THE BROWNS BOARD

T.Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

Dutch Oven

We set that play up FOUR TIMES already and haven't had DTR keep it yet. I really don't get it, would've been a first down without a hit if DTR keeps it. I wonder if DTR has the option to keep it or if coach makes the call? Regardless, a definite missed opportunity but it's OK. Defense gonna get tired soon, really need to get some first downs next drive. Get to half time with the lead, let's GO. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

We set that play up FOUR TIMES already and haven't had DTR keep it yet. I really don't get it, would've been a first down without a hit if DTR keeps it. I wonder if DTR has the option to keep it or if coach makes the call? Regardless, a definite missed opportunity but it's OK. Defense gonna get tired soon, really need to get some first downs next drive. Get to half time with the lead, let's GO. 

Yup - seen no one near him on that rollout

6 minutes ago, bbedward said:

As long as we keep them to 0 points and they can run as well as they want 

I'd be furious if I was a Steelers fan. 2nd and 4 and they call pass? We're in for a battle, hopefully they don't realize they're running 5 yards a carry! 

Just now, gumby73 said:

nice set of cover it, contain the run, than come get the QB..

well done D

Agreed. I felt like Pittsburgh was gonna take a shot there. And I have a feeling someone was open, but absolutely no time to throw. Need to take away all time here. 

Wtf Moore. 

Just now, Kvoethe said:

Need another score!!  Dont like a 7 pt lead

Obviously gigantic 3rd down here. Get it, Steelers won't likely get it back and we'll have an opportunity for a FG, which would enormous in a game like this.