THE BROWNS BOARD

◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎

mjp28

( Recopied from page 7. )

I  think it might be good to start with a   clean   page for the   Super Bowl  58  game thread on February 11th.

This thread to the Super Bowl is about worn out.   :)

Sound like a good idea ?     

---◇---

With only  ONE  major  NFL  contest in the  2023 - 2024  season left to fight.

Only  ONE   in which the winner will be forever the    ★ SUPER BOWL 58  CHAMPIONS ★   and the other will be a trivia question.

ONE  contest left that for  two  weeks  will have the  NFL  world to itself.   And that game is  ▪︎-->

●~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~~~>       "NOW"       <~~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~▪︎~~~~~●

2024 ●   Kansas City Chiefs  -  versus  -  San Francisco 49ers  ◆  in  SUPER BOWL LVIII  on  FEBRUARY  11

●~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~~●         🏈          ●~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~●

■   2024  ■   CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY JAN. 28 ◆ SUPER BOWL 58  on FEB. 11,  ■  KC CHIEFS  vs  SF 49ers ■

●~~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~●

◆  The 2024  ◆  DIVISIONAL  PLAYOFF GAMES   ◆   Jan. 20 & 21   ◆   TO SUPER BOWL 58 on  FEBRUARY 11,  2024 !

We will be here for    EVERY    game all the way to  Super Bowl  LVIII.   This is your  NFL   place to be !

All   FOUR   are now set for the     ★  CHAMPIONSHIP  SUNDAY   ★    Winners go on to  Super Bowl  58 !

◆   GOOD  LUCK   EVERYONE   ◆   It is the  NFL's  best time of the football year.   ◆

NFL  -   Divisional Round Schedule

Game Date Kick-off (ET)
AFC: Texans vs. Ravens Saturday, January 20 4:30 p.m.  ---->   BALTIMORE
NFC: Packers vs. 49ers Saturday, January 20 8:00 p.m. ----->  SAN FRANCISCO 
NFC: Lions vs. Buccaneers Sunday, January 21 3:00 p.m. ---->DETROIT
AFC: Chiefs vs. Bills Sunday, January 21 6:30 p.m. ---->KANSAS CITY

~         And looking forward until   Super Bowl   LVIII   or  for us non-conformists    SB 58 !

DIVISIONAL ROUND

Houston @ Baltimore    Sat 1/20
4:30 PM ET   on  ESPN/ABC   Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Green Bay @ San Francisco.  Sat 1/20
8:00 PM ET   on  FOX.  Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen
Tampa Bay @ Detroit.    Sun 1/21
3:00 PM ET.  on  NBC.   Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth
Kansas City @ Buffalo.  Sun 1/21
6:30 PM ET.  on  CBS.   Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

AFC Championship    Sun 1/28   3:00 PM ET. -  Kansas City Chiefs  vs  Baltimore Ravens ▪︎--> KC  ✔️
on CBS   Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

NFC Championship.  Sun 1/28.  6:30 PM ET -  Detroit Lions  vs. San Francisco  49ers ▪︎-->  SF  
on FOX   Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

SUPER BOWL 58 .... KC versus SF 49ers

Super Bowl LVIII. -    Sun February  11th,  2024.
6:00 PM ET   on CBS.   Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

I hope you guys and gals appreceate the work I go throgh so all of your schedules are straight and look pretty.  ♥︎
  • Upvote 1

There are still a few  "games of interest"  in this round.

GB / SF  I normally like them both but will go slightly to. SF

HOU / BAL -  Can they both lose, ahhh,  HOU ?

TB / DET -  I'm with  DET !   All the way in.

●-->    And finally   KC / BUF. i'm hoping BUFFALO plays DETROIT in the  "Dreamer's Bowl"   If not Cleveland then.  DET vs  BUF in  SB 58  ......  baby !

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

BAL 30, HOU 17

SF 34, GB 24

TB 27, DET 23

BUFF 28, KC 20

It's nice now you can pick anyone you want or like all the way to SB 58 .... with an eye on injuries  &   "who's hot".

