THE BROWNS BOARD

T.Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

Dutch Oven

8 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Gonna have to throw once. 

OK, now BE CAREFUL. If you take a shot, it's a fade. I'd rather 2 runs and a FG. 

That was safe  = 3 points.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That was safe  = 3 points.

Indeed. Well, that screen bout made me shit my pants, but everything else was safe and very smart. Gotta tell ya, David had a chance to be a star, there. That 2nd down toss was magical, man. And I'll say something else, I'm actually GLAD they didn't call pass interference on 3rd down. We would've had an interesting decision from the 1 with no time and no timeouts. What a half, boys. One more to go. 

Goodbye Newsome. Really had high hopes. But that's the kind of thing that loses games. They had NOTHING going, and you didn't slow him up or God forbid tackle him. It takes us perfectly scripted miracle drives to get points, and you just totally removed all momentum. 

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Exactly what these bastards do every week. 

McLeod dwarves boos in the locker room for that garbage. He got sucked inside for absolutely no reason.

Him and Newsome. 

5 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Who is on Watt?  Havent heard his name called

rotating Jones & Hudson...

did we take the wrong end looking into the sun now/when gone in 4th? that's twice WR can't see it

Boom Bang Ward-en !