THE BROWNS BOARD

** The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yeesh, hope Denzel is OK. These practice injuries are just insane. This is going to be a war and we'll need everyone. Let's go, baby. 

They need to keep Hospital Ward in bubble wrap. And as was pointed out- keep Njoku away from any open fires..   

Thankfully for the flight down to Houston, the FAA has grounded Boeing 737 Max 9s. I did have to check, and the Browns fly on a 757 Charter.    😉

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

If you ever get a chance to meet the man - don't.  

I knew a girl who was a paralegal at one of his offices (he has a couple locations) and I was invited to a 'race night'   The pre-recorded horse race videos, the raffles, open bar, etc etc. 

Anyhizzle, The Mis makes a cameo appearance. He might have been there 30 minutes?  Yeah.... Belligerent douchebag, especially to the serving staff. 

I might be a sarcastic asshole, and yes I can come across as brash at times; but I'm fair and a bit more measured than most.  T.M. though? Total shitbird. 

Obviously this is becoming of nothing and he's a local media sensation, it's just a shame it has to be attached to such a miserable human. 

doesnt seem that bad

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Supposedly he's supposed to be ok.

Grant Delpit is ruled out. 

Phew!!!  This guy is the single most important dynamic at the back end that dictates how the Browns can favorably matchup with the Receivers.

As much as I appreciate Delpit's endless hustle and how far he's come starting mid-season last year - the Browns have a good replacement for him.

I haven't felt this excited since the last Christmas before Ghoolie told me there wasn't a Santa Claus a couple years ago...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I haven't felt this excited since the last Christmas before Ghoolie told me there wasn't a Santa Claus a couple years ago...

And Ghoolie was dead wrong. Santa gave us a mechanical Joe superhero for Xmas this year.🧑‍🎄

• Haha 1

While he tweaked his knee in practice on Thursday and is listed as questionable against the Houston Texans, cornerback Denzel Ward hints that he will suit up for the Cleveland Browns.

At least it would be weird if a player posted a hype video the day before he sat out. And that is what Ward did today as the Browns get set for their Wild Card matchup in Houston, the first step toward the first Super Bowl in franchise history.

The Browns have spent all week sharing stories of their playoff experiences, bonding as a team, and getting set for their second season. In just over 24 hours, we will see if the Browns can continue this season that has been nothing short of miraculous thus far. Already beating the Texans once this season, can they do it again?

Getting Ward on the field would be a massive boost to the NFL’s best defense.

Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

Browns 36

Texans 30

The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

—-

Bills 10

Steelers 6

Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

—-

Bengals 0

Offseason 24

Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, bbedward said:

Well we’re close to the game so I’m gonna drop my AFCN predictions

Browns 36

Texans 30

The defense does not hold stroud to 0 points like they did Keenum, my prediction.

—-

Bills 10

Steelers 6

Winter weather looking to be pretty harsh, with TJ Watt I’d say the Steelers can probably pull the upset, without I’m not so sure.

—-

Bengals 0

Offseason 24

Somehow the bungles will take an L this week

Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

Browns 26

Texass  17

Bills 28

Stools 6

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm fine with Kelly.

When he plays in preseason he usually does ok.  Felton took his carries this preseason though.  But he's been around the team for quite some time over the last few years.  Everybody knows him.  If he gets in the game, he's gotta hold onto the ball and pickup the blitzer.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Loved your rib on the bungles there... The Stools are a mirage... The Bills have a QB whose menstrual cycle spins on high viscus so.. Is it the "good Alice" or the "Bad Alice" this week... I like the browns..

Browns 26

Texass  17

Bills 28

Stools 6

Interesting!  Thanks Nicks!   I'm looking forward to seeing more guys back in the lineup.  That should be huge. I hope the defense is ready to hunt and the offense is ready to rock.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bbedward said:

ls 10

Steelers 6

the one time I wish watt was playing. I bet the under

Dream scenario:  We win. (please, that's all we really want)  And the Bills & Chiefs both lose.  Then we host Miami next week.  :)  -  It's the Night Before....so we can dream.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, syd said:

A BROWNS home playoff game, Would be so goddamn deserved  for the Faithful, Who went to  those games in the shit years 

I had season tickets from 1999 to 2018. Never got to see a home playoff game

I was at the Jets double overtime game and the Browns beating the Patriots in 1994.  My MOM worked at National City bank and they had tickets all over the old stadium. She would never go down there, with all the “HOODLUMS” as she would call them. I Saw so many games at the old Stadium. I’m so glad I wasn’t at the drive, with that horsetooth asshole Elway.  🍺🍺🍺

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Orion said:

Dream scenario:  We win. (please, that's all we really want)  And the Bills & Chiefs both lose.  Then we host Miami next week.  :)  -  It's the Night Before....so we can dream.  

The bills and chiefs could really swing in either direction with how terrible the weather will be in both of those games.

No Watt is bad for the Steelers though.

Who's got it better than Us ? 😃

If you woke with a frown on your face after week 3, as a Browns fan ? :(

Than you woke up like this, this NFL playoff morning :D 

Playoffs Baby !  download.jpg.8e0ed9eecdf2f9b52ff41f2f19920b18.jpg   download.png.23fcc9741dfdddfb31632e2700928eac.png

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_3516.jpeg

~       AND  ....   WE  ...  are are your problem.   3...2..1. ZERO   -SACK-  by #95  again !   

