Moore overthrow on the deep ball but the Cooper ball you just can’t miss. I know that’s not the easiest throw but $230 million dollars for that garbage is absolute filth. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

I have Flowers on the bench on my one FL team .... more time soon.

And OBJ sticks it to CLE ?

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Anyone get the feeling Flowers is who the Browns hoped Moore was? 

I don't disagree, but I also know Moore has been open throughout the year. Now, the gimmick runs were awful and we've stopped that crap, but there HAS to be an easy way to get him the ball in space. We're last in the league in YAC...we have to get accurate balls to people in stride and Watson can't do it. Hope it changes, but Watson's eyes are down so often. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

I can live with the Moore overthrow on the deep ball but the Cooper ball you just can’t miss. I know that’s not the easiest throw but $230 million dollars for that garbage is absolute filth. 

Yeah, I GET it but you don't need to bring up his salary to me.