THE BROWNS BOARD

T.Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

Dutch Oven

Somebody wanna explain to me how they didn't challenge that safety? My wife, an admitted football novice, can't believe professionals get paid millions of dollars and don't know how to use replay. For once, I can't argue with her. 

Game plan is on point so far. Not gonna lie, those short, inaccurate throws by DTR scare the living crap out of me. That one to David is a pick 6 waiting to happen. Gotta calm that shit down, brotha. 

Keep the throws outside, engage the run, and win the game. Oh, and here comes the defensive touchdown. 

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

man, i was looking for nick harris to plant someone as$ with that running start on sweep.. just missed.. that play was 95 yards of green grass after 

I know. Saw same thing. Soooooooo close. 

Pittsburgh ran the ball very well last week. We need to tighten up a bit. 

They're going to fake a punt today if this keeps up. You can just tell. Let's get a few first downs and flip the field on them. Still can't figure out why Pittsburgh didn't run the ball more, but whatever. Lol.