▪︎->   My  Dutch's picks if I remember was  SF/CLE .... CLE.    Well  ½ right.

The  Saturday &  Sunday  TV Games :

DIVISIONAL ROUND

Houston @ Baltimore    Sat 1/20.   <--▪︎. Eh ?
4:30 PM ET   on  ESPN/ABC   Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Green Bay @ San Francisco.  Sat 1/20   <--▪︎   the  PRIMETIME  ●  Saturday Night Football.  Like the old  -  GB at SF contests
8:00 PM ET   on  FOX.  Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Sunday has the better  PRIMETIME  NFL  Sunday  lineup.

Tampa Bay @ Detroit.    Sun 1/21  <-▪︎  not bad.
3:00 PM ET.  on  NBC.   Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth
▪︎-->  Kansas City @ Buffalo.  Sun 1/21.  <--▪︎   the  NBC  advertised PRIMETIME  ●  Sunday Night Football Game  -  Mahomes vs Allen.
6:30 PM ET.  on  CBS.   Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Edited by mjp28
DIVISIONAL GAMES

• mjp28 changed the title to ◆ The 2024  ◆  DIVISIONAL  PLAYOFF GAMES  ◆ January 20 & 21   ◆ Sat. & Sun. ◆ TV Schedules. <-▪︎

Wish we were a part of it.

BAL 33, HOU 17

SF 24, GB 13

DET 23, TB 7

KC 20, BUF 17

---

I think pretty much every game is a blowout except KC/BUF

Obviously I would prefer the Houston upset, though. I just don't see it.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Despite Houston beating us, I'm definitely rooting for CJ Stroud the rest of the way. 

Just a likable kid, and an ex-Buckeye, of course doesn't hurt. 

Sure, no bad blood with Houston - I’d like em to make a fairy tale run. Don’t think it’ll happen but I wouldn’t hate it.

Id mostly love Baltimore to get bounced in their first game, which I am doubting quite a bit after seeing the beginning of this game.

Just now, mjp28 said:

I like  10 - 10  so far.

Crap-o.

38 minutes ago, AP1 said:

What a punt return. 

looked like a flock of cold sideline special teams players, that thought staying in there lane was a good idea.. until returner, Runs straight at your punter 

Stroud, Will Anderson, Tank Dell & LB Christian Harris, was a 3rd rounder...  can get better quick, combining good drafts w/FA's  

• Upvote 1

we can't lineup legal. Young Tex, have 7 pre-snap penalties..  killers

Lamar awoke 2nd half

24-10 start 4th  

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team. 

Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

😥Me too Bob!  Would someone please FREAKIN hire Mike McDonald as their next HC already?   Can I get a "Yamo be there" ?   I'd miss him about as my last case of poison ivy...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Would someone please FREAKIN hire Mike McDonald as their next HC already?     I'd miss him about as my last case of poison ivy...

🤣 and take FA Patrick Queen w/him !

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bbedward said:

And Watson with a broken shoulder dicked this defense down.

I was stupid enough to buy into the hype but I snapped out of it before the wild card game. I called it, I wasn't going to be let down by the Browns again but even I was surprised how early the game was over. 

I was even giving Stefanski and Schwartz praise, saying they should all be coach of the year, but now that award should rightfully go to DeMeco Ryans. 

Yes I bought into the hype, the number 1 defense, the talk about Schwartz, the resiliency the team, the Super Bowl talk, the Flacco mania, only to roll over like a rape victim to a rookie coach and rookie quarterback. The so-called number 1 defense looked like a wet paper bag. The team looked like it already had one foot in the off-season. How can you give Stef the coach of the year with that kind of game prep? All the stuff that got them there and they did none of it.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team.    <--▪︎  :lol:

Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

Oh yes ......   my feelings exactly,  i was hoping somehow that HOU could hang with BAL at 10-17 i was hoping they could tie it but .......  nevermore  said the dirty black bird.

Tonight i've got  SF  in two teams i like.   Nothing on totals today.  Enjoy the game !

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

🤣 and take FA Patrick Queen w/him !

And Roquan Smith.. Who just suddenly fell in their lap.. Lucky fucks!

• Like 1