THE BROWNS BOARD

T.Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

Steelers defense adjusted.  The offense has adjustments, but needs the QB to be able to execute them. PJ had already shown he isn't that answer. 

I'm not seeing the offensive adjustments though. Just short passes and runs that go backwards. 

Agree on PJ

Just now, tiamat63 said:

So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

While this is a good ol' fashioned AFC Central type game, it's also super frustrating to watch. As I type this up 10-7, I have a bad feeling about my next post that will be after the game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bbedward said:

We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

You're probably not wrong. But we're going to come from behind in this game if we win and DTR can't do that. I can promise you everything I own, there's absolutely no way DTR can lead us to victory against the Steelers in the 4th quarter. PJ at least has done it against other teams, despite being lucky. 

Just now, Kvoethe said:

Where is the playcaller Kev from last week???

I hear ya. I think he's just so limited with what he can call, there's no good choice. We can't run it, so what do you do? I say qb keepers, it's there. 

~        Just had a fabulous halftime lunch ......

...... followed by our BROWNS forgeting the defensive playbook.   UGH.   10-10.   NO  ties today !

5 under.  The weakness of cover 2 is flat, but these DBs are aggressively squatting and driving downfield on first moves.   And you don't have the pass pro or QB to attack the dead spots past the corners and outside the safeties.  

Eventually you'll have to challenge with these seam throws.  But you're terrified of a turnover.  

It's like trying to parallel park a semi. 

Stefanskis play calling has lost this game. I don’t wanna hear it about the variables. On that drive we tried the same stick routes that the Steelers are fucking SITTING on after the penalty. The defenders are flat footed waiting for the throw. I don’t wanna hear about anything other than that.