THE BROWNS BOARD

T.Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

Dutch Oven

The Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- CLE 13 Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ CLE 7-3 now.  🍷

★  The battle of beat-up 6-3 teams trying to keep up with Baltimore.   CLE now  7-3.

★  CLEVELAND  13  pittsburgh  10   final.   :)

browns vs steelers poster.jpeg

A hugely important game for both teams.  If we lose the game, we fall essentially 2 games behind them including head to head tiebreaker.  A Must Win.  (with a 5th round rookie QB, 2 backup Tackles, backup RB's, and rookie WR Tillman who can't get open)    Go Backups!!

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to The Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT (+1) -at- CLE  Game #10 each. 🏈  Nov. 19★ 
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
40 minutes ago, Orion said:

A hugely important game for both teams.  If we lose the game, we fall essentially 2 games behind them including head to head tiebreaker.  A Must Win.  (with a 5th round rookie QB, 2 backup Tackles, backup RB's, and rookie WR Tillman who can't get open)    Go Backups!!

Oh yes .....  a hugely important game for BOTH  teams with huge ramifications from here on out.

Let me remind all of you BROWNS and STEELERS  fans what is at stake here.

And  . ...  first it's almost adios for Cincinnati, plus  Baltimore a thin lead for now (barring more injuries)  with the  CLE / PIT  teams fighing it out for the final  1, 2 / 3 remaining spots.  Can anyone guess the 1, 2, 3, 4 finish here right now ?   Might be several possibilities.   :o

It should be an interesting final finish for the  ● AFCN ●  race in the 2023 season.  And Cleveland  -at- Cincinnati in WEEK 18,  brrrrr.     :)  

●  Get ready for the Elite 8 games of the  (6-3)  +8  Cleveland  BROWNS    awesome   end of this 2023 season.  Should be  "interesting".●   mjp.

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
11 Sun, Nov 19 vsPittsburghPittsburgh 1:00 PM 1. in CLE CBS Tickets as low as $158 
12 Sun, Nov 26 @DenverDenver 4:05 PM  2. in DEN at 4:05 FOX Tickets as low as $57 
13 Sun, Dec 3 @Los AngelesLos Angeles 4:25 PM  3. in LA at 4:25 FOX Tickets as low as $37 
14 Sun, Dec 10 vsJacksonvilleJacksonville 1:00 PM  4. in CLE at 1 pm CBS Tickets as low as $33  NEXT TBD GAMES !
15 Sun, Dec 17 vsChicagoChicago TBD  in a cold TBD in CLE <--● TBD ! Tickets as low as $28 <--● also brrrr night in CLE !
16 Sun, Dec 24 @HoustonHouston 1:00 PM   🎄 X-MAS EVE CBS Tickets as low as $43  <--● in a warm 1 pm HOU day.
17 Thu, Dec 28 vsNew YorkNew York 8:15 PM  <--● a cold CLE PRIME VIDEO Tickets as low as $47 <--● at 8 pm THU NIGHT ! And on PRIME video.
18 Sun, Jan 7 @CincinnatiCincinnati TBD  <--● the FINAL spot ??? <--● TBD ! Tickets as low as $65  <--●  CLE in CIN to wrap up the  ▪︎ AFCN ▪︎
  • Upvote 1

Maan, with that remaining schedule, if we had our starting QB, I'd feel pretty good about our playoff chances.  But take a look at a coupe of the teams we still have to play.  The Bengals lost their QB and went from playoff contender to afterthought on Thursday evening.  The Jets lost their super QB shortly after opening day kickoff.  And now we probably relate well to the Jets, who've been trying to eek out ugly wins with their solid defense.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Orion said:

Maan, with that remaining schedule, if we had our starting QB, I'd feel pretty good about our playoff chances.  But take a look at a coupe of the teams we still have to play.  The Bengals lost their QB and went from playoff contender to afterthought on Thursday evening.  The Jets lost their super QB shortly after opening day kickoff.  And now we probably relate well to the Jets, who've been trying to eek out ugly wins with their solid defense.  

Well said!   You're a long time diehard fan so you know the time to beware any matchup is when the Browns are favored/supposed to win.  I remember one of our good teams in the 80s facing a bad Detroit team on Thanksgiving.  The Browns got clobbered and the only thing about that game I was thankful for was it finally ended.  There's a crazy but growing rumor Aaron Rodgers can make it back this season.  Why he would want to (and risk re-injury) after getting swarmed every pass attempt the 1st time - is beyond me.

The blessings that unfolded in spite of all the injuries this year,  Cleveland re-discovered the winning formula of great defense, strong running game and rock solid veteran leadership restoring a very old concept of "we before me."   They have each other's back.  For example, after Hopkins missed the game tying PAT - you could see some of his teammates on defense telling him stuff like "it's okay we're gonna get you another chance to do what you've done all year for us!"  

Even though the Browns can still make the playoffs if they lose today - it would suck if the better team lost both games to just TJ Watt and Alex Highsmith.  Our defense can dominate too; and we would love to watch it do so today.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Orion said:

Maan, with that remaining schedule, if we had our starting QB, I'd feel pretty good about our playoff chances.  But take a look at a coupe of the teams we still have to play.  The Bengals lost their QB and went from playoff contender to afterthought on Thursday evening.  The Jets lost their super QB shortly after opening day kickoff.  And now we probably relate well to the Jets, who've been trying to eke out ugly wins with their solid defense.  

The bungles is not only lost on burrow, though they have a question mark at backup.

They only have 1 W in the conference, 0 in the division, lost Texans and titans potential tiebreakers.

Also their entire schedule left is against winning teams or something 

Just saying, burrow is only a part of their season being over.

8 hours ago, Orion said:

Same... we got through the rougher part of the schedule 6-3, with Watson I could have seen a 5-3 or 6-2 stretch run easily. 

Here's to DTR playing smart ball the rest of the way. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MDDawg said:

Just need a TD, no turnovers and field position for 2-3 field goals from DTR and a running TD to win the game but I hope we blow them out.

Yep. The no turnovers thing is basically everything. 

The white barred face masked are back on today

Batman Nick Chubb is back in the house today 🦇 

Jim Donovan radio call is back.  

Browns Win 17 - 9

#fuckthesteelers

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yep. The no turnovers thing is basically everything. 

Yes .....  turnovers will go a long way to determine who wins this game.  Home advantage :  BROWNS !  

MY pick. CLE (-1) 30  PIT  22  ..... baby !      GO BROWNS !     :D

...... edit add .....  are you ready  jiggs ?

Edited by mjp28

On the CBS'  NFL TODAY  a nice lead-in story on  J.J. Watt  vs  Myles Garrett .....  maybe who has the better game will determine a LOT on who wins today's game.

The speed rusher  vs  the bull rusher.     Besides who ends up  #1  in the NFL sacks.   GO GARRETT !

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

5 under. Need to get Njoku up the seam. 

You saw that too.. even DTR's tall HS teammate Tillman could work it

How was that not a 2 point safety ?

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

That was a safety +5500 to first score safety ….wtf

You got robbed !

Hi SD !