• mjp28 changed the title to ** The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

★★ The latest AFC / NFC    ●  WILD CARD WEEKEND  NEWS  ●   ** ( Revised  1/13/2024  11:00 am )

★★   ~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~ ★★

** The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS **(-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Jan. 13 at 4:30 pm.  **(Rev. 1/13, 11:00 am.)

**(O/U 44½)

* Day/time to be determined late  

●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●

★★  Super Wild Card Weekend  ★ ★  ... all ready to go !   (Rev. 1/13/2024  11:00 am ) **

SO,  there you go  with the two favorites on the  BYE  weeks  Baltimore & San Francisco. 

★★  AFC  Wild-Card  Matchups  ★★         

AFC
(7) Steelers at (2) Bills -- Sunday, Jan. 14 (1 p.m. ET on CBS, Paramount+)

●~~~~~~~~~~●
(6) Dolphins at (3) Chiefs -- Saturday, Jan. 13 (8:15 p.m. ET on Peacock)
★★  (5) Browns at (4) Texans  ★★ -- Saturday, Jan. 13 (4:30 p.m. ET on NBC, fubo)  <--●  our BROWNS playoff spot !

Bye: Ravens

NFC wild-card matchups

NFC 
(7) Packers at (2) Cowboys -- Sunday, Jan. 14, 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox, fubo)
(6) Rams at (3) Lions -- Sunday, Jan. 14, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC, fubo)

●~~~~~~~~~~●
(5) Eagles at (4) Buccaneers -- Monday, Jan. 15, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC, fubo)

Bye: 49ers 

I never predict Browns games.. But the bad news is whenever I get a strong feeling one way or another about our game it's usually wrong.  And I feel pretty good about our chances in Houston.  

Regarding the other game, the Dolphins play like crap when the weather is below 40 degrees, much less the below zero temps predicted. Give me KC in a 10-3 affair.  

And as I posted in a separate thread, if you don't have Peacock, NFLN is rebroadcasting that game at midnight Eastern.  

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I never predict Browns games.. But the bad news is whenever I get a strong feeling one way or another about our game it's usually wrong.  And I feel pretty good about our chances in Houston.  

Regarding the other game, the Dolphins play like crap when the weather is below 40 degrees, much less the below zero temps predicted. Give me KC in a 10-3 affair.  

Good post by hoorta.  And  I  got thd latest  lines from an 11:00 am post this morning.

BROWNS  now  -2½  point favorites  and the  O/U  still  44½ points.      [NOTICE]    Lines may vary  depending  where you get them ! !

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TODAY !      And as always     .....  GO BROWNS !      mjp.

• The Cleveland Browns are 2.5-point road favorites over the Houston Texans in their Wild Card Weekend NFL playoff game on Saturday, January 13
  • It’s the first time that Cleveland has been favored in an NFL postseason game since 1995
  • The Browns won 36-22 at Houston in Week 16 of this season. See our top Browns vs Texans picks here

For the third time in as many years, the Cleveland Browns (11-6, 10-6-1 ATS) will be playing on the road at the Houston Texans (10-7, 9-8 ATS) as away favorites in the Browns vs Texans odds.

So far, the Browns are 2-0 both straight up and against the spread in that scenario. Earlier this season, Cleveland won 36-22 at Houston as the 3-point away chalk. In 2022, the Browns were 7.5-point road picks and beat the Texans 27-14.

This time, for the first time, the two franchises will be meeting in the NFL postseason in an NFL Wild Card Weekend clash. Oddsmakers are setting Cleveland as 2.5-point road favorites in the Browns vs Texans odds. Cleveland is 1-2 ATS as the away chalk this season.

Browns vs Texans Odds

Team Moneyline Spread Total
Cleveland Browns -140 -2.5 (-110) Over 44.5 (-110)
Houston Texans +120 +2.5 (-110) Under 44.5 (-110)

In the Cleveland vs Houston odds, the Browns are -140 moneyline favorites, giving them a 58.33% implied win probability. The total is set at 44.5 points. The over has hit just three times in the last 13 games between Cleveland and Houston.

SO,  what does that mean .....  I'll tell what it means  ●-->  CLEVELAND  30    Houston  24  ..... baby !

......   And Cleveland marches on in  2024 .     GO BROWNS !     :D     

~       And want   *one more pointer*    for you guys out there ...  how about this one,  from mjp :

USATSI_22174053-768x459.jpg

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And as I posted in a separate thread, if you don't have Peacock, NFLN is rebroadcasting that game at midnight Eastern.  

If I may add:

Before the start of this season, my NFL Game Pass subscription was forcefully moved to DAZN, who then failed to provide me any content whatsoever. I was forced to look to alternate means to watch games live as an international viewer.

I came cross the following site, which provides streams to all games and Red zone:
https://reddit1.nflbite.com/

I have watched all games this way, without fail, in HD quality. One caveat: you need to access using a modern secure browser. For example: Epic or Brave. Failure to do so may result in annoying re-directs.