THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

Christ, get a touchdown and make it a game! Cmon guys, give us something to root for. We're so close...just need someone to make a play. 

6 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Dude...im not interested and I am married.  You can find someone...just dont be so agressive and stalkerish.

You're married?

Does he look like Baker? For your sake, god I hope so. 😂

Obviously you would be the bottom in that relationship.

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I think Stump Mitchell went right up Ford's dumpster and back out about all the false steps and dancing.  Today, he's hitting the hole and doing well because of it.

So many false steps early on this season. 

Clowney did exactly what I've been BEGGING edge defenders to do for years. Don't pay attention to the hand-off. If he hands it off, trust your teammates to make the tackle. If qb keeps it, he's toast. 

Get ready for the Njoku fade, it's time. I don't love the play, but it's a decent look against a tough defense, and it's a quick throw. 

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

This too.  Some Tri Tips on the smoker 

IMG_0254.jpeg

Oooooooooooooo! Show us the finished product! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Have to get in the endzone. 

This has been one helluva long first half. 

That second down run was infuriating. How could you really believe that was going to get it done? No fade to Njoku? Qb draw? Jesus we needed that one. Ravens might turn it over here, though. They're notoriously greedy with little time, and I can see a fumble or pick otw. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

That second down run was infuriating. How could you really believe that was going to get it done? No fade to Njoku? Qb draw? Jesus we needed that one. Ravens might turn it over here, though. They're notoriously greedy with little time, and I can see a fumble or pick otw. 

You called it, they got greedy and it got picked